The Clue For the Answer

Our Fate -우리의 운명-
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"This is weird? There's already two person asking about what happened to Kim Taeyeon's house, including you." the man from the estate carer told.Kris looked at the man and opened his black mask which is covering his face. 

"Who is it? Answer my first question, what happened to Kim Taeyeon's house?" Kris started to threatened the man. The man gulped and he turned around to search for the file and he gave the file to Kris with shaking hands. 
Kris took it harshly and he read it fast and gave it back to the man. 

"Now, answer my second question." Kris said and he looked at the old man. 

"Park..Park Chanyeol...I guess," the man stuttered. Kris rolled his eyes and he hit the table hard. He gave the scariest glare to the old man.

"Answer me confidentally!" the man startled in fear and his legs were shaking.

"Park Chan yeol. Yes, Park Chanyeol." the man said as he was half-alive.
Kris wore his mask and he left the place immediately before anyone could notice him there.

Sehun
I scratched my unitchy head. What's Kris doing there? Many question was running through my mind as I walked to the streets. What I know is that Taeyeon's house was right around the corner of this street. Hm. Now I remember.  I deep my hand into my pocket and took my phone out. I dialled Chanyeol's number. 

"Chanyeol, Sky Cafe now." 

and I end the call. I quickly ran to the cafe I mentioned to make sure I reach there right on time.

 

I looked at him as he looked at me back. The silence had been coming for the past seconds and I was surely can't handle myself of knowing about what happened to Taeyeon. I looked at Chanyeol who was taking his mug of coffee and took a sip off it. 

"So, tell me." I said breaking the silence. Chanyeol opened his bag and took out a sort of documents or something. I snatched the documents from Chanyeol's hands. I read it from A-Z. Kim. Se. Yeon. Than the documents fell from my hands. Chanyeol took the fallen paper and he placed it on the table. He then took something from his back again and its a phone but the screen was broken. With sking hands, I grabbed the phone and a tear fell thruogh my cheeks. I clutched the phone in my hands. 

"I got it from an officer who take care of the case. They told me that the truck driver was gone three days after Taeyeon got hit and the truck that hit Taeyeon was found in the sea and they thought that the truck driver was drowned. That's all I can tell because they didn't want to tell me the truck's driver identity." Chanyeol said. I messed my hair and I clutched my chest which felt really pain. It felt like somone stabbed me unstoppingly and rapidly. 

Chanyeol then took out his laptop and he opened a video as my watery eyes focused at the screen; there's a girl holding a pot of sunflower in her hands. It's Taeyeon from the way she walked. She looked at the traffic light and the light was green as she walked. But unfortunately, a truck came to her distance from nowhere and Taeyeon got hit hard and fell to the ground. Her white shirt was red due to her blood.  I held the laptop and cried hardly. I don't know that Taeyeon got into a very serious accident. 

"It's just a blury CCTV because it was three years ago. I am going to search for the truck driver's identity and the black box of the truck. It will help a lot to catch the head of this accident. I am going to meet the eyewitnesses of the accident next week. But there's not many  people as you see in the video. There's only a few people so I am not going to focus on that. And about the phone, I don't think that we can repair it. It's a junk. Let me throw it." Chanyeol took the phone form my hands but snatched it back. 

"Let me take care of this phone. You did a great job. I don't how to repay your hardwork. I don't know how to thank you..." Chanyeol grabbed my shoulder and tapped it. He smiled,

"Taeyeon is my friend too. I will never let anyone hurt her for you." Chanyeol said and he left.

 

Sehun was confused with what happened. He din't expect this thing to happen. Why was Seyeon the one who signed the contract of selling's Taeyeon house. Why Taeyeon was gone? Why did he met Seyeon. The clon of Taeyeon but with different name, identity and impression. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter