Is It Her?

Our Fate -우리의 운명-
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" I already said to you that I'll pay. Just get in the car." Se yeon shouted while trying to take her credit card from Kyung soo's hand. Kyung soo is quite tall from her in a girl way. Se yeon tried her best to take it but Kyung soo just held it tight in his palm. "I want to pay. You can treat me anytime. You're not gonna run away from me."Kyung soo said. The cashier just shook his head and chuckled. "Okay. If you don't want to give my card. I'll pay cash. Easy right."Se yeon stepped aside and walked to the cashier. " Nah-uh. I'm not giving up."Kyung soo ran to the cashier and gace his credit card to the cashier. Se yeon just looked at him dumbfounded. " He will never give up. Annoying."Se yeon just walked away leaving Kyung soo in the restaurant and walked to Kyung soo's car because her car was at her work place. She crossed her arms and looked at the sky. ' Is he here yet? He must be safe. Is he home yet? Maybe he must go to his office.' Se yeon tears was falling at her cheeks. She wiped harshly and looked at the car window. She looked at her reflection. 'Why must I cry? Stupid tears.  He destroyed your feelings. "Hey. What are you looking at? i know you're pretty  but don't look at your reflection. Duh.." Kyung soo said in a annoyed tone. Se yeon rolled her eyes and opened the door and got in the car.

 

 " Is there any news about her?"Sehun said, wanting to not sound too desperate. " No. But we're lucky. They were about to throw the CCTV copies three

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter