Two

I Was A Sucidal And Trying To Find A Place In This World

 

 

*At ‘home’ *

Aunt Seung Ah : Where the hell are you going!!!!! I told you to come home earlier!! Go wash the dishes now or I kick your out of my house!!!

You: I’m so sorry. I’m so sorry. Its my fault. I only late for five min---

*she slaps you*

Aunt Seung Ah: Shut up! I hate to hear your voice. You are so full of !

*you go wash the dishes  at the sink without any complaining like you always do for 3 years*

You:* I wish I could die immediately like what  they want me to*

 

*AT SCHOOL*

Girl A : ooowwwwhhh who is this ? Coming to school every day even though everyone hate her. Hahahahaha

Girl B : Does she even go bath? She smells like rubbish or even worse than that. Hahahaha

You : *huh. What a nice life I have living in*

Girl C : I bet her parents died because of her. She always brings bad luck to everybody. What a , dude!!! Hahahahaha

Guy A : She smells like a . I bet she slept with tons of guys every day  to become more y. Hahaha!!!

You: *Shut up!!!! I’m done hearing your stupid curse. Can you please back off and get a life?!!*

*you speak to yourself because you can’t stand out. It’s not like because you don’t’ want to. But you can’t. If you do, the students will beat you until you die or half-die. And you can’t stand seeing  your sister crying over  your weak body lying on the floor which might happen to you if you say something to them. So you shut your mouth up and live like you always do*

*IN THE CLASSROOM*

Teacher: please pass up the homework I gave you yesterday. Those who are not finish their work. Please stand at the corridor right now. I won’t accept any reasons.

*You stand up and walk out to the corridor. You always get the punishment even though you already finish your work. Min Ah and the gang will always steal your homework during assembly so you will always stand at the corridor and being laugh by the classmates*

Teacher: You again? Aigoooo. Hyo seon-ah can you please do your homework at least once. This is your final year and I can’t see you struggling over the exam which is around the corner. Do you have any problem?

You: *shook your head* I’m okay.

Teacher: people always said that,Hyo Seon-ah.  I can see in your eyes that you are in trouble. But if you’re not ready yet, never mind. You can talk to me whenever you free. Okay?

You: *nodded* thank you, teacher.

*Someone passes by and approached you*

Zelo: are you okay?

You: I’m fine.

Zelo: I always saw you getting scolded by everyone. I’m a new student here. My name is Zelo

You: I know. You are very popular among the girl students in my class.

Zelo: I’m actually not really comfortable being surrounded by the girls everywhere i go.

You: -silent-

Zelo: hey. Why? are you okay?

You: -stare at him-

Zelo: helloooo? *waving his hand in front of your face*

You: Are you drunk?

Zelo: huh?

You: Are you took drugs or something??... until you can’t recognize me?

Zelo: what is wrong with you?

You: I’m Hyo seon. The biggest dork in this school and you are talking to me. Are you insane?

Zelo: I’m—

You:  Go wash your face. Better wake up before you say something more to me because my dork’s virus will fly to you at any seconds and people will think that you’re crazy too. Completely crazy and dorky like I do. BYE!!!!

Zelo: wait!!!!  *chuckle* she’s funny