Five

I Was A Sucidal And Trying To Find A Place In This World

 

You: oh my gosh what has happened to meeeee *you mumbling to yourself*

You found a seat and seat comfortably while staring  at someone you don’t even recognize with the thought of him. Without you noticing, somebody approach you with a glass of red wine while smirking on your face

Sungyeol: You burn a hole in my tuxedo, silly

You: what the—(bump!!!)

Sungyeol: oh my god! (he reach his hand to help you up while giggling cutely)

You: *you held his hand and throw forward on his chest. Your face is just an inch from his face*

You: omo!! Noooooo!!!! (and you move backward and FALL AGAIN)

Sungyeol: hahahahahahaha you are so cute *while reach out his hand again*

But this time you refuse to accept his help and stand up with help of a table near you

You: No thanks, I’m all right. Thank you very much.

Sungyeol: Did you know me, by any chance?

You: what? No! Why?

Sungyeol : Oh.. Nothing. I thought you were looking at me last week in the cafeteria.

You : Haha. That’s funny because I just knew you today. *avoiding his eyes*

Sungyeol : I thought you were with your sister

You: Yes I was. But she just ditched me here and went gossiping with her girlies, and here I am.

Sungyeol : She’s popular, isn’t she?

You : She is.

Sungyeol: Hey come on! Why are you feeling so shy I’m not a prince charming or Channing Tatum hahaha

You : *you are my prince charming, idiot!!!!* huh? Of course you’re not. But this is my first party ever since I was born 17 years ago so I’m not really comfortable with this place and..yeah.

Sungyeol : hahaha no wonder. By the way, are you still in high school?

You: Yeah. You?

Sungyeol : No I’m I’m 22.

You : oh. Okay. Well, I think I should—

Suddenly a soft  music played by a DJ and you both looking into each other’s eyes

Sungyeol: ummm. It sounds cliché’ but.. umm do you wanna dance with me, Miss ….?

You: Kim

Sungyeol: yeah. Miss Kim

You: Um.. I’m not really .. well… I’m when it comes to dancing and— *your hands are shaking and your heart beating so fast that you can’t speak properly infront of him*

Sungyeol: *He pull your hand politely while giggling quietly*

You : ummmm,okay. sure. Why not.  and it does sounds cliché’ (both of you laugh shyly)

It does bother you in case he did his for a bet or just playing around with you. But this night, it doesn’t matter anymore.

Sungyeol: If it doesn’t bother you, may I know your name?

You: (your heart beating so fast just by hearing his voice wishpering close enough to your ear) My Name is Kim Hyo Seon

Sungyeol: That was a lovely name (chuckles)

Both of you dancing following the rhyme of the song when suddenly he’s accidently touch the scar on your hand. You actually totally forgot to wear your usual bangles you always wear.

Sungyeol :*shocked face* sorry, what was that?

You : What?

Sungyeol : *He’s slightly hold your wrist and show it to you*

You : *You slightly push him and pull your hand from his grip and at the same time, your hand start shaking*

You: It’s nothing. Sorry—I’m—I should go * you quickly walked away while covering your wrist*

Sungyeol : Wait, Hyo Seon-shii! I didn’t mean to – (He chase after you but you are already out of his sight)

You: *dammmmit!! How can I totally forgot about my wrist band*

You went to a veranda which away from everybody in the party. You hide behind the curtain so you feel safe being alone without anybody noticing you.

You: Now, he knew. And I bet he’ll told everyone about these *you look into your wrist while sobbing quietly and old memories of your dark past suddenly came back*

You: He’ll hate me *you speaking to yourself*

Sungyeol : Why should I hate you? *he’s breathing so fast as if he was in a marathon or something* I don’t find any reason to hate you. *stand beside you*

You: Ohmy---what are you doing—go away.. *You wipe your tears and turn your face away from him*