Eleven

I Was A Sucidal And Trying To Find A Place In This World

You wake up with your puffy eyes and get ready for school. You remember about last night and you still can’t accept that rumour. You walk out of your room and go to your Aunts garden to breath the fresh air as your mind keep replying the article. You shook your head and walk upstairs to get ready for school. You turn off your phone and got 13 missed calls by Ailee. You got two text messages from her

 

Text Messages 1 :

Hyo seon ah.. What are you doing? Why you turn off your phone?  I actually really want to explain something

 

Text Messages 2 :

I want to meet you after school at SBS’s library. 3 o’clock

 

You : I know there must be an explaination! (you smile but at the same time you feel so gloomy)

 

At The School

At your shoe’s locker

 

Zelo : Hyo Seon-shhi!!! Annyong!

You : Annyong..

Zelo : Ya! Don’t be mad! Smileeee?

You : My smile is expensive.. and… You need to pay…. a lot

Zelo : huh… I helped you yesterday and I guess you should give me your sweetest smile for exchange?? (giggling and winking at you)

You : (rolling your eyes)  Bye,  Zelo-shi. (you walked away without looking back)

Zelo chase after you and grab your arm.

You : Ya!

Zelo : Wait, I’m sorry.. (let go of your arm)  urm… can I ask you something? (frowning)

You : Is that something refers to my sister?

Zelo : Actually , ..yes

You : Listen up. I have nothing to do with them and I can’t answer you more than this. You got it?

Zelo : Allright. Got it. And I want you to be extra careful today, can you?

You : You don’t have to worry, I’m getting used to it. Thanks by the way

 

Your session in the class was held as usual including people staring and stealing your textbooks and homework until the time after recess…..

 

You were on the rooftop as usual. You never go to cafeteria because you know you will enter the next classes messy and food’s residue all over your hair and uniform. So you sit on the bench at the rooftop everyday during the recess to keep you safe. But suddenly, an unknown junior give you a note, written

 

‘SEE MEE IN THE STORE BEHIND THE LABROTARY A – MISS KWON’

 

You : Why she wants to meet me?

Girl A : I don’t know..She was there packing some books. I was wandering around and she called me to give this note to you

You : Allright. Thank you. (smile at her) 

The girl walk away and you follow her from behind. As you look around to prevent yourself from being seen by the students, you realize the girl already gone from your sight.

You : *waaaa she’s so fast*

 

In the store, you look around and calling for Miss Kwon over and over again but got no answer. You sit on the chair provided and wait for her to arrive. Suddenly, the door forced closed with the loud bang sound

BAAANGGGGGGG!!!

You : Hey!! (you stand shockingly and approach the door)

You : Open the door! Miss Kwon?! Are you there??!! (you stomped the door while calling her name but no one answer it) Hey! I’m right here! Open the door!! Won Do ahjushhiii! (you started calling the security guard’s name for help)

Suddenly, you heard some peoples' voice and for sure, the voice came from the girls. You started feeling uneasy and horrified. You try furiously twisting the door knob but fail. You started screaming for help but all you hear is the laughter of the girls which sounds really familiar. The laughter becomes louder and louder and of course… It comes from Minah and the gang.

You : Ya!! Bang Min Ah!! Open the door!! I know you are the mastermind behind all of this,right?!!

Min Ah : Ohhhhh Are you pleading for help, little ? Hahahahahaha

Yewon : Hahahahaha you are so lame. You think they heard you?? Helpp~~helppppp~ hahahaha

Min Ah : Your sister did a good job, Yewon-ah. Hahaha (high five-ing with Yewon)

Yewon : I know right.. (giggling) Ya! Kim Hyo Seon. If you want to be released, tell us the truth about your sister and Sungyeol, Min Ah’s idol. NOW.

You : *Min Ah’s idol? funny* I Don’t know anything about it!

Min Ah : Oh really??? I thought she’s your in sister, !

You : I SWEAR I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THEM AT ALL!!

Min Ah : Liar!! *kicking the door* May you and your sister go to hell!!!!!

Yewon : Don’t you ever dream to get out from here. Don’t you even think about it! Keep safe~~xoxo

Min Ah : Just let her DEAD, ROTTEN inside, Yewon-ah!! ahahahahaha

You want to plead but your pride against it. You’ve done pleading over them all this times. You gave up and sit down with hard breath and stare on the floor as you hear both of them slowly leaves the store while giggling quietly. You don’t cry. You doesn’t even feeling like crying because you think you deserve this. So you just sit there quietly and without doing anything at all.

 

 

 The last bell rang and Zelo feel so excited to meet Hyo Seon. He wants to bring her the new café; behind their school. He never get any chance to go there since they are always girls following him around. Zelo looked around looking for you but you’re never seen. He enter your classroom, see your books and pencil case on your table but you’re not there. He feel so uncomfortable when the girl students gazing at him and following him around. He asks your classmates but they respond nothing and pretending Hyo Seon never exist in their class. He feels so suspicious and searching for you everywhere. He know there must be something to do with Min Ah and the gang. Zelo see Min Ah and the gang chatting while high five-ing with each other. He pulled her shoulder and pinned her on the wall as well. She’s feeling shock and annoy by his behaviour and push him but useless. He’s stronger than her. Her friends just staring at her while whispering with each other.

 

Zelo : Where the hell is she?!!! (he scream out loud until everyone staring at both of them)

Min Ah : What?!! Who?!! You’re talking nonsense!!! (smirking)

Zelo : You know who are we talking about, .

Min Ah : You’re calling me what??!!!

Zelo : I’m calling you .

Min Ah: (slaps him) You’re freaking !!

Zelo : How do you feel, Min Ah-shhi? You hate it? People calling you . You like it? That’s how Hyo Seon felt for three years when you called her that!!!!!!!  (pushes her on the floor)

Min Ah : -speechless-

Zelo :  (Whispering) If you don’t tell me, I report you to the principle and you and your gang will be expelled from this school for the rest of the year. You want that?

Min Ah : (Staring at you) I HATE YOU!!

Zelo :So.  Now. Tell Me. Where is she? (staring in her eyes)

Min Ah: (staring in your eyes while clenching her teeth)  She’s in store behind the laboratory, satisfied?

Zelo : (smirking) Thank you,… .

 

You are feeling cold and angry at the same time.  You hate Min Ah. You hate Min Ah. And you hate Min Ah. That’s it. You’ve done calling for help but no one come. No one hears you. Suddenly, you hear heavy footsteps running approaching your place. You feel relieve and shouting for help so someone can notice your presence in the store. Without you realizing it, you really hope that the person is Zelo.

 

As soon as you heard somebody calling your name, you goosebumps because you can recognize that voice.

That voice belongs to him.