Fifteen

I Was A Sucidal And Trying To Find A Place In This World

Sungyeol’s POV

He parks his car absolutely infront of the garden and watching both of you chatting and laughing with each other. The only barrier between him and both of you are the wooden fence which got a slightly gap between the each pieces of wood. So he could see the figures of both of you and the whole scene which looks so beautiful, romantic and annoying in his eyes. He hates that guy. He could listens to every laugh of him and feels like choking him off. His hand intertwin with each other as he sighs and looks through the window with the thought of you. He pressing his lips and controlling himself from bursting into tears. He holds the steering and squeezing it hard while staring into your happy face. He feels so damn regret of what he did about the deal with Ailee. He’s hitting his head on the steering while cursing himself until accidentally banging on the ‘honking button’ producing a loud sound!!

‘HOOOOOOOOOONKK!!!!!!!!’

He shocks and immediately raised his head while looking at both of you. He meets your eyes and captures you frowning while looking straight at him with your shock face. He thinks you probably don’t recognize him since he wears a snapback covering almost half of his face. He see your friend’s face looking at him and scanning the car with the disbelief looks in his face. He immediately starts the engine while keeping his eyes on her and looks away. He drives along the road with his heart beating so fast and butterflies in his stomach. He can’t forget the looks in your eyes which looking so confused and sad at the same time.

 

Yours POV

Zelo and you are still blushing from the confession towards each other while making jokes on Min Ah until you hears a loud sound of car honk enter your ears. You are so in shock when you see the big black car behind the wooden fence with the driver who looks so familiar in your eyes. You meet his eyes and your heart skip a beat. You can’t remove your eyes and staring at him properly. Zelo looks at where the voice came from and mumbling to himself. As the car drive away, you eyeing the car until it gone from your sight with shock looks in your face. You can’t forget the looks in his eyes. That eyes..

Zelo : Aisshhhh who’s him? Looks like a spy or something..

You : I don’t know. I think he’s the owner of this café???

Zelo : nahhh. I already told the owner two days back about my plan today.. don’t worry (he smiles at you as he saw your pale and worried face)

You remain in silent and don’t really listen to him. You stare at the plate with your moody face

Zelo : hey! Hyo Seon-ah~~ Why??

You snap back to reality as you realize his hand waving at you

You : hehe nothing. I’m worried earlier if something bad will happen to us. You know… It’s already 3 am in the morning..

Zelo : hahaha nothing will happen. If something might happen, you know I’ll kick his first,right? (chuckling which somehow look so adorable in your eyes)

You : Okay, wait. What are we talking earlier??? Okay about Min Ah’s plastic surgery hahahahahaa

 

Both of you keep chatting with each other and sometimes just listening to the comfortable silence that surrounded both of you. Your heart can’t rest properly tonight since it keeps working heart beating so fast. It’s 3.30 am and you can’t prevent yourself from yawning. You look away while yawning but he catch seeing your action. He smiles and stand and approaching your seat. He reach your hand and making eye contact saying ‘let’s go’

 

Zelo : It’s getting late. You should go to your room back.

You : I’m sorry if you saw me yawning just now

Zelo : hahahaha no…. we’re human of course we feel sleepy at this rate. You know…it’s almost 4am. Who else will dating at 4am in the morning other than us?! Hahahahaa

You : hahahaha I know you’re feeling sleepy too right?

Zelo : To be honest, yes.

You : hahahaha look! If I’m not yawning earlier you must still forcing your eyes to keep open hahaha

Zelo : heyyy it doesn’t matter as long as I’m with you,okay?  (he wink at you while interlock his hand with you)

You : omoooo~ That’s so sweet (chuckling)

Both of you walking in a comfortable silence while replaying the fact that both of you are dating now

You arrive home but can’t letting his hand go. You look into his eyes while biting your lips. You can’t bid a goodbye with this situation. You need a conclusion.

Zelo : So….. are we dating?

You : I think so….. (looking on the ground with you pink face)

Zelo : So… urm. Kim Hyo Seon…. (he looks into your eyes and move a step closer)

You look into his eyes while your heart racing soo sooooo fast yet you can’t breath properly. You closed your eyes as if you know what will happen next. You feel his breath on your face and keep closing your eyes. Suddenly, you feel his lips smoothly pressing on yours and you can feel your face blushing like hell!!! As the moment passed, you feel his lips completely removed from yours but you can’t open your eyes yet and covering your face with your hand. This is your first time. This is your first kiss. And He is your first boyfriend. He chuckles and brushing your hair with his face still looks like a red tomato.

Zelo : Hey, open your eyes, silly

You : You..!! aishhhhh! You jerk!! (You slightly open your eyes but still your hands covering your mouth)

Zelo : That’s a good night kiss (winking at you)

You : It’s morning!!! (you murmuring and looked away)

Zelo keep his eyes on yours and whispering a good morning in your ears and giggling and brushing your hair

You cutely punch his arm and walked away to climb the ladder to get into your room. He watches your steps carefully until you safe getting in your room. You wave at him and closed the window and watch him walking his way to his house.

For the first time in your life after your parents dead, you are truly happy and appreciating your life. You dance all around your room while singing a songs of love creating by yourself. Suddenly, the memory of him, the driver.. hitting your head like a thunder.. The looks in his face reminds you of his promises. Yes… his promises towards you during the party.. that guy.. Lee Sungyeol.

You hide under your blanket and shutting your eyes off….forcing yourself to forget him… forcing yourself to forget that frustrated looks of him…. forcing yourself to completely forget the presence of him..