Sixteen

I Was A Sucidal And Trying To Find A Place In This World

It rains cats and dogs when you wake from your deep sleep. It has been a while since you feel this kind of feelings. Peace and happy. The moment you wake up, the first person who comes in your mind is him. Zelo or his real name which he hates the most, Choi Junhong. Unfortunately, the first person who came in your eyes is not him. It’s Ailee. She looks at you with her swollen eyes as if you are her only hope to survive in this world. She looks miserable and unmanageable. Both of  you are surround by an awkward silent accompanied by the sound of raindrops on the roof. You keep your mouth to shut until she starts the conversation

Ailee : You must be happy, right? Seeing me looking like this…

You : No… Your presence pollutes the air in my room. Go hit the shower before return to your company

You turn away from her and hide in your blanket to avoid any conversation with her. You know you’ll cry anytime once you include yourself in this talk session

Ailee : Kim Hyo Seon..

You : What?

Ailee : Are you still my sister?

You : I think so

Ailee : But why I see someone else inside you right now?

You : Because you need to know this, Ailee… Sometimes, peoples change (you say it with your annoying voice while glancing at her)

Ailee : ahhhh cut the , Kim Hyo Seon! You’re pathetic! You are just so coward and pathetic that you hate me just because I dated your motherer boyfriend—

You : He’s not my boyfriend!!!!!!

Ailee : AND  WITHOUT HEARING ANY OF MY EXPLAINATION!!

You : I’m done with your explaination

Ailee : He actually wanted your phone number.

You : Shut up

Ailee : But I don’t gave him because I was afraid that  you’ll ended up with the wrong person. So, I make one stupid deal with him and he agreed.  I asked him for a date to make Dongwoo jealous and he got your phone number as well. But I never thought that this deal would be a big deal. 

You look into her eyes without saying anything. She starts to tear up and you break the eye contact

You : But you are not supposed to hold his hand.

Ailee : I know!!! I was wrong!!!!! I’m sorry because I never thought of your feelings on that time (her voice cracks and she slightly cries on the spot)

You : Whatever

You want to console her but the memory of you being locked in the haunted room last week prevent yourself from doing so

Ailee : I miss my sister....

You remain silent for a moment....

You : I want to pee

You can’t hold the tears any longer and quickly get out from the bed and lock yourself in a bathroom. You miss her. You miss her a lot but your pride against you to say that word. You cry for  about five quiet minutes and get out from the bathroom. As you come back in your room, she's already gone. You walk down the stairs and see her preparing breakfast with your aunt. You exactly know...this moment, you need to act like nothing happened and playing the game of ‘Happily Ever After Family’ which you actually already sick of it.

 

 

Sungyeol’s POV

Sungyeol already told s about the truth and explained about the whole situation and they forgave him especially Dongwoo who became extra happy after heard that. His happy virus spread among the members and everything return to normal. Sungyeol allowed to join s and perform on stage together. Dongwoo decided to confess his feelings to Ailee first because Ailee already did a good job to realize him about his own feelings.

On the other side, Sungyeol still cannot believe what he just saw yesterday. He saw the girl he has crush on which he thought she got the same feelings towards him, dating with another guy infront of his eyes.

He dumbfounded and shook his head as well in the centre of their dance room as he tries to belief that that was a dream. s look at him as if he is the biggest dork ever but he doesn’t care at all. He can’t lose her just like that.  He wants her. He really wants to fulfil his promises toward her. He can’t give up easily..

 

Yours POV

In the night, you got a phone call from your boyfriend which you can’t believe until now that you got a boyfriend. You clear your voice before answer it

You : Hello?

Zelo : Hello Seonnie~~

You : Seonnie?? Looks like you're calling me, unnie, huh!

Zelo : ahh~ wae~~ I’m the only one who can call you Seonnie, okay??

You : Whatever~~~~

Zelo : So… how’s your day?? Do you miss me??

You : hehehe my day is just as plain as a day.. and….do I miss you? Hmmmmm I don’t know~

Zelo : Aaaaaaaa you must miss me too. If we are in love, we must miss each other a lot! You have no idea how much I miss you today, Seonniee~~

You : Awwww you are so cute. But….what happens if I don’t miss you?

Zelo : Hmmm if you don’t miss me, so I’ll not come to school tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow until you’ll miss me a lot

You : Ya!! Don’t do that!

Zelo : So tell me you miss me (chuckles)

You : Aishhhh you jerk. Nope. I’m not going to say it~~mehrong~~

Zelo : Fine. I’m not going to school tomorrow

You : Ya!!!!

Zelo : Mehrongg~~~

You : Aishhhh!  I miss you! Bye!

You hung up and scream in your pillow and you feels like hiding in every edge of your room. Zelo is a cute and honest guy. He loves you and you can see it towards his action when he’s around you and you can’t believe you just said that cheesy greasy word at him and you’re pretty sure he’s laughing so bad bad  bad right now. To be honest, you really do miss him. You miss him a lot and can’t stop thinking about him but sometimes Sungyeol’s  face came in your mind and disturb your feelings and emotions. You know it’s too late to turn back time now. It’s too late to meet him and confessing your feelings. It’s too late .. You’re already gave somebody else your heart and you got his heart. You’re in love with somebody else.. You need to forget that person and your feelings toward him..

 

You almost fell asleep until you hear your aunt’s conversation on phone. She speaks too loud and you clearly can detect every word in from her. As you keep listening, suddenly you goosebums as you hear one clean and clear sentences from your aunt. You eyes wide open and your heart stop beating for a moment as you try to swallow words you just hear and keep playing it over and over and over again. You pretty sure you don’t misheard it at all. You pretty sure that all you heard is right and real and still fresh in your ears….

 

you are not your parents daughter.