Seven

I Was A Sucidal And Trying To Find A Place In This World

 

 

In your ‘home’ …..

Krrriinggggggggg!!!! Krrriinggggggggg!!! Krrrriiinggggggg!

You : He..lo?

Ailee : What ‘Hello’ !!!!!

You : huh?

Ailee : I called you a thousand times, donkey! I thought you were dead after driven home by a hottie, stupid (she’s teasing you while giggling)

You : What hottie?  Ailee You disturb my slep - -

Aile : WAKE UP, IDIOT!!!!!! IT’S AFTERNOON ALREADY!!!

You : What??!!!!! Oh my god oh my god dammit! (you curse yourself while scratching your hair)

Ailee : huh..finally

You : oh no.. my school. You should call me earlier!!!!

Ailee : I called you I called you and I called you but you were dead asleep so that’s completely not my fault. Bye! Good luck Kim Hyo Seon! (hung up)

You : *Oh god….the dance…Lee Sungyeol…Aunt Seung Ah. Aunt Seung Ah!!!!* I’m completely dead!

You brush your head while thinking variety of reasons to explain to Aunt Seung Ah about last night. You are so terrified to face her because she’s mean and scary. She’s even scarier than any ghosts in this world and almost as scarier as hell. You know she hates you in any situations, she hates you being alive in her home without doing any house work, she hates you woke up late and skipping school, she hates any cells and bones inside your body and  to be exact, she hates you being alive, living in this world.

Then, while praying in your head, you walk slowly to the kitchen approaching Aunt Seung Ah to receive your punishment

You : Um… I’m sorry I wok—

Aunt Seung Ah : Awww. You’re alive,honey

You : No I didn’t mean to- I mean—i..

Aunt Seung Ah : I was about to call the gravediggers to bury you because I thought you’re dead,

You : -remain silent-

Aunt Seung Ah : Who’s the guy?

You : huh? What guy?

Aunt Seung Ah : Tell me who’s the in guy who drove you home last night!!!!!

You : I’m.. umm.. he’s just a friend of mine

Aunt Seung Ah : *she slaps you* I told you! A thousand times! In my house, you can’t have any relationship with any guy unless you get your in out of my house! Did you get it?!

You :He’s just my friend!!  You don’t have any right to forbid me to make friends with anyone!!!! That’s none of your business!!!!!

Aunt Seung Ah : *she pushes you to the ground and take the knife from the sink and grab your hair* How dare you raise your voice, little . Say it again.

You : No. No. *you shook your head while refrain yourself from crying*

Aunt Seung Ah : SAY IT !!!!!!

You : I’M SORRY!! I PROMISE IT WON'T HAPPEN AGAIN!!  *your tears begin to stream down your face*

Aunt Seung Ah : *laugh hysterically*  *she pushed your head while whispering in your ears* I wish I could kill you, but you know how I hate to be in a prison, right?

 

She put the knife back in the original place while throwing the laundry at you

 

Aunt Seung Ah : Wash all of this or you’ll skip your meal

You wipe your tears and do the laundry as usual. You remain silent for the rest of the day.

Your phone rings and the screen displays the name ailee

You : Hey,sister

Ailee : Hey! What’s up? Did she mad at you? hahahaha

You : hahaha no I’m fine , we’re both good. She was just lectured me like… 5 minutes and that’s it.

Ailee : you are so lucky! Your Yeollie kept asking about you hahahaha

You : who’s yeollie? Oh my god! don’t call him that hahahaha. And he’s not my boyfriend!

Ailee : If he’s not.. then what? Your cutie driver?  Hahaha

You : nahhhhh. He’s just willing to help me wit- - - *you cover your mouth and cursing yourself in your mind*

Ailee : Help you what?

You : ahahaha nothing! Wait.. umm….Aunt Seung Ah calling me downstairs to watch movies! Bye! *hung up*

You : yaaaaaa!!!!!! *throwing pillows* I almost told her! Almost!

 

You stay up late while thinking about your late parents  until you fall asleep and dream about them