Six

I Was A Sucidal And Trying To Find A Place In This World

 

 

 

You : What are you doing!! Don’t you dare to come any closer!!

Sungyeol : What am I doing?! I’m washing dishes, can’t you see?

You: You are not supposed to chase after me!! You should tell everyone about me, being hopeless, pathetic and stupid for hurting myself!

Sungyeol : You know what.....

You : What?!

Sungyeol: Every scar told a thousand stories. Every story of yours are never been told and you just keep it inside and handle it by yourself.  And sometimes----

You: (you cut him off) Oh My God! If you want to keep lecturing me, just write an essay and give it to me by tomorrow. (you rolled your eyes at him and walked away)

Sungyeol: (grab your arm) And sometimes you just need a person to talk to. (then, he stare at you)

You: (you turn to him and look into his eyes)   I have no idea what are you talking about. And I think is u mistook something. There is no story to be told. Do you get it?

Both of you remain silent until Sungyeol decided to speak something

Sungyeol : My brother was just like you. (paused) Unfortunately, he was not survived. Doctor can’t save him.

You are so shocked and keep playing it over and over in your head

Sungyeol: I just hope that one day you’ll realize that this world is not cruel to someone who doesn’t deserve it.

You : I’m—I’m sorry  *sobbing quietly*

Sungyeol : And I want to be the one who make you realize all of that because I know you can’t make it by your own.

You : you should not ought to know me from the beginning so I don’t have to burden you with this

Sungyeol : No. I feel blessed to be able to know you. Because I know I could save you *smile shyly*

You : *your cheeks turning red and you smile thankfully at him*   You know what?

Sungyeol : What?? *please dont scold me* *please dont scold me* *please dont scold me*

You: thank you, Lee Sungyeol.

Sungyeol : *haaaaaa* No problem *patting your head like a little kid*

You : Don’t do that, you jerk  *pushing his hand slowly from your head*  *then, you smile at him*

Sungyeol : *chuckles* So, where are we??

You : urmmmm…. Why we not we continue to our dance??  *you prevent yourself from telling the stories of yours tonight*

Sungyeol : hahahaha sure, little cheetah

*he took your hand and both of you dance romantically with the songs played by the DJ that was heard indistinctly since both of you are away from the party*

You : I don’t like cheetah. I like chameleon more

Sungyeol : Why chameleon?

You: Because I can change the colour depends on my emotion

Sungyeol : really? What is your colour now?

You : Pink…..i think .