Eight

I Was A Sucidal And Trying To Find A Place In This World

 

 

In the School….

 

Girl 1 : Welcome to hell, dogface! Hahahahahahahahaha

Girl 2 : We throw some present in your locker ! hahahahaha go get it honey!!!

Girl 3 : Oh my good you smell like a hahahahaha we miss you baby hahahahah!

All of the girls laugh hysterically while high five-ing with their friends while you slowly walk down the corridor toward your locker

You : *whatever, es. I don’t care if you put some dead frog or cockroaches in my locker, just please don’t……* (you open your locker while closing your eyes)

You : Egg yolk. oh my….(you frowning while close your locker immediately)  *I can deal with everything except THIS!!!*

 

You enter your classes and study like usual until recess …….

 

You skip the recess and go to janitor’s locker to clean your ‘present’. While cleaning and mumbling to yourself, you find someone approaching you but you ignore and shut your mouth as well. As you realize he already stand by your side, you stand properly and not facing him

You : What? You got another present for me? But I think this is enough for today. Thank you very much and I appreciate it. (You say it using the tone you never used before and continue wiping your locker)

Him : *chuckles*  Hahahaha really? You don’t want my help? How do you know I bring you some present anyway? *continue chuckling cutely*

You thought your misheard him but you do familiar with his voice. You turn your face to him seeing he laugh cutely makes you goosebump even more

Him : What? Don’t look at me that way. (smiling charmingly)

You : *what the hell is he doing here?* (your frowning while look into his eyes)

Him : Hey! (waving infront of your face) I’m not an alien. Give me extra rag.

You : ARE YOU DRUNK AGAIN, ZELO-SHI?!

Zelo : hahaha can you at least say thank you?? (he takes the rag from you and replaced your place)

 You : Can you just leave me alone?!

Zelo : no thank you?

You : Ya!! I’m dead if your es saw you with me right now! You just cause me more trouble don’t you realize that?!

Zelo : (he smiles at you and give you a smirk)

You : *you take the rag from him and push him aside*

Zelo : What is wrong with you! (he stares at you)

You : I was about to ask you the same question. I know you did this for a bet, right?

Zelo : What? (he moves a step closer to you)

You : (you cross your arms)  I know your plan. Later after you finished helped me with this, then you.. you’ll call your buddy and throw some more eggs and.. I don’t know….. err..flour or something, right? I knew it.

Zelo : hahahahahaha What are you talking nonsense to me? (sigh)  I bet it is you who drunk and not me. Can you …

You: What!

Zelo : Can you please don’t judge a book by its cover? I know I’m handsome (smirk)

You : You…. Ya!!

Zelo : And can you please let me help you? And I’m not like others. I’m not a jerk. Maybe I was. But I changed.

You : *remain silent*

Zelo : (smiles at you and make a pleading face)

You : *looked at him and sigh* Fine. You win.

Zelo : yes! Move. Let me do this. Here *he gave you a packet of bread*

You : You wanna poison me, don’t you? (you push him hand politely and move a step behind)

Zelo : You’re funny. I swear to god I didn’t, silly. (he put the bread in your hand) I can’t accept ‘no’ from you.

Both of you remain silent for a minute and then you begin to speak something

You : (you smile a little bit) Zelo-Shi?

Zelo : Yes?

You : Thank you.

Zelo : haaaa finally (smiles and turn away) No problem

Both of you helped each other with the cleaning and share the bread together.

 

…………and you didn’t realize the pair of eyes are gazing at both of you with hateful.