Fourteen

I Was A Sucidal And Trying To Find A Place In This World

Sungyeol’s POV

 Sungyeol was practicing himself in front of the mirror for about 20 minutes to explain to you the real reasons they ‘dating’. He also decided to confess his feelings to you toning. He gets ready by wearing a complete black costume and a snapback he borrowed from Hoya. He took the car keys secretly from his manager room and drove away. He knew your address. He freshly remembers it since he drove you home four weeks back.

He parks his cars a metre away from the location of your house so nobody noticing him sneaking into your room by the window. As he walks cautiously toward your gate, he notices someone leaping over the gate of yours and climbing to your window using the ladder. He watches and scanning the person carefully behind the wall. Less than five minutes, he hears the laughter from your room.. He almost dialing 911 when he saw two figures walk out of the window and climb down the ladder.

The moment he recognizes the figures and realizing the situations, he walks few steps backward and leaves. His heart broke into pieces as he saw you holding hand and ran away with him. He thought that was your boyfriend. He gets into the car and drive slowly following both of you. It took him almost 10 minutes to arrive..

 

Yours POV

You run away with him with your hand in his grasp while your heart beating so fast. He looks at you and laughing cutely and screaming. You glance at him and following him screaming of happiness out loud from the bottom of your heart. Both of you keep running in the moonlight to the unknown location until you slow down to gasp for air. You didn’t realize of a car following both of you slowly from behind.

Zelo : Hey, are you okay?? (stop running and facing you)

You : Wait..I’m tired! (you muttered under your breath) Hahahahah

Zelo : hahaha of course you are!

You : Wait! I didn’t bring any money!   (you facepalmed youself)

Zelo : Me neither    *she’s cute she’s sooooooo cute*

You : eiiiiiiiii what should we do?!!  

Zelo : I don’t know yet…..but maybe we could pay later??

You : I don’t think so…. (you feel like return to home but your legs against it)

Zelo : Whatever! Lets go! (he pull your hand and started to run again)

You : ya! Ya! Ya!  I don’t think I’m able to run right now……. Can we just walk??  (pleading cute face)

Zelo : hahahaha sure.

 

Both of you walk in silent listening to each other’s footsteps until you arrive in the café’

You : This café’ is closed!! Aishhhh!

You are complaining while stomping your feet when he pull your hands to the garden of the café .Suddenly, as you arrive at the garden, the lights suddenly bright the café and the sound of romantic soft song played automatically. The café’ was decorated beautifully with lots of lights with different colours and there’s a table in a centre of the garden. The scent of the flowers and plants enters your nose and you feel so happy and touched and cry on the spot. You speechless and he look into your eyes and chuckles. He pulls you to the table and pulling out the chair. You sit down and wipe your tears while looking around and appreciating the beauty of the garden. Suddenly, you snap back to reality as he cleared out he’s slightly coughing to get your attention.

You : How you did this?

Zelo : It’s magic. I borrowed a….. magic wand?? Urmm from Harry Potter? Yes.

You : oh my god! Hahahahahaha This place is like the heaven! (you stressing every word and glare at him)

Zelo remain silent and slightly smiling while biting his lips

You : Thank you, Zelo-shhi… you’re so sweet (sincerely smiling and look down the plate)

Zelo : Hahahaha I know right.

You : omo~~ The food is so cuteee.. loke at this heart-shaped pieee omoomomo~~ (you stare at the food while grasping a spoon and fork in both of your hands)

Zelo : I’m hugryyy let’s eat, cutie… bon appetite..

You : (chuckling) *did he just said that I’m cutie??*

Both of you eating in silent while looking at each other. Sometimes he cracks a joke and you can’t stop youself from laughing so bad and you stole his food playfully. The super that you are having are beyond imagination as the menu is so so so weird yet delicious….the cherry shortbread hearts, salted caramel chocs pots, creamy linguine with prawns, tiramisu and honeycomb crunch and a glass of milk and water. You’ve wondering either he cooks the meal all of this by himself or ordering at some other places since the foods are never displayed in that café’s menu.

Zelo : How’s my cooking?

You : *omggggggggg he did all of this by himself omggg*

Zelo : hey, hey.. you don’t like it? (with his concern face)

You : This is perfect. Did you took the culinary classes in the school?

Zelo : nahhhhh my father is a chef. He taught me everything.

You : Really??? That’s great! My mother was a chef too!!

Zelo : Wow! If you can cook well as your mother then our babies will be surrounded by food and getting fat! Hahahaha

You’re choking after hearing his sentences and drinking the water immediately

Zelo : hey! Are you okay?I’m just kidding.. ehh no no no I’m not kidding!

You : What?! Sorry? No no I knew you’re just kidding

Zelo : no no no I mean it!

You : Excuse me?

Zelo : I mean… i…. you.. err

You : No no.. just..cut it off!!

Zelo : I mean, I like you!! I really like you!!

You give him a disbelief look and covering your mouth and with both of your hands. You face turns red and warm and you see him looking the same.

You : Oh no…… (you muttered slowly under your breath while completely avoiding his face) You jerk!!

Zelo : What? Wait wait I’m sorry if…urmm (he pretend to be busy and tidying his hair)

You : I think I feel the same about you….. (you covering your face with your hands to hide your red face)

Zelo : What?!! You mean…..

You : I think I like you too

You saw him smiling brightly at you and giggling while scratching his hair...

 

Finally, your questions have been answers. You are in love with him…