Thirteen

I Was A Sucidal And Trying To Find A Place In This World

In the bus

You are about to sleep but your instinct to check your phone against it. You swipe your phone screen and your eyes ball almost fall out as soon as you see the 10 missed calls from Ailee and a text message written

‘How could you do this to me. You’re so mean, Kim Hyo Seon. Thank you for make waited over you for three in hours!’

Your heart feeling so hurt inside and you feel like throw up as well. You remind yourself to calm down your nerves but you feel so sad and guilty at the same time and unable to breath properly. You open the window and gasp for air. You turn back to your seat and thinking about Lee Sungyeol… and Ailee and you, yourself.

 

You take a deep breath and call your sister as soon as you enter your room. As soon as you call, she answer it without saying anything. Anything at all. Both of you remain silent for about 20 seconds. But, you speak first

You : What?

Ailee : Excuse me?

You : What is that one important thing you wanna told me until it cant be send towards a phone call?

Ailee : Sorry?! Hyo Seon are you kidding me?!!

You : No

Ailee : Where is your attitude?! How could you use that tone towards me, Kim Hyo Seon!

You : What’s the matter, Ailee? Tell me now. I have lots of homework to do

Ailee : You knew it right, Kim Hyo Seon?

You : Stop calling my name! That’s annoying!

Ailee : You need an explaination!!!

You : What explaination?! I don’t care!

Ailee : We are not dating!

You : So??!

Ailee : I don’t want you to misunderstand me because I knew you like that guy!

You : Okay I get it. Bye

Ailee : Ya!!! Don’t hang up!! You don’t get it yet!!

You : Yes, sister. I get it. You knew I like him but yet, you still in holding hands and dating or maybe making out somewhere and have babies and whatever~~ blah blah blah (using the most annoying tone ever you never you use it before)

Ailee : Kim Hyo Seon!! You –

You hang up before Ailee could finish her sentences. You hate behaved like that. You feel like poisoning yourself right now and die just like that. You feel so bad towards her but after you rewind back on what was just happened to you that morning, you were locked in the haunted store for about four terrifying hours because of her dating with the guy that you fall for, you know you don’t deserve to be treated like that. This time, you can’t let Ailee win by herself and let yourself beaten anymore. You don’t wanna cry anymore. You think that that was totally, absolutely  not your fault. You throw your phone on the wall and fall asleep without any disappointment and guilty towards her. You don’t hate her. But you just not necessarily excited to meet her anymore.

 

Both of you didn’t spoke for a week and Ailee still shocked with disbelief that you’re never apologise and call her even once for the whole week after the fight.  You go to school like usual and the number of your haters become lesser and lesser since the day Zelo bring you to the café’ .But, you distance yourself from him and do not let him walking by your side or acting friendly towards you day by day. Why? Because since you started to response his high five-ing thingy, you caught him looking at your wristband anytime he thought you were not looking. You know .. soon or later.. he will ask you about that. But, you failed. You failed your mission. Your heart will skip a beat anytime he smiles at you, scratching your hair, and holding your hand. At that time, you knew that you can’t separate with him. You can’t.. and you realize that everything will change soon…Everything..

 

The rumour about Ailee and Sungyeol dated at the Gumiwa Park become the hot topics day by day because any of them doesn’t denying their relationship and remain silent for the rest of the week.

Ailee misses you so much. She feels like hugging you, squeezing you and cry on your shoulder but she knew that that’ll never happen if she keeps hiding all this time in her apartment. She tried to call you but you always turn off your phone and never listening to any of her voicemails.

Sungyeol also tried to reach you but failed. Finally, decided to visit you in your home even though Ailee already warned him to never come over again. Sungyeol prefers to not telling Ailee otherwise, he’ll receive 20 minutes lecture from her.

He decided to wear black and come over your house in the middle of the night.

 

You’re texting with Zelo and doing jokes, and sending funny stuff to each other. He is the closest and cutest friend you’ve ever had. You think you likes him more than just a friend.. but you knew your status. You’re the dorkiest, the biggest loser in the school, so how come he has the same feelings toward you. Maybe he is. But as a friends.. yeah that’s possible. 

While texting in the dark, you realize that there are something wrong with your window. You walk one.. two ..three steps closer towards the window.. but as soon as you flicking the curtain, you scream your heart out loud as you saw a shadow of human behind the window. You cover your mouth so your aunt will not smacking your head off. You crawl backwards and finding a torch. As soon as you switch on the torch, You heard someone jumping into your bed and the last thing you know your mouth are fully cover by a hand which feels like a man’s hand. He told you to keep quiet and breath properly with threatening voice.

You : ermffff.. *ohmygod save mee help meeee omg omg* you struggle with the guy and smacking his head until he told you his name and giggling under his breath. Soon, you’re snap to reality and biting his hand. Your room is too dark for you to punch him but you know him. You’re totally know him.

You : Motheer. (You punch him right on his nose and he groans while giggling)

You kick his and his stomach. You hear he groans in pains

He runs away from you and hide behind the huge curtain of yours.

You chase him and switch on the lamp. You’re breathing heavily with your bright red face and look straight to your curtain.

You : Come out before I call the police (cold, threatening voice)

That person : Never

You : You better surrender before I call the police and kick your in flat out of your this house,           Zelo-shhi!!!!!

Zelo : My is huge, you duck face (he  came out while pressing his lips together holding the laughter)

You : You motherer son of a !! (you muttered under your breath while staring at him)

Zelo  giggling and approaching you with miserable looks. His nose slightly bleeding and his hair is totally looks like a bird nest.You run to him and smacking every part of his upper body while holding your tears. He controls your hand and keep saying sorry over and over and over again while grappling with you. He holds you in his arms and brushing your hair with his fingers. You calm down a little bit

“You scared me to death” you’re speaking between the sobbing and heavily breathing

“No..i’m sorry I was just playing prank on you and I’m really sorry” Zero whispering while pressing his forhead against yours.

You pushed him away and sit on your bed to calm down your nerves. Both of you looks into each other’s eyes and suddenly burst into laughter. You’re cursing him between the laughter and hit him on his head. Both of you keep giggling for about 5 minutes, looking into each other’s eyes and laugh again.

You : hahahahaha sorry bout your nose!

Zelo : You’re freakin killing me. Look! There’re bruises all over my body!! My parents will think that I was abused or something hahahha (he show you the bruises on his arm and wiping his nose)

You : here. (passing him the tissues and continue giggling)

Zelo : Thank god I didn’t lose my teeth (while wiping his nose)

You : Why not?? You broke into my room in the middle of the night and you should lose your teeth as well as an exchange hahahah

Zelo : You?! Really?!!

You : hahahahaha you look like an idiot. Hahahahaa

Zelo : Seriously…you’re ruining my plan

You : What plan?

Zelo : This is supposed to be a cute and adorable scene of two friends having supper in a café’ but look at me?! Look what have you done! Aishhhh

You : I didn’t know about that.. café’?

Zelo : come on. Just.. keep quiet, okay?

You : Okay.

 

Both of you get out of the room by the window and climb down the ladder.

He leads you safely and running away with your peach pyjamas which somehow looks damn cute in his eyes...