Nine

I Was A Sucidal And Trying To Find A Place In This World

 

Ailee’s POV

In her company’s cafeteria…

Sungyeol : Ailee-ah~~

Ailee : Yes sir??

Sunyeol : Omo! Why you are so preeettyyyy today, cutie? (pinching her cheeks)

Ailee : erghhhh!! ya! I know I’m pretty and shut up!

Sungyeol : aaa waee?? You are so pretty like a princess.. pleaseeee

Ailee : no no no no a thousand times NO! (she push his face backward)

Sungyeol : Wae wae wae wae???? I’m tired of complimenting you, you know that? Erghhh! Can you at least say thank you? Aishhhhh. Just give it to me please….. (pleading and duck face)

Ailee : Yes, handsome. Thank you very much and no, I’m not giving you my sister’s phone number.

Sungyeol : ARGHHHHHHH (HE scream and fell to the floor and scratching his head of frustration)

Ailee : Ya! Get up that’s pathetic

Sungyeol : I just want her number so I could ask her out for a date and why don’t you trust me?!

Ailee : She’s my only sister and I can’t let her fall for someone like you.

Sungyeol : (still scratching his head while frowning) I have no idea why Dongwoo hyung has a crush on you

Ailee : because I’m brilliant not like you.

Sungyeol : I want to ask Kim Hyo Seon for a date I want to ask Kim Hyo Seon for a date I want to ask Kim Hyo Seon for a date

Ailee : aishhhhh why don’t you just ask me for a date?

Sungyeol : Sorry?

Ailee : Then I’ll consider of giving you her phone number.

Sungyeol : Really???? Deal. Thank you Thank you thank you, Ailee baby (aegyo-ing) but when?

Ailee : Today

 

Ailee did the deal just because she wants to make Dongwoo, the one she has crush on jealous and likes her even more. Dongwoo and Ailee like each other but no one confessing their feelings to each other. So, she decided to make a fake date with Lee Sungyeol, so Dongwoo can straightforward come to her and confess his feelings first. Ailee doesn’t think of her sister’s feelings for first at that time. She never knew that Kim Hyo Seon would have a heartbreak afterwards.

 

 

Your POV

 

You done with cleaning stuff and thanks Zelo again for his help. The way Zelo treats you remind you of Lee Sungyeol. You missed him and felt like wanna talk to him but both of you don’t have each other’s phone number or social network and plus Aunt Seung Ah’s warning for you to not having any relationship with any guys eventhough as a friend. You feel sick inside and alone for a moment. You have no idea about your feelings toward him but all you know is you miss him. That’s all.

After the last bell rang, you quickly run from your seat and go out of the school quickly. You remind yourself to prevent yourself from meeting Minah and the gang. You walked home alone and wander around the park to calm down your mind. Suddenly, you saw an old wood-structured CD’s shop you never see before. Since you’re still got time before 6p.m, you stop by to buy one of Infinite’s albums.

In a CD’s shop

You : *Destiny or Man in Love?* Which one sounds good,huh? (you talk to yourself )

Somebody interrupt you

Guy A : Hmm…  both are good, but they are promoting Destiny right now. I think you should buy this one (pointing at Destiny’s album)

Guy B : Yeah. I already listen to them and it sounds really good

You : Really? O.. kay (smiles awkwardly) thanks         *oh gosh they’re scary as hell! Who else wearing black leather jacket and mask and shawl and a cap in a CD’s stall*      (sigh)

Guy A : (whispering) she’s Ailee’s sister, right?

Guy B : (whispering) I think so. I thought she’s the one that Sungyeol always talk about after the party

Guy A : (whispering) I know right. I think Sungyeol told her to buy our album. *giggling*  (loud) she’s kinda cute, isn’t she?

Guy B : (whispering)  shut up she might hear us!

You feel so scary and walked out of the store as soon as you pay while glancing at them. You run faster because you know your Aunt will kill you if you don’t came home by 6. Suddenly, you bump into someone

You : Ouch!!!

The woman : oh no! are you okay?? (she held her hand to help you)

 

The woman was in her middle age and looks familiar in your eyes

 

You : Yes, I’m fine. Sorry!!

The woman : No that’s okay. I’m sorry to I didn’t look forward while walking just now  (she helps you picking your stuff and saw your name tag)

You : Thank you so much for helping (you smile brightly while receive your stuff from her)

The woman : You…

You : Yes ?

The woman : What is your name?

You : Kim Hyo Seon. Why? Do you… know me?

The woman :  (remain silent with her shock face)

You : err… Madam?

The woman : No. I just… I should go. (she walks away and cross the road)

You : Whatever. (you continue running and screaming in hour head)

 

The Woman : That face....that eyes...no…That’s not her! That’s not her! There is no way that was her!  She’s dead 17 years ago! She’s dead!