Ten

I Was A Sucidal And Trying To Find A Place In This World

 

In Your Room ….

 

Your eyes swollen after crying for about an hour after reading the article that was very surprised you…..

                You were just came back from school, and as usual you need to do the housework, getting scolded by your evil aunt and getting beaten to bruises by her. After about three hours you did your role as a maid, it was time for you to go to bed and relaxing yourself.

You turn on the CD Player and played one of the songs by Infinite, Destiny. You were feeling so ecstatic while listening to it and dancing in your room with the thought of Lee Sungyeol.

You realized you were just started to fall for him because you were thought about him all day and not paying any attention to your teachers today. You keep replaying his promises towards you..

…..and I want to be the one who make you  realize all of that because I know you can’t make it by your own..”

 

You smile happily and giggling while thinking about that..

But, all of a sudden, you felt like surfing the internet for the first time after two weeks and log in to your Facebook account. Usually, all you did in your Facebook was just fangirling over your lovely sister and chatting with her.

But, your heart fall to pieces almost immediately after you read one of the article which got the first place in searching engine… It was hugely and clearly written on top of the header

 

LEE SUNGYEOL WAS CAUGHT RED HANDED HOLDING HANDS

WITH TOP SINGER, AILEE IN GUMIWA PARK THIS AFTERNOON!!!!

You freeze and your heart suddenly stops beating for a moment while reading the article. Their image in the picture wasn’t clear but you pretty sure from head to toe that that was absolutely your sister. And she was holding hands with the guy that you told her you were interested at.

You : That’s horrible. Horrible.  (you resist yourself from crying but you can’t hold the tears and longer. Your tears streaming down your face ceaselessly as you are so hurt inside and outside)

You :  *that was the Park I went this evening….oh my god..*

You keep crying even though you have no idea why you’re crying. You remind yourself over and over and over again

‘ that was just a rumour.. and even if it  was true that they are dating, i have no right to be mad. She’s my sister anyway, and i love her’

But you can retain yourself from sobbing quietly while staring on the screen for like an hour. And after you calm down yourself, you shut down the computer and turn off your phone instantly.

You : It’s allright, Kim Hyo Seon. It’s allright. (you close your eyes and force yourself to sleep)

 

Dongwoo’s POV

Dongwoo read the article with his wide eyes while holding a glass of red wine

Dongwoo : (grabbing his hair)   I can’t believe this. I can’t believe this. This is NONSENCE!! This is NOT TRUE!! (crashing the wine glass on the wall)

He immediately grabs his phone and quickly pressing Sungyeol’s phone number with anger. After a while, he answer it with trembling voice

Sungyeol ; Hyung!! This is –

Dongwoo : Betrayer!!!

Sungyeol : Listen to me!! This is not true!!

Dongwoo : Oh really? Holding hands in public was not true?! You son of a –-- urghh dammit!!

Sungyeol : HYUNG!! I Want you to listen to me. Can you please calm down and give me a chance to explain?!

Dongwoo : You knew.. I LIKE HER

Sungyeol : I knew you like her and I did it just for  Hyo -- err

Dongwoo : Just for what? Just for fun? To make me in jealous , huh? Lee Sungyeol??

Sungyeol : -remain silent-    * I can’t say I did this for Hyo Seon’s phone number or otherwise, he’ll think I’m completely insane and stupid*

Dongwoo : Dude, if you don’t mind about my feelings at all, just think about our future. For Infinite’s sake. Think what will happen to us afterward. Please stop being selfish if you still wanna be part of us. *turn off the call*

     

Dongwoo : That's funny..i really thought we like each other...

 

 

Sungyeol’s POV

Manager : You’ll cut off from the team for two weeks. Don’t you dare to show your damn face in our company. Get out!

Sunyeol : Two weeks?? Hyung-nim.. I need to perform with my member. I need to help them. Please…… I will stand out in the public and apologise

Manager : Sungyeol-ah.. you’ve helped them enough with this matter. They’re all were blamed by your fans, thanks to you. (cold face)

Sungyeol : I’m so sorry, hyung-nim …. (he bows and leave the room)

He dials Ailee’s number on his phone hoping she’ll answer it

Sungyeol : Hello?

Ailee : Sungyeol-ah … What should I do? (she sounds trembling and felling guilty towards Sungyeol)

Sungyeol : My manager terminated me for two weeks. What about you?

Ailee : My manager told me to tell the truth but he didn’t terminated me

Sungyeol : I felt like cheating on my members already. I put them on a difficult situation just for my own benefit. I feel so.. so damn bad right now (almost crying) Hyo Seon must ---- I don’t know

Ailee : I’m so sorry, Lee Sungyeol. That was my stupid idea. MY IDEA!!  I felt bad towards her right now. I hope she’s fine. I thought she likes you before. But.. I don’t know… I don’t realize we were holding hands!

Sungyeol : Neither do i. You reach my hand first, don’t you?

Ailee : Maybe I was. But I’m Sorry!! I’m so freaking bad inside right now. What about Dongwoo?

Sungyeol : Dongwoo? Looks like he can kill me any time soon

Ailee : You need to explain to him that this have nothing to do with love or betrayer or anything!! Tell him that all of this is my stupid idea and you have nothing to do with this!!

Sungyeol : YA! I’m the guy how could I let you handle this all by yourself, and that was me who accept your deal. If I didn’t, we won’t be caught! Oh god….this is so miserable!!!! ….. I call you back! (hang up the phone)