Three

I Was A Sucidal And Trying To Find A Place In This World

 

*At home*

Ailee: Hyo Seon-ah~~ I miss you my sister muuaaahh!! *hugging you*

You: errr.. we just met like 7 hours ago

Ailee: guess what?!!

You: what?

Ailee: I got invitation by BigBang to come to their 6th anniversary’s party!! Oh my god!!! *screaming so loud and dancing in your room* this is the first time I got their invitation. I don’t get it last year.

You: I’m so happy for you. *faking laugh and stare at your sister* who is Big Bang? *making stone face*

Ailee: which planet did you live in all this time, kiddo? They are Hallyu star!!!! Can you imagine the world’s biggest star sent me the invitation to their 6th anniversary party!! I’m their biggest fan by the way!! * screaming in the pillow* I waited this moment for two years after I debut and OMG!!!! It’s Big Bang, silly!

You: so why are you telling me this? *making duck face* I’m not really interested with Korean star anyway. Except YOU my popular and talented  sister   *smile proudly*

Ailee: hahahaha. You are going with me.

You: hahaha. Wait. WHAT?! What?!! No!! no no!! I can’t!! I hate meeting people!

Ailee: oh please!! Please~~ do me a favour just this once *making cute pleading face*

You: huh. *rolling your eyes*

Ailee: pleaseeeeeeeeee~~~~

You: okay. I want free Starbucks for a week. Deal?

Ailee: okay!!! Thank you kiddo!!!!! It’s a deal. Yay yay yay yay *screaming  and dancing funny dance again*

*in SBS building*

You: Aigoooooo Ailee-ah! Here your dress. I told you to put it in the car last night and now you forget it and I have to skip my lunch just to send it to you. How glaaaaddd I am.

Ailee: I’m so so so so sorry hehehe I buy you lunch today. Okay?

You: whatever. I waited you in the cafeteria

Ailee: I’ll be there in 10 minutes

*in the cafeteria*

*you saw a tall guy high-five-ing with his friend. He looks so happy and charming from the side. You can’t see his face clearly but he does make your heart flatter a bit. He looks childish but he’s the type of boyfriend you want all this time. You turn your head as soon as you saw him turning his face at you, realizing you stare at him for a long time. Your heart beating fast as you touch your hair here and there trying to act normal but you know you are so bad at acting so you just sit there staring at the door hoping for Ailee to arrive earlier. You realize he’s looking at you but you pretend not to care*

You:*what happened to me. erghhh why I’m staring at him. You stupid, Kim Hyo Seon.stuuupiiid!! aigooooo*

Ailee: Yah!! What are you doing!! You stare at the door for a long time! I thought you were looking at me!

You: suushhh. Are there any places better than here?  I need to go now. I want you to cover me. especially my face.

Ailee: Absolutely no. now, just sit here and tell me what happened

*you tell Ailee about the guy you just stared at and she just burst into laughter*

You: why are you laughing? It’s not even funny. I bet his friends saw me staring at him like I wanna eat him or something

Ailee: Lee Sungyeol. *keep laughing*

You: what? Who?

Ailee: the guy you stared. You taught was charming is Lee Sungyeol. He is the member of Infinite. He’s not that charming. He is so childish. Seriously.

You: oh really? I like childish-type guy. But Infinite? Must it really have to be connected with Infinite? Oh please~~

Ailee: he’s looking at you

You: looking as if laughing do you mean?

Ailee: hahahaha. We always met at the music program like Inkigayo and Music Bank. I saw them perform at Inkigayo before and they were absolute cute and perfect! You should try to know them. Wanna me to introduce you to them?

You: Solid no from me.

*you said so but your heart said yes. You wanna know them but your ego against it*