One

I Was A Sucidal And Trying To Find A Place In This World

 

 

You : *on the phone* Ailee!! I cook you a jjajangmyeon! Do you want me to come over and sent it to you?

Ailee : Aigooo. I told you a thousand times I can buy my own lunch. I don’t want to burden you by cooking for me all the time. You need to study. This is your final year.

You: its ok!! I promise you this is my last time I’m cooking for you for this week. Hehehe. I’ll be there in 20 minutes

Ailee: Fine! I’m in my dressing room like always.

*you wear simple dress and rushing to SBS building which only takes 20 minutes from your house by walking*

You : Ailee! This is for you! And I bring the vitamins too.

Ailee : Thanks. Please don’t do this again. You need to study, Hyo Seon-ah. When is your first exam?

You: Next week. Don’t worry, my last-minute studying will not make me fail. Hehehe

Ailee: Lucky you.

You: Ailee, is there any cool boy group you want to recommend to me?

Ailee: Boy group? Why?

You: I really want to be a fan of some boy group but I never interested with any of them.

Ailee: I don’t know. It is your preference not mine. But if you want me to suggest you a nice one………. I think Infinite is perfect.

You: Seriously??!!  My schoolmates always talked about them like every day. It makes me sick

Ailee: hahaha. Well, if you want to be their fan, listen to their songs first or watched their reality program so you can see their talent from outside and inside

You: hurmm okay I’ll think about it. By the way, I need to go now. I want to sleep at ‘home’

Ailee: what that face. Hahahaha seems like you’re going to the hell

You : you’re right. bye!!

*You rushed immediately after get out from Ailee’s dressing room and you bummed into someone*

You/him : Owww!!

*you dropped your phone. The sound of the crash showed that your phone may be broken*

You: oh no!!!! my phone!

Him: oh no I’m so sorry my fault!! *help you picking your broken phone* Are you okay? I’m sorry let me buy you the new one. It seems heavily broken.

*you looked sadly on your phone. You don’t look at the guy’s face because you don’t want him to see your sad face*

You: It’s okay.. It’s just a phone. * you slightly bow and rushed away*

Him: wait!!!! * he tried to reach you but you are too fast*

Him: Oh my god what I really feel sorry to her aigooo why she’s so fast. *who is she?? I always saw her rushing here and there lately. But who is she??*

*he walked away while memorizing your face so he couldn’t forget to greet you if he meet you again*