9****

Loving you

*Dara's P.O.V.*

 

 

"U-Unnie, please.. Lets just go to the c-clinic first... You're b-bleeding.. Don't be l-like this" Minji cried at me while we are walking in the hallway ... After I calmed Minji after the incident earlier.. I head out of the classroom to go to Bigbang with Minji following me telling me not to go... But I need to straightened this out as soon as possible.. Ignoring this kind of incident will never be my option.. They dragged Minji.. And that scared me bigtime.. What if I did'nt arrived earlier?! What will happened to Minji?!

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm okay.. Just go first to the clinic .. I'll just have to settle this first.. Arasso?" I replied while holding my waist.. I smiled to her, assuring her that Im really ok, but that didnt convince her.. 

 

 

 

 

"No, youre not ok.. Look at you, youre face and lips are so paled... You're also trembling.." Minji complained while crying more loudly..

 

 

 

"Minji, I have to look like this in front of them to make them stop this cruelty they are doing to us..You understand me right?" She nodded while crying...

 

 

*sigh* This is why I want to protect her.. She is so fragile and so caring.. 

 

 

 

 

I smiled at her more widely then I held her shoulders..

 

 

"Listen to me, Everthing will be ok.. Now, go to the clinic and wait for me there.. I will be quick, I promise."

 

 

 

"U-unnie.." She muttered then after sometime, she nodded..  Then I walked away and headed to the cafeteria where I know Bigbang is..

 

 

 

I breathed heavily and straightened my body, This is what they want huh? Then I will give it to them... I opened the door then stepped in.. Searching for them.. I felt that all eyes are on me but screw them.. This is what they want.. They all should be happy to see me like this, that now I know what my position in this school..

 

 

I found them on their usual seats.. Staring at me , obviously shocked.. I walked and stopped in front of them, then stared at Kwon Jiyong...  I quickly kneel down to them..

 

 

 

"I'm really sorry for what I have done wrong to the five of you... I admit that I was wrong saying ridiculous things like that.. I really did'nt mean to offend you.. Im taking it back.. Im really really sorry.. Please accept my apology..." I said loudly with shaking voice while still on my knees so that the other students can hear it too.. I really want to cry right now.. But I hold it.. Crying will never help, its just worsen what I feel right now, self pity...

 

 

 

 

"W-what? W-why?" Kwon Jiyong asked while having a confused and shocked look at me.. I stand up and then look at them ..


 

 

 

"Im begging you, the five of you.. Please dont involved Minji here.. Insult me, hurt me, play pranks at me, do whatever you want to me, but please spare Minji.. Please.. I already did what' ve you want me to do, Mr. Kwon.. So please, stop already.. " I begged to them in soft voice that only the six of us can heaR.. I saw their shocked faces as if they didnt know what to do..

 

 

 

 

 

 

I started to feel dizzy so I headed off quickly and when I was outside of the cafeteria.. I saw Minji in the near window where you can see the inside of cafeteria.. Crying while staring at me...

 

 

 

"U-unnie.." she cried...

 

 

 

"I told you to wait for me in the clinic, didnt I..? *sigh* You saw everything?" I asked .. She just cried more loudly while covering her face..

 

 

I was about to walk closer to her but my vision became blurry and I felt my body fell on the ground... And the last thing I heard is Minji, calling my name...

 

 

 

********************************************

 

*Jiyong's P.O.V.*

 

Shocked... Even that word can't described what I am feeling right now.. This is not what I've expected after saying sorry to her.. I thought we will have a truce but no, that did'nt happen, not even close to that.. It even get worst..

 

 

 

 

"What did you do now, hyung?" Seungri muttered... And when I look at them, I saw Seungri staring at me with cold eyes and his face is blank, while the other three were just looking at the door, completely shocked and frozen on their spot... This is the first time I saw Seungri like this.. He was always the jolly person in our group.. And when he got angry or annoyed, he will just whined at us until we got pissed off.. But now, the way he talks have no emotion, even his face..

 

 

 

"I didnt do anything wrong, I dont know what she's talking about." I answered in confusion.. That's the truth .. I dont even remember giving an order to others to do what she's accusing me awhile ago...

 

 

 

Seunghyun hyung was about to talk but I cut him off..

 

 

 

"Let's just talk later.." I said to them then I run, following her.. Passing everyone in the cafeteria, I even almost broke the cafeteria's door..When I was about to turn left and run again... I heard someone's crying and asking for help in faint voice.. I automatically stop in my spot and when I turn around, I saw one girl , hugging dara while sitting on the floor on the right corner of the hallway.. She keeps tapping Sandara's cheeks like she was trying to wake her up while keep muttering for help..

 

 

I run closer to them then I sat on the floor, examining Dara who's still unconscious.. 

 

 

 

"What happened?"I asked in urgency.. She look at me with half-closed eyes while still crying..

 

 

 

"H-help.. Please help my Unnie.. S-she-....." And then the girl passed out...

 

 

 

"Yah! Miss wake up!" I yelled ,tapping her cheeks while Dara is on my arms..

 

 

 

 

 

"BIGBANG! BiGBANG!" I yelled on the top of my lungs.. I heard them cussing in the cafeteria loudly and after a while they are here in my front while the other student surrounding us..

 

 

 

 

"What happened?" Youngbae asked ..

 

 

 

 

"Later, carry her.." I answered then pointed out the girl beside me and Dara..

 

 

 

"Ok.. Lets bring them to the clinic.." Daesung while carrying the girl..

 

 

 

No, to the hospital. Seunghyun hyung, ready the car..." I replied.. Then I carried Dara and walked fastly while they are following me... When we are in the car.. Seunghyun hyung drives in full speed.. I glanced at Dara on my arms.. She look so paled and it was scaring me to death...  

 

 

 

"Dara, please wake up..." Then absenmindedly, I kissed her forehead ..