5****

Loving you

 

*Jiyong's P.O.V."

 

 

"Yah! Kwon Jiyong! Are you really ok?! Eversince you confront that Sandara girl, you are just staring in that garden, specifically, in that tree... Youre creeping us out, really." Seunghyun exclaimed while faking his shivering ..

 

 

 

 

We are on our private room, chilling our butts off.... The truth is, we didnt have any class this day because our Private Professor had a seminar on other school... Yes, thats right, the 5 of us has our own Professor and this private room is our room and no one is allowed to enter without our permission...

 

 

 

 

I just continue to stare at the garden on the window, ignoring them even though I can see them looking at me questionably.. Well, I can't blame them.. Even me knew I've been acting weirdly since earlier.... Aiisshhh!! Eversince the talk between me and Sandara... I can't think straight anymore, and I don't know why...

 

 

 

 

*Flashback*

 

 

I saw her running away in wet clothes from the students in the hallway... I just found myself following her, w/ her not knowing my existence, not bothering if I left my friends in the hallway... We reached the backyard of our school, I absolutely knew this place because I always see this in the window of our room.. A beautiful garden...Then I saw her sitting beside a tree in a sudden speed, like her strength had been out of her body...

 

 

 

Im now hiding in a high bush near her, observing her every moves while she is sitting beside a tree... She keeps on sighing like she's making herself to calm.. I smirked...

 

 

 

*She must be really pissed right now, thats good to know..*

 

 

 

Then I saw her look around the place... Amazement was visible in her face... Then she smiled.. I felt myself froze in my spot, still staring at her innocent face...

 

 

 

*Wow, she's beautiful*

 

 

 

But then I realized what I just thought about her...I shook my head ...

 

 

 

"What am I saying?! Kwon Jiyong, She insults you remember, get a grip of yourself..." I whispered to myself.. 

 

 

 

But then, I saw her fixing her bag like she was going to leave.. I think my minds shut down because all of a sudden , I'm now in her side...

 

 

 

 

*Aissshhh, pabo Jiyong! What are you doing here?! Run away now in this place before she notice you!*

 

 

But before I can run, I saw her slwly lifting his head up to look who's beside her w/c is me... I saw her eyes widened when she saw me...

 

 

*Theres no turning back now Kwon, face her or you will look stupid*  I scold to myself..

 

 

 

 

So I stared at her, then she stand upstaring back at me... I speak while stepping forward, still staring at her..

 

 

"You look awful, why dont you just say sorry and I will stop.."

 

 

 

*Awful, thats right Ji, she looks awful not beautiful... * I reminded myself..

 

 

 

When she stepped back, i felt my lips form A smirk..

 

 

"You look so tough when you insult us. Why you look so scared now"  I place my arms on her side, cornering her against the tree, challenging her.. But minutes passed , she didnt speak.. 

 

 

I look up while smiling, an annoyed smile..

 

 

"Aahhh.. Chincha, you just have to say sorry and kneel in front of me but why cant you do that?" then I look back at her.. Searching for an answer..But she just stayed quiet, not even attempting to talk to me.. She just continue to stared at me w/ creased forehead.. And that frustrates me more..

 

 

"What?! Why are you not talking?!!" I yelled.. Then she closed her eyes.. Completely shocked in my sudden yell.. And maybe scared.. I look at her face.. I gulped .. I should feel very happy by now because of her situation right now but I didnt , instead, I feel that one thing I never felt long long time ago... GUILT... 

 

I stepped backward then turned my back to her... I starter to fuffled my hair while saying this in my mind...

 

 

*Aisshhh!! Whats happening to me... This is weird, very weird!!!*

 

 

Then I look back at her before saying this while breathing heavily...

 

"Can you just talk, youre really annoying me" I was like in a desperate mode. If I were her, I will pity myself for acting like that. Then I sit beside her , leaning on tree while eyes are closed..

 

 

Then long silence enveloped us..

 

 

*Jiyong, this is not happening... Why are you suddenly like this ... Guilt is not in your vocabolary word.. Why are you feeling like this?! Especially for a girl?!! A girl!! A poor nerdy girl who has her own world... Aisshhh....!!*

 

 

I was going to tell her that this isnt happened but I felt something beside me and when I opened my eyes, I saw her running away from me.. What the hell??!!!

 

I stand up and shout ,

 

"YAH! SANDARA COME BACK HERE!!"

 

 

 

But she just continue to run until she disappeared in my view... While me still in my spot, completely shocked... DID SHE JUST TURN HER BACK AT ME?!! HOW DARE HER  TURN HER BACK AT ME!! AIISSHH!! SHE'S MAKING ME INSANE!! 

 

 

Thats when I saw my friends running to me...

 

"Dude, what are you doing here?! Why did you left us there?!Did you know weve searchin for in the whole campus" Youngbae exclaimed while breathing heavily...

 

 

 

"I just confront Sandara, and she run away... Now, lets go .. I want to rest.." I explained the I walked away..

 

 

"Hyungggg!! Can you let us rest for a few minutes.. I feel like Im going to die due to exhaustion..". Seungri whined while holding his knees..

 

 

 

I ignored him then I continue to walk to our room.....

 

 

*End of Flashback*

 

 

I shook my head tryin to erase that memory... Thats really embarassing.. Why did I show her that panicking side of mine..?! Thats the first I act stupid in front of others except bigbang.. And most especially, to a GIRL??!! A girl who see me as a gay??!! Now, she didnt just see me as a gay but also stupid.. Chincha!!!

 

*Why do you care on what shes thinking bout you?! Why? Does it matter to you?* my mind exclaimed..

 

*Its not!! I j-just feel.. I f-feel.. I-insulted .. Yeah! Im insulted ..Nothing more nothing less!* my other half replied..

 

 

I admit.. Im the mastermind of all the bad happenings she was encountering ..After our 1st meeting at the cafeteria, I ordered every students to make her suffer in any way that they want except killing her of course.. At first, it was so satisfying to see her suffering, but when I saw her at the garden closed up.. My conscience suddenly take the action..

 

 

“Yah hyung, are you listening?! I said the students are already starting to bully Sandara... Lets go!” Daesung said while tapping his phone...

 

 

"Let them be... Im not in the mood to play w/ her now so just let the students do it.." I replied... 

 

 

 

"Yah,Jiyong.. Are you possessed?! Since when you are not in the mood to play w/ our victims?! " Seunghyun growled..

 

 

 

"I'm just tired, hyung.. I want to rest" I explained then I lay in the sofa I was sitting at, while my arms covering my eyes... Signalling that I want to sleep..

 

 

*Thats right Jiyong..Just take a sleep, maybe youre just hallucinating some things so youre reacting like that.. What you feel earlier is completely nothing, nothing* I murmered in my mind...

 

 

 

Aisshh!! Since when did I started to talked w/ myself like an idiot?!! Chincha, that girl is surely a witch....

 

 

 

*,Possessed? Maybe I was.....*

 

 

 

Then I drifted off to sleep........

 

 

 

 

 

*****************************************************************

A/n: This is just what Jiyong's thought on the previous chapter..!! PPyong!! ^.^v

    And by the way thanks for supporting this story.. All the upvotes, comment, and your subscriptions are well appreciated... Kamsa!!~

This is one of my favorite pics of Daragon.. They really look like a couple.. Daragon is heart~