7****

Loving you

* Dara's P.O.V.*

 

 

I am now in Our school's Hall where Minji's competition takes place... It is an all-out kind of competition in Academics and sports... I am here at the back of the bleachers.. Hoping nobody will gonna notice me...

 

 

 

 

I saw Minji searching and eyeing all the people around, maybe looking for me...  I waved my hand for her to notice which she saw then waved back and smiled at me... I mouthed "Hwaiting" to her, and I knew she understood it because she nodded happily..

 

 

 

 

Then after a few minutes, the competition starts....

 

 

 

 

And as expected, Minji is one of the contestants who excel the most... She won every challenge they give to them ... Its already 4:15pm and its the final round for chess where minji and the other one student will fight for 1st place..

 

 

"Aishh, why is that nerdy girl is still on the game?! Such a pain in my precious eyes.."

 

 

"Yeah right, and in the first place, she has no right to join this contest because shes just a poor girl who happens to pass that what-so-ever scholarship program of our school.."

 

 

" yeah, so pathetic.."

 

 

 

Thats what I always hear everytime Minji will win.. Aissshh.. These people, really dont know how to appreciate people... They always thought that money and power rule this world .. Which is partly right, but you should also be considerate to others...tsskkk...

 

 

 

I'm still busy scolding them in my mind when suddenly, someone grabs my hand roughly that makes me wince in pain for the sudden twist of my body, particularly in my waist part where the wound is located... I think the man heard me because he suddenly let go of my hand... and when I look up, its Kwon Jiyong, the mighty Kwon Jiyong..

 

 

 

When he saw me staring at him , he held my shoulder then pressed me on the wall gently, as if he didnt want to hurt me..Then he leaned closer to me with his hands trapping me in the wall... Aisshh.. Here we go again... I dont really want talk to him but why are we always confronting each other?! Did I really deserved this?!

 

 

 

"yah...." he whispered to me.. I felt my body shivered but I didnt respond...

 

 

"yah, talk to me..." He pleaded softly.. But still, I didnt answered him back..

 

 

"Aisshh... Chincha.. then I will be the one to talk, so listen carefully and take  this seriously.. *sighed* Because i didnt really mean to make that stomach of yours to bleed to death, I will not going to make you say sorry and kneel to me in front of this school's students.. Just do it now while we are alone and I will going to forgave you on that insult you accused to us.. And youre also free from the trouble.. what about that? " HE explained to me while smiling..

 

 

That makes my body trembled in anger.. Did he really think that I was just shy to those students thats why I didnt fall for his trap?!!

 

 

I closed my eyes to calm myself,.. This guy is really an inborn Jerk!! Then I glared at him..

 

 

" Get off me.."  his eyes widened then he steps backward...

 

 

"You are not a God to be kneeled down,  I already said my sorry to you on that day but you made a big deal out of it.. So its not my problem anymore .. And as for the troubles, I can endure it.. I still can.." I tell him coldly..

 

 


I was about to walk away but he hold my arms again...

 

 

" Aisshh, Im Sorry...Its my fault.. There I admit it.. Happy now?" he muttered but enough for me to hear.. That shocked me..

 

 

*Is he really capable of saying that word?*

 

 

Then i stared at him while he was bowing his head.. He looked shy....

 

 

 

 

 

And sincere ..

 

 

 

"U-uhmm.. Ok.." I replied quickly.. I pull my arms back then I walked away..

 

 

 

But there is a question in my mind.. Why would he want me to be happy..? We are enemy .. Didnt we? Aisshhh.. Did he spank his head on the wall? Or he was just drunk awhile ago..?

 

 

 

 

Or Maybe he is not really that bad... why would he say sorry if he is not guilty with what he had done to me right?

 

 

 

I was in that thought while still walking when suddenly,

 

 

 

"UNNIE!! I WON!! I WON!!"

 

 

I saw Minji running to me, I totally forgot about the competition, tssk. When she is about to hug me I stopped her...

 

 

"Stop, I injured my waist so dont be too harsh Minji-ah.." then we both smiled..

 

 

Then I hugged her gently, carefully while she hugged me back...

 

 

"By the way, Congratulations! You really deserved it!! My genius sister... Aigoo~"  then i ruffled her hair while she just jokingly scoffed at me and removed my hands..

 

 

"Aisshh, dont mess with my hair Unnie! and wait, whats wrong with your waist? Dont tell me, they did that ?!" She exclaimed at me...

 

 

 

"aisshh. I just tripped somewhere else, dont overreact too much Minji-ah .. Just treat me as what youve promised to me.." Then I hold her hand...

 

"Lets go?" I asked ,

 

 

" But...... Ok lets go, but I just have to get my bag in my locker" She said..

 

 

"Ok, I will go with you..."

 

 

"No its Ok Unnie, Just wait for me here.. I will be back in a minute.." Then she ran away..  i just sit on the bench...

 

 

I was looking at the hallway waiting for her.. there were only few students left because because most of them are in the cafeteria, because the faculty decided to take a break after the competition.. I checked the time in the wall clock near me...Its already 5pm.. Actually Im only until 3:00pm because I hava a work on 4:00pm but I already excused myself yesterday to my boss that I will be absent because of some school matters..

 

 

 

5 minutes had passed but she was still not here...

 

 

 

And then it become 10 minutes.. So I decided to follow her...

 

 

 

And when I am near in the hallway where the locker was located...

 

 

I heard someone screaming in one of the classroom, and when I get nearer .. Its Minji!

 

 

"MINJI! I screamed then pushed the door forcefully that it hurts my wound, but thats what makes me freeze in my place after I open the door.. I saw Minji being tied by two male students.. Her lips has bruise and her left cheek is bleeding... I step closer to stop them but one of them captured my both hands then cornered me in the wall while the other one was tying Minji..

 

 

"Look whos here, Big bang's new apple of the eye huh? Im sure they will be happy if I will make fun of you..I didnt know you are this beautiful" he whispered to me while sniffing my neck..

 

 

"You smell so good... Where should I start our play huh?" he then stared at my eyes.. Mocking me.. So disgusting.. I look at Minji , she's crying while looking at me..

 

 

 

"Do all you want, just let Minji go!" I exclaimed.. But they Just laugh at me..

 

 

 

" You wished.." he said to me then he started to kiss my neck.. I tried to free myself, wiggling roughly just to be free... But he is so strong..

 

 

"No! Let go of me!! DONT! PLEASE!" I pleaded.. But he slapped me that makes my lips bleed..

 

 

"Shut up!" then he continued what his doing,,

 

 

"PLEASE STOP! DONT DO THAT ! UNNIE!!" Minji cried to the man but it didnt stop...

 

 

 

But the other man stop him from harassing me..

 

 

"Yah, shes bleeding.. Lets go! I dont want to be accused of murder.." then they both look at my stomach, its really bleeding...

 

 

"Youre lucky nerd " he exclaimed then they flee..

 

 

After they left, I run to Minji and untie her... Then she hugged me tightly..

 

 

"U-Unnie, Im sorry, are y-you alright? Youre bleeding.." she said while still crying..

 

 

"Im ok.. How bout you? What did they do ? Did they slapped you?" I asked her while caressing her face.. She nodded then hugged me again..

 

 

"U-Unnie, Im s-scared.."

 

 

I sighed then hugged her back.. I started to cry... Why did they have to involved Minji here? Am I not enough?

 

 

"Im here, I will protect you..Im sorry if you got involved in my mess.."  I said to her while also crying..

 

 

"I promised, this will be the last time you will got hurt because of me.." Then I hugged her tightly.. What I dont want to happen is  to watch my loved ones to be hurt...  I can endure myself to take all the pain, but not them.. I will do everything for them.. If I have to kneel down to him just to stop this.. I will.. Even kissing his foot if he wants to.. Screw my Dignity, screw my self respect.. I dont care about that anymore if it means Sanghyun and Minji will live in peace..

 

 

 

* I take back what I said about you Kwon Jiyong, youre not bad, because youre evil..*

 

 

*******************************************************************************************

A/n: Annyeong! Another update yeorubun! kekeke.. Hope you liked it..