11****

Loving you

 

*Dara's P.O.V.*

 

 

*Where am I?* Thats the first thing that comes to my mind when I open my eyes.. I started to wandered my eyes into the room and when I was about to get up, my waist started to hurt that I have to laid again.. 

 

 

 

 

 

*So I am in the hospital huh?*

 

 

 

 

 

I sighed then started to get up slowly while holding my waist for support.. I was halfway through in lifting the hospital dress I am wearing to check my wound in my waist when someone suddenly entered the room, it was the nurse.. I guess she was startled at first when she saw me awake but she immediately smiled at me and I smiled back.. She started to walk beside me then helping me to sit down.

 

 

"How are you feeling?" she asked me while checking my dextrose ..

 

 

 

"F-Fine, I guess..T-Thank you." SHe just smiled more widely in my response then checked my wounds in my waist..

 

 

 

 

"What exactly happened to your waist? Because based on my observation, it started from a not-so-deep wound.. Did you, by chance, accidentally slipped or bumped in things..? She asked again. That made me remember the incident between me and Minji.. Oh God! Minji? Where is she?!

 

 

 

"M-miss , did you know where did my f-friend go? Gong Minji is h-her name? S-She has a short hair and a bangs." I asked in panic.. Oh please , let Minji be safe...

 

 

 

 

"Dara-shii, calm down.. Shes okay, she only had minor injury.. She's in the room beside yours with her parents.. They are already preparing to checked out, I guess.." The nurse explained.. That made me calmed down..

 

 

 

"C-can you please accompany me there.. Please.. Im already fine.. I-I j-just want to see her.." I pleaded to her.. I just really want to make sure Minji is okay.. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Okay, but are you sure youre fine?" she asked once again.

 

 

 

I just nodded..

 

 

 

 

 

***************************************************************************************************

 

 

 

"Jiyong's P.O.V."

 

I'm here now in front of Dara's room... Still analyzing what the am I doing here.. I didnt even know her that much, fine, I just only know her name and age and nothing more.. But why this stupid brain of mine is still keep thinking of her condition.. This is really embarassing.. tsskk..

 

 

 

 

 

*Is she already awake?*

 

 

 

 

that question...

 

 

 

I just sigh then I open the door while gritting my teeth,.. But I found the room empty, only her bag on the sofa and a few stain of blood in her blanket.. I hurriedly run to the restroom if she is there but NONE.. Thats the cue for me to panic..

 

 

 

"NURSE! NURSE!"  I screamed while running to the door and when Im already in the hallway, I saw a nurse hurriedly coming to me.. he was about to asked me what's wrong but I cut him off..

 

 

"Where's the patient here?! She's just there when I left earlier ?! And now she's gone?! Did something happen?! " I asked furiously.. The Nurse's face is visibly scared but I don't care..

 

 

 

"I-I, S-sir, I d-don't know.. I w-will--"

 

 

 

"You dont know?! Are you in kidding me ?! How can you not in know?! Do you know who I am?! I am the son of -" I suddenly stop when I saw the girl that I've been looking for in the door next to her room with a nurse and her friend and two elders beside her, staring at me like I gone crazy grabbing the nurse in his collar and shouting in the world who I am..

 

 

 

Well, I really do..

 

 

 

 

 

DAMN IT...

 

 

 

***********************************************************************************

 

*Dara's P.O.V.*

 

"What are you doing here?" I asked breaking the awkward silence between me and Jiyong .. We are here now in my room.. Earlier when I go to Minji, I saw her and her parents already holding their things, indicating that they are already leaving.. We just talked for awhile about her and my condition.. Fortunately, her parents did not blame me for what happened.. They are so nice..

 

 

 

 

 

 

They said that Minji always talk about how good I was to her and that they are thankful to me for always being in her side.. that touched me.. How I wish I can have a parents like them..  And when we were about to go out in the room , we saw this guy yelling at nurse , telling what family he came from..

 

 

 

 

 

I was so shocked at first but still I just stared at him..When he notice our presence, he finally stopped then stared at me, eyes widened.. he shooed away the nurse then he look at me.. We were like that for a minute.. When Minji, whispered to me that they will be leaving now.. I nodded and smile at her.. Minji bowed to Jiyong, obviously scared, before leaving..

 

 

 

 

 

 

That leaves me, Jiyong and the nurse beside me.. Jiyong rolled his eyes at me then enter my room while me and the nurse just followed.. Then the nurse left after lying me in my bed and getting my blanket to replace it because before we go to minji, she cleaned my wound and thats where the stain come from..

 

 

 

 

"Why, is it a crime to come here? Are you the owner of ths hospital? Huh?!" He blabbered to me while glaring like a kid..I just sighed and closed my eyes calming myself..

 

 

 

 

"I'm just asking what are you doing here. Did I say I owned this place? Why? You're not yet done to me thats why you come? Are you here to make sure that I will die?" I replied to him coldly.. Thats the only reason I can think why he's here..

 

 

 

 

 

"I-I j-just want to- Wait!! YAH!!! Are you accusing me?!" He loudly asked me while pointing his index finger at me...

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Why?Dont tell me its not you? Do you think I will believe you? I already did what you want.. I already said my sorry and kneel in front of the students.. So can you please leave now...?" I pleaded trying to control my anger because any minute now , I swear, I will strangle him to death.. And that just will worsen the condition of me in school.. This is the first time I feel this kind of anger .

 

 

 

 

 

"YAH! I swear its not me? If I want you to die, why would I brought you in this hospital? I even pay your bills.. you ungrateful .." he said but he just whispered the last word, that I still hear ..

 

 

 

 

 

But that didnt the case, he brought me here? So he is the one that Minji's talking about? The blurred-face man who helped us before she too, passed out? Oh god? why it must be him...

 

 

 

 

 

 

"How much?" I asked but he just look at me questionably..

 

 

 

 

" How much what?"

 

 

 

 

 

"The bills.. Don't worry, I will pay it but atleast not now.. " I said , stil in my cold voice.. He huffed at me.. Disbelief is visible in his face..

 

 

 

 

 

"So, you really not going to believe me that Im not the one who did this to you?!" He barked at me.. Glaring at me and Waiting for my answer.. 

 

 

 

 

 

"I said how much, Mr. Kwon Jiyong?..." I answer instead.. I noticed his face hardened while gritting his teeth, like controlling his anger.. That made me nervous..

 

 

 

 

 

"You bit- " I know its the word again that he will going to say but he stopped in the middle of saying it.. Then he smirked at me..

 

 

 

 

 

 

"HUH! You'll see!! I will hunt those culprit who did this to you and to tell you that Im not really the one.. Then by that time, you'll be my slave.. whether you like or not.." After he said that , he walked out off my room, even before I can say anything, he already slammed the door closed... That brat.. What slaved he was talking about.. Screw him.

 

 

 

 

Gosh , that conversation gave me headache.. But I noticed something about me..

 

 

 

*Did I just talked to him that long? Wow, thats the first time..*

 

 

 

 

I'm still in my deep thoughts when I heard a baby's cry.. I think its passing in the hallway because its slowly faded away, I suddenly remembered Sanghyun.. 

 

 

 

"I need to go home before he wakes up or else he will be worried.." I whispered to myself ...Then I started to stand up slowly..

 

****************************************************************************************************

 

"Jiyong's P.O.V."

 

 

That .. She is really testing my patience ...How can she accused me like that? Did I really play of her that bad that she can accused me to the point of killing her?! Am I a killer to her?! HuH!! Im too perfect to be a killer.. Why cant she see that?!!

 

 

 

*sigh*

 

 

 

Im now here in my room, laying AGAIN in my bed..  the hunt for the culprit will be starting tomorrow.. I didnt yet announcing it to bigbang but they are always ready so no need for that..

 

 

 

 

 

 

That brat, I even help her and care for her,I even visited her but I didnt even get a simple thank you, and worst, she accused me.. Its really fine if Im really the one who did it but no, I'M NOT, I DIDN'T!! I should have not said that I help her, it just made me look pathetic telling her to believe me.. God, I really look pathetic there..

 

 

 

 

 

 

What the hell is happening to me, The normal me didnt even care if they will believe me or not because thats how I grew up..But its differerent with her, and its in annoying.. She really knows how to break my ego and pride.. Whooo.. I should get a grip of myself.. 

 

 

 

 

*Jiyong, she's just another in this world, she' s not special.. Bear that in mind..* I scold to myself while my eyes closed..

 

 

 

 

"You'll see Sandara, I'll show you the real game ..You will be my slave, You'll fall for me and when that happens, I will throw you like you are just a goood for notbing girl, nothing special..I will revenge my broken ego and pride.."

 

 

 

 

I smirk to that thought , I know its childish but thats me, deal with it..

 

 

 

 

 

then I closed my eyes to drift in to sleep...

 

 

 

 

************************************************************************************************

A/n: Suggestions? Questions? Opinions? Feel free to ask me... :)))))

 

 

 

This shipping is slowly crawling on my top OTP list, and I hate it... >.<