2****

Loving you

As soon as I reached the gate of our school, I checked my watch.. Its 8:05 am.. *Wow, how can I run that fast?* I smile inwardly .. Then continue running to my room.. Its our 1st day for our 2nd Sem today.. We had a two weeks sem break but I just work all day and night of that two weeks..But 3 days before now, After I finished my work, I go home only to found my room in a messy state..I also found my wallet empty.. Then I knew its my mom who did that..That money was for the tour fee in my school.. All my hardwork in one and a half week was gone.. I really just cried that day because Sanghyun was in his classmate's house for overnight.. 

Thankfully, that day. My boss gave me my salary , so I still have money to buy foods for the next 2 days..

As soon as I reached our room, I walk in then go to my desk in the back, panting and sweating while my classmates stared at me with disgust, not because of my state, but because of my status in life.. 

 

"Ew, I really pity her, she didnt even change for 2weeks, still the poor nerdy girl,haha"

"I know right?!, shes such a disgrace for our school."

"If I were her I will just drop out in this school, and its better if minji will join her as well, haha"

 They're always like that, insulting, mocking and sometimes even play pranks on me,.. But I guess, Im already used to them, so I didnt bother myself anymore ..

As I sit on my chair, Minji, my seatmate, also a scholar on this school, approaches me..

"Good Morning Unnie"

Im year older to her because I start schooling a bit late because of you know, house problem..

"Good Morning Minmin, hows your vacation?" I asked..

"Its great unnie, appa and omma takes me to my grandmothers house for my vacation, it was cool!" She replied back, happily.. I just smiled forcely at her..

"How bout yours Unnie? You look so tired" she worriedly asked me..

 

"Well, I did Three things, Work, work and of course work" I smile faintly at her.. She smiled back but a sad one.. Shes my only friend in this school. Shes the only one who knows what ive been through.. 

 

Our situation is different, shes from an average, complete and happily family.. shes a scholar here because Shes a genius and even though shes from average family, they still cannot afford all the expenses in these school..

 

These school.., if you observe it on outside, its like heaven , but in reality this is the version of hell in earth.. The students are the devils.. Just because they are rich, they can do everything to anyone especially us who does not have the wealth.. I want to fight for my rights but I want to graduate peacefully, so up until here, my motto is "sigh and endure everthing.." for my sake, for Sanghyun sake..

 

"I admired you Unnie, you will always be the one who I will look up to.. I really want to help you." Minji said with her teary eyes.. I laughed whole-heartedly.

 

"Just stay beside me, Minji.. Because aside from Sanghyun, I only have you, who gave me strength.." then she nodded,smiling.. 

 

"Aigoo, Minji-ah~ why are we so cheesy, it makes me want to puke" then I pretend to puke...

 

She just pouted, I just smiled ... Then our Proffessor came and we sit properly.

 

"Ok class............."

 

 

 

 

 

************************************************************************************

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

We are now in school's cafeteria.. Sitting in our usual place, "losers place" as what others called but who cares bout them, Minzy is having her lunch while I just read my book...

 

"Unnie, you sure you dont want to eat, we can just share my food." Minzy asked..

 

"Im ok minmin..besides Im still not hungry, I will just drink my water.." 
 

LIE.. Im hungry, because I didnt even eat a breakfast.. But I dont want to be a burden to Minzy.. So I just take a bottle of water before I go to this school because even water in this cafeteria was so expensive as gold..

 

Just when I look at minzy's back.. The students become chaotic especially girls.. I sighed .. I know why are they like that.. Because five handsome boys or "Bigbang" as what they call themselves enter the cafeteria.. But, for me , they are like others , cruel and arrogant.. I dont really care about them..

 

I just continue reading my book in humanities.. but Minzy started to whisper at me, distracting me..

 

"Unnie, Daesung is really hot neh?! I really like him" then she giggled endlessly..

 

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, so what ?! Dont like him or any of that five boys or anyone in this school.. You deserve someone better who's not brat or arrogant.. I dont want you to experience hell, just like what I experience in my mom, in my life.." I tell her while glaring to those bunch of girls, screaming their hearts out.. Pathetic..

 

"Unnie yours was different .. And besides, its just a crush .. You are so advance.. " minji pouted..

 

"Of course, I just want to remind you this early so that you can prevent your self from falling for him.. And yes, mine was different because its my mom and my existence who hurts me.. But its all the same youll end up hurting just like me.."

 

"Arasso, but Unnie, do you have a crush?" 

 

"No, I dont have..." She gasped..

 

"Even once?" 

 

"yup," She gasped once more.. I just shrugged..

 

"But unnie, you have many admirer, how come you didnt even like any one in them?"

 

"Because, they are from this school, they will just play w/ my feelings, I know that they are not serious on courting me.. And boys outside this school, aishh.! They are all the same.. A pain in the .. They will just make my life more miserable.. Except Sanghyun.." I chuckled..

 

"Aigoo.. Unnie how sure you are all the boys are the same?" she curiously asked..

 

"Well for example, that Bangbang bo-" She cuts me off..

 

"Unnie, Bigbang, B-I-G-B-A-N-G bigbang!" she whined.. I chuckled on her cuteness.. Only to her I can be talkative like this.. Only her can see this side of me.... But to others, Im like a mute person who cant even say hi..

 

"Ok, ok, that bigbang boys, they have different personalities, but they are all the same when it comes to girls.. They will play with them then leave them after using them for their needs..So gay"


"Unnie, uhmm c-can y-" but I cut her off..

 

"Minji, dont deny it thats theyre personality.. Aigoo.." Then I heard a deep voice speaks in my back..

 

"Really, how sure are you?" That makes my heart race.. When I look in my back, Its like its the end of my world.. Its BIGBANG, the one who spoke is their leader, Kwon Jiyong.. He is staring at me .. I look around then I notice, all eyes are on me, I gulped..

 

But because like I said Im not really a talkative person, I forcefully calm myself then I stand up ..I stare at him as well, eye to eye.. His eyes are so scary but I should not back down..

 

"Cant you talk?! Im asking you!" he asked, obviously annoyed..

 

I bowed my head then continue to stare at him..

 

"Sorry.." I said but its more like a whisper that only me and the five of them can hear.. 

 

"oohhh, hyung.. Shes daebak,!Shes not even afraid of you and she can make an eye to eye contact to you..Thats first time." Seungri maniacally laughed at jiyong then he winked at me... Whats happening?.

 

"Shut up rat!" he shouts on him..

 

"YOU!" he takes a step forward to me .I cant step backward because of our table. I cant move because Im so shocked on how our body are so close .. that if I move , I will end up huggin him..

 

When he bowed his head to level his face on mine, I can hear everyone gasped, even his 4 friends.. While me , Im having a mental breakdown, I cant move , I can feel his breath touching my lips as if kissing me.. Oh gosh.. Im panicking inside but I have a poker face outside... Then he whisper in front of my face that only us can hear it.. I think my heart stopped..

 

"How dare you call us gays, btw, Congrats, because You. Are. So. Dead."  he backs away then walks away with his 4 friends following him, confusion was visible on their face.. 

 

When Im sure that they already outside of cafeteria..I weakly sat on my chair..  I can hear Students whispering to each other , insulting me, even wishing for my death..

 

"Im really dead"

 

 

¤~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~¤

A/n:. Her life, full of suffering, then here comes another trouble... Aigoo.. Poor Ssantokki...

Kkkk.. Hope you enjoyed it...