12****

Loving you

 

1 week later.....

 

Dara's P.O.V.

 

*Here we go again, Sandara.* I exclaimed to myself then I started to enter our school... After almost 1week of absence since that night I left the hospital, I can finally tell that I'm completely fine.. My wound is already ok, not completely heal, but almost there..

 

 

 

Thankfully, Minji's mother visit me in my house after learning that Im not in the hospital anymore and knew what Ive been going through so she lent me some money so I can fully rest and assuring me that Minji will come back to school on thursday.. When Sanghyun caught me off guard that morning cleansing my wound and asked what happened to me, I just reasoned out that I accidentally slipped in the work w/c he believed, almost, but he didnt dare to asked more, maybe he felt that Im not really telling him the truth even he insist.. 

 

I also tell my bosses about my situation, and they allowed me to take a week vacation..

 

 

Fortunately, my mom didnt came home the whole week so the money I have is safe, we are safe, financially, physically and mentally...

 

 

 

 

And now is Monday again, hoping that this will be a quiet day like back then.. No eyes on me, just a peaceful day when I can still hang out w/ Minji without being the center of attraction... Which I dont think will happen again.. And Im worried.. What if those two guys who harrased us are waiting for me to come back .. And Minji.. Minji?!! I walked faster..

 

 

 

I enter the building, with my eyes looking at the floor.. I feel the area become quiet so I stopped walking and look up only to see them looking back at me .. I gulped then closed my eyes, expecting the worst that they will do to me ..

 

 

 

Minutes passed and still nothing happened so I decided to open my eyes only to see the students gone.. Only me in the hallway.. 

 

 

*Maybe theyre plotting something, I should stay alert.* Then I continue to walk while looking around, expecting someone will just jump at my front to caught me off guard but nothing .. Until I reached my classroom's door,

 

 

 

 

*I think something will pour at the ceiling after I opened the door, so expect the worse, Sandara* I warned to myself..

 

 

 

I sighed .. I close my eyes then I open the door in a swift move, expecting something but like earlier, NOTHING.. I opened my eyes only to see them doing their own business, like I didnt exist..I bet I look stupid awhile ago.. Aissshh..

 

 

 

 

I walked slowly to my desk, still not believing whats happening.. 

 

 

 

 

I saw Minji waving at me telling me to walk faster and I did.. After I sat at my desk, I look around again then I look at her who also have a confused look..

 

 

 

"What's happening?" I whispered to Minji..

 

 

 

 

"I also dont know Unnie.. When I came back here last thursday after the incident.. They became weird.. They even asked If I'm already ok." Minji replied while looking around.. I just bit my lip in confusion..

 

 

 

This is really weird and it intrigued me.. This is not the way Im expecting them to welcome me.. I expect them to throw an egg to me, insult me or anything that can make me, can make me... Argghh.. Nevermind.. This is better than what Ive been expecting..

 

 

 

"Well, I just hope they will stay like this forever.." I whispered back to Minji while smiling..

 

 

 

 

"I hope so too.. By the way, Are you already alright?" Minji asked with worried voice..

 

 

 

"Of course, I maybe thin but Im stronger than hulk you know, Simple injury cant made me fall, I am titanium~” I replied.. I even sing the last part which just made us laughed ..

 

 

 

Then the Professor enter the room and immediately started the discussion..

 

 

 

*blah blah blah*

 

 

 

 

*blah blah blah*

 

 

 

 

 

*blah blah blah*

 

 

 

We were almost done with the discussion when the door suddenly open, revealing the panting Jiyong.. All of us froze on our spot while staring at him.. He looked around the room as if searching for someone and when our eyes met, he walked fast to me.. I gulped when he stop in front of me..

 

 

 

"W-what do you need?" I asked nervously while looking straightly at his eyes.

 

 

 

He stared at me for a minute then he hold my wrist and pulled me to stand up.. I tried to wiggle my arms but he just tightened his grasp and walked fastly but gently to go out of the room, taking me.. I looked on our Professor to ask help but she just stared at me with hopeless eyes because she cant do anything about it if its Kwon Jiyong, the son of the owner of the school..

 

 

 

 

After a while, we reached the room that is owned by Bigbang.. Their private room.. I was about to protest of going but he already pushed me inside while him in my back..

 

 

 

The first thing that I saw is the two guys who are kneeling infront of other Bigbang members, me facing their back..

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh! Hi, noona! " Seungri, I think,  greet me with a big smile.. I just look blankly at him w/c made him pout..

 

 

 

 

"She's here.. Now, say youre sorry.." Seunghyun said to the two guys.. I look at the back of two guys with confusion in my eyes and when they look at me .. My eyes widened in shock and the memories of that day started to replay in my mind..

 

 

 

Its them..The two guys who harassed me and Minji last week.. And their faces, its full of bruises and blood.. I stepped backward and was about to run when one pair of hand hold me in my shoulder.. I look at my back and I saw Jiyong staring at me, urging me to step forward.. I look at my front just to see the two guys already in my front, kneeling and apologizing..

 

"W-what happen to your f-faces?" I asked nervously.. I look on the side where Bigbang members are sitting except for Jiyong whos still in my back.. They have this smirk in their lips..

 

 

*So they did this?* I said to myself..

 

 

"This is nothing compared to what we did to you..We're really sorry about what happen.. Please forgive us.. We do it with our own just for fun, Bigbang has nothing to do with it."

 

 

 

"Please, we will not do it again.. Just spare us...We're really sorry"

 

 

They pleaded and pleaded while crying.. While me, staring at their swollen face ..They looked sincere.. And I think what happened to their face is already enough for them to learned their lesson..

 

 

 

"J-just dont do it ag-again... And p-please dont make me see you.. Like hide if you saw m-me in the hallway b-because, Im still scared o-of you ok?" I smiled at them unsurely.. And they nodded, thanking and apologizing again before going out of the room, I even flinched.. Maybe theyre just scared of bigbang thats why they apologized to me but I can feel their sincerity..

 

 

 

That leaves me and BigbanG in the room.. They stared at me in disbelief .. I felt Jiyong walked infront of me with annoyed face..

 

 

 

"What was that ?! You just forgave them just like that?! I heard that one of them is about to ually harrased you and you just accept their apology like they just did a small thing..?!!" Jiyong yelled at me.. He's making my blood boiled with his tantrums again..

 

 

 

"Thats right noona..!! How can you-" 

 

 

 

"Shut up, Rat!!" Seungri was about to whine but Jiyong cut him off.. Then he faced me again..

 

 

 

 

 

"How can you?!! Answer me!!" He yelled, much louder now..

 

 

 

"Then what do you want me to do? Cut their fingers and tounge? " I asked sarcastically which surprised all of us about me talking back like that..

 

 

*I should not said that.. Pabo, dara..* I hissed to myself..

 

 

 

"W-what?" He asked, confused..

 

 

I sighed exasperatedly , how can he make me felt tired just by talking to him? 

 

 

 

"L-look.. They already apologised and even promised that they will not do it again.. So I forgave them" I replied, calming myself..

 

 

 

"Thats it?!! Are you stupid? You should get even!" He exclaimed..

 

 

 

"I dont want a revenge Kwon Jiyong." I said while gritting my teeth..

 

 

"Then I'll do it.." 

 

 

 

"Dont touch them again..!! Y-You already destroy their face.. Just leave them alone, please.." I pleaded.. I dont want another problem..

 

 

 

"How can you forgave and believe them that easily but you cant with me when they even did worse?!" He's yelling again..

 

 

 

 

"I-I forgave you already n-now because of this..I just want a sincere apology Kwon, and I will f-forgave that person no matter what they did to me.. M-Maybe I really deserve all you did to me because Im not sincere when I said my sorry to you the first time we met.. But the 2nd time I apologized, Im truly sincere, b-because I realized, maybe I really did offended all of you t-that we even reach upto this point.. " I explained to him, to them.. I even stattered..

 

 

When I didnt get any reaction, I continued..

 

 

"J-just please let me g-graduate here.. And I will never get on your way again.. And Im sorry if I a-accused you about this matter. A-and about the h-hospital bill, Ill pay it little by little " I pleaded.. I bowed then go out of the room immediately.. When I close the door, I unconsciously stared at the floor..

 

 

"Please, let this be the end." I prayed.. Hoping that this is the start for my school life to go back like then.. 

 

 

I started to walk away.. I was about to go left but someone grabbed my wrist that made me turn around.. Its jiyong..

 

 

 

"Y-yah! You forgot about something.. " 

 

 

I just look at him questionably..

 

 

 

"We have an agreement.. Remember? Youre now my slave." Then he grinned at me..

 

 

*or maybe not.*

 

 

 

***************************************************************************

A/n: Missed me? Kkkk