8****

Loving you

*Jiyong's P.O.V."

 

 

"Yah, hyung.. Did you really apologized to her ?! Really?!" Seungri exclaimed while continuesly poking my shoulder...

 

 

 

"Aisshh! How many times I said that I already did?!!! You really want me to kill you huh?!!" I answered furiously.. He was asking me like a millionth times already w/ only that question ... This panda really knows how to annoy people around him..

 

 

 

"Sorry, I was just ... Aisshh nevermind.." Then he pouted.. I just hissed at him... Then stared at our table.. 

 

 

 

We are here in the cafeteria busying ourselves about non-sense... Just sitting in our table.. Actually, I just arrived minutes after them..They even asked where did I go and because I feel like my mind is flying somewhere, I told them unconciously that I talked to Park .. And that triggers the panda to bombarded me with that same question.. Then after sometimes.. Students starts to arrived as well.. 

 

 

 

"Aisshh, but I want to make more fun of her.. She's really fun.." Daesung said out of the blue.. We just stared at him while Seungri glared..

 

 

 

 

"What its true right..?" Daesung explained while looking at us... We just ignored him and continued what we're just doing awhile ago.. But because Seungri is Seungri..He answered back..

 

 

 

"Youre the only one enjoying now , .." And thats the start of their bickering..,Mostly, insulting each other..

 

 

 

We just ignored them and I just play at my cellphone, but I feel something so weird and when I looked up, I saw Seunghyun hyung staring at me.. And when he saw me staring back at him.. He smirked while crunching his nose.. I know that expression, he is up to some thing..  But before I can confront him, he blabbered something while putting his feet over the table while leaning on his chair..

 

 

 

"Ooohh.. This is the first time Kwon Jiyong backed out... You lose to a girl Jiyong , a GIRL.. What a loser.." that awakes my senses.. LOSER? Never?!!

 

 

 

 

"Yah, hyung Im not a loser!" I furiously said.. I know that he knew I hated that word..That thats the last word I want to hear, And he dared to described me using that? What the heck?!

 

 

 

Seungri and Daesung stopped their battle when they heard me .. 

 

 

 

"You are now Jiyong, What? You want me to take it back?" Seunghyun hyung exclaimed while smiling at me?

 

 

 

"Yeah, I want you to take it back now.." I said while gritting my teeth... 

 

 

 

"Okaaay, This is serious.." Youngbae muttered, he stopped reading his book and watch us ...

 

 

 

"Ok, I will take it back, but I want a bet.. Uhhmm.." then he rubbed his chin like he is thinking of something..

 

 

 

"What??!! Spill it Hyung!!" I said, obviously annoyed..

 

 

 

"Just make that Sandara Park be your girlfriend and after that, break her heart.. And I will take back what I said .. I will even be your slave for year.. As simple as that " Then he grinned, staring at me..

 

 

 

 

"WHAT?!! SIMPLE?!! WHATS SIMPLE ABOUT THAT??!! HYUNG I WILL NOT ALLOW YOU ON THAT BET!!! Seungri screamed then began shaking Seunghyun.. But Seunghyun glared at him which make the panda sulk on his seat..

 

 

 

 

"No hyung.. I will not do it.. I know I can succeed, but no I wont.." I coldly answered back..  What's with him?! He really have the weirdest mind along with Youngbae on us.. tsskkk..

 

 

 

"Hyung!! Thats right!! Youre my idol now!! I love you!!" Seungri said to me while smiling like an Idiot on his seat.. But Seunghyun just shrugged while still grinning..

 

 

 

"Its youre choice.. Loser and Coward Jiyong " Then stucked his tounge like a kid while keep muttering those words again and again..

 

 

 

*Now I'm also a coward?!..*

 

 

 

I just clenched my fist, trying to endure it,

 

 

 

But Its really annoying.. So in the end,I burst out..

 

 

 

 

"FINE FINE I'LL DO IT! JUST STOP!!" I shout drawing an atttention but I dont care.. I just want him to stop..

 

 

 

 

"ALL RIGHT!! NO BACKING OUT JIYONG!!!" Seughyun hyung said while pumping his fist in the air...

 

 

 

"And if I back out? What will happen?" I asked while glaring at him..

 

 

 

"We will never know Jiyong.. Just remember the word LOSER... ". Seunghyun answered back.. But I saw him whispering something to himself but I just shrugged it.. I know I will succeed this bet.. Be ready hyung , I will make you suffer in my own hands.. Slave? hahaha

 

 

 

" Okay!! This will be fun!! " Daesung exclaimed..

 

 

Then Youngbae and Seunghyun just give each other a knowing look to each other like they understand of whats Seunghyun is planning and they smirked to me..Then I smirked back..

 

 

*They are really weird*

 

 

 

"NNNNOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" Then the panda screamed on top of his lungs..

 

 

*********************************************************************

A/n: What is Seunghyun's plan? Is it bad or good?

And what will Seungri do about this?.. Kkk

Up next: Confrontation..

I just want to say that this story dont have a deep storyline... I just want to express what my mind think on instant..