10****

Loving you

"Hyung, don't you think Jiyong hyung is so weird right now? The doctor says she's already fine but look, he's staring at her for hours now, not even blinking his eyes.." Daesung whispered to Seunghyun while still munching his apple.. The latter just smirked at him.. They are now in the private room where sandara have been confined. The five of them are sitting in the long sofa in the corner of the room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Daesung have been whining for about 2 hours now about non-sense.. Its already 9'oclock in the evening and what are they doing there? Nothing.. Completely NOTHING.. Just staring at the girl lying peacefully in the bed as if waiting for it to wake up.. If it was just three of them, they will left her after the doctor said she's already fine, but their leader and the maknae did'nt even moved on their places ..Especially Jiyong who's just staring at Sandara... So they have no choice but to stay..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

If you were to ask Daesung, the atmosphere in that room is seemingly weird and awkward..Jiyong  is staring at Sandara while Seungri will just glance at the girl from time to time then he will talk to himself that only him can hear and Seunghyun and Youngbae are staring at Jiyong then will glance to each other like they are passing message through eyes which made Daesung feel crazy.. And that silence made him even more crazier so he just talked and talked to ease the atmosphere. But they are not even bothered, so he just stopped and just eat the apple quietly.

 

 

 

 

 

After a couple of minutes, Seunghyun talked and startled everyone but not Jiyong ..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Jiyong..." Jiyong just continued to stare at Sandara. Seunghyun coughed loudly then asked him a question he really want to ask eversince they arrived at the hospital.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What do you think you are doing Jiyong?" Jiyong finally looked at them and stared at him with confused eyes..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What do you mean hyung?" Jiyong asked..

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You know, being wierd like this that you are just staring at her for a couple of hours, not even talking to us as if she is the only one who is visible in your eyes, if you just did'nt notice.." Seunghyun replied and smirked. Youngbae just tapped his shoulder.. While the other two are just listening to them..

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong's eyes widen and was taken aback on what his hyung said ..

 

 

 

 

 

*I did that?! I did'nt notice..* He asks himself in his head..

 

 

 

 

 

 

His eyes started to wandered around the room as he started to think of an alibi that he can used.. Panicked was visible through his eyes and Seunghyun knew that.. Thanks for him being an observant, he knew well his friends and their actions so he can determined what are they thinking.. So does on Jiyong.. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I-I'm just, j-just waiting for the d-doctor, yeah, y-ou know, b-because, b-because.." Jiyong didnt know what to reason while everyone is looking at him, urging him to continue..

 

 

 

 

 

"B-because"...

 

 

 

 

 

"Because of whhat hyung?" Daesung asked impatiently..

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong still thinking when he noticed his hand clutching his pocket due to nervousness.. And because of that he blurted out the first thing that come in to his mind but the most foolish reason too..

 

 

 

 

 

 

"BILLS!! To pay bills!!!" Seungri looks at him with unbelievable face while the other three laugh their asses out.. While Jiyong hissed to himself because of embarassment..

 

 

 

 

*Babo* Seunghyun remarked in his head..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hyung, for God's sake! I know you're not that smart but really?! Bills to the Doctors?! Are you that stupid?!!" Seungri exclaimed to Jiyong but Jiyong glared at him that makes him to shut up..

 

 

 

 

 

"Try to think more Jiyong~”Seunghyun whispered to him while chuckling.. Jiyong glared at him. But he just laughed more loudly..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Jiyong, you do know that the paying for the hospital bills have its own station and not on the-" Young bae didnt able to finish his sentence because Jiyong yawned loudly..

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Waaaaahhhhhhmmm.. Im already sleepy.. I-I want to go home.." Then he glared at Seungri..

 

 

 

 

"Yah! Maknae! Me?! Stupid huh?! Then pay the bills!! " Then Jiyong walked fastly to the door to stop the conversation and to avoid more questions. But before he walked out, he glanced to Sandara, that didnt escape through Seunghyun's eyes..

 

 

 

 

 

 

They immediately followed him while still laughing but Seungri stayed for a second and walked closer to Sandara then stared at her before walking out.

 

 

 

**************************************************

 

Jiyong's P.O.V.

 

 

*Jiyong, stop thinking.. Sleep now* I scolded myself like it will really follow my command..tsss

 

 

 

I am now here in my room, laying on my bed.. Its already 11 pm and its been 2 hours since I got home from the hospital but I'm still wide awaked.. My mind keeps thinking about Sandara and her condition and its really annoying me..

 

 

 

 

"Aisshh.. This won't work.. I need some drink.." I muttered to myself then I stood up and walked in the kitchen.. I opened the fridge to get some beer then I sat down on the stool in the dining room..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*Is she already awaked?* My mind keeps thinking about that question.. I don't know why but ever since I saw her lying on the floor with paled face and a clothes that full of blood, something changed inside me and I dont know what it is.. 

 

 

 

 

 

Earlier, when the doctor said that she's already fine and moved her in private room, relief takes over me and I expect my friends to bombarded me many question especially Seungri being the annoying rat he is but no, nothing, no one even dared to open their mouth.. And I'm thankful to that.. I know they trust me enough that I did'nt do this to her, I maybe a prankster, bully and loves to play around with people but I will never go to this extent.. Me and my big pride and ego..

 

 

 

 

 

 

Actually this is the first time that my play go this far, usually I will just glared at them and they will immediately apologised and kneel down and I will just pour some juice or anything to them then case closed.. The farthest prank I ever did was putting something horrible to their locker or pushing them aside if they will offended me.. But this case, it involved blood..

 

 

 

 

 

 

*Im sure that I'm not the one who give an order about this.. And if its not me, then who?* I asked myself..

 

 

 

 

 

*You must hide well, because I will hunt you..* then I drank the remaining beer in the can in one shot.. I stood up then went to my room.. I go to the bathroom to wash my face then I was about to go to bed to sleep but I saw the shirt that Im wearing earlier, full of blood.. Then her paled face popped out on my mind once again..

 

 

 

 

 

*Is she already awake?*

 

 

 

 

 

"Aisshh, that beer just made it worse.. Tsskk.. What will I do to you, Sandara Park.." I muttered then I grabbed my key cars like my hands have its own mind and the last I remembered, I was going out of my car in front of the hospital, heading to her room.

 

**********************************************************

Little did Jiyong know, someone is grinning while looking at him in the dark spot outside the hospital while he was going inside to check Sandara..

 

 

 

*Gotcha!* Someone murmured while chuckling..

 

 

****************************************************************

A/n: Sorry for the slow update.. :)))