3****

Loving you

*Hoohhhh* I sighed deeply.. Im now in front of my school.. Staring at its gate.. Praying and calling all kinds of Gods to protect me from the  another upcoming disaster to my life once I enter this place..

 

Fortunately, yesterday, after the commotion in the cafeteria between Bigbang and me, theres nothing bad happened to me, well except for the students who were glaring at me and telling me that I should leave now before bigbang do.. I guess BigBang didnt have any plan yet how to make my stay here to become nightmare.. Minzy also told me that I have to be careful from now on because its Bigbang I just insult awhile ago.. 

 

*Haaaayy* I sighed once again then I walked in... 

 

As I enter the building, I shivered as I felt all their eyes are staring at me ... I gulped then look on the hallway I have to passed by to reach my room..I heaved another sigh..*Im still far*..

 

I just bowed my head whille clenching my books in front of my chest then continue walking but this time, I walk as fast as I can... 

 

 

*walk*

 

 

*walk*

 

 

*walk*

 

 

 

Im now halfway when somebody bump into me causing me to fall on the floor along with my books.. I wince in pain as I felt my hand in blood because the edge of the book accidentally cut my skin.. 

 

"oh, Im sorry.. I didnt really mean it.. Does it hurt?" she said it, obviously in a mocking tone..

 

I look up to see who did this..

 

Kiko....

 

I stare at her while she was grinning at me... Shes one of the most popular student in this school.. Well, because shes a beauty, and her family is one of the richest and owning the most famous and expensive brandline of clothes, shoes and bags in Korea and in entire Asia, where shes also working as its model..

 

*Aiisshh.. Rich kid my ..*

 

 

"Is it really hurts? Here take my hanky.. Wrap it on your wound.." 

 

I hesitate at first but when I was about to take it, she suddenly put it back in her shoulder bag, then face me, smiling sarcastically..

 

"Oh, never mind, My hanky is so EXPENSIVE just to be used by a lowlife like you.. Its even precious than your life.."

 

Then she continues to talk about how poor my family is, that Im not suited in this school and many more...I felt really insulted by those words but what can I do.. I will never win against them, ever..

 

 

*Sigh*

 

 

I stand up , facing her then I bowed at her.. Because if I didnt , she will just continue her nonsense talking..

 

 

After that, I just dust off my skirt w/ my unwounded hand then took my book.. I was about to walk again like nothing happened but she roughly take my arms then whispered to me..

 

"You should know your place by now, loser.. Dont ever mess with anyone in this school especially bigbang if you dont want to experience hell.."

 

Then she let go of my arms and walk away from me with her friends in her back..

 

*My life is already in hell, so whats the difference?* I want to tell it to her but I just keep my mouth shut while looking at her retreating back..

 

 

When I cant see her anymore, I took my hand towel in my backpack then wrap it in my hand.. I look up only to see everyone w/ their mocking smile.. I just do my poker face, but then when I was about to walk again, I saw 5pairs of eyes staring at me.. They are the reason for this.. BIGBANG.......

 

 

When I stared back at them, 4 of them panickly look at another direction..But Kwon Jiyong didnt even move as his eyes continue to stared at me, as if waiting for me to begged him to stop this..

 

 

But I just stared back at him blankly for a while, not muttering a word.. Then I continue my way to my room...

 

This is all I can do for myself.. Fight back in a silent way.. For if I fight back w/ my strength.. I will lose my scholarship..

 

*Life really *

 

 

**************************************************************

 

 

*Jiyong's POV*

 

"Huh! I thought she will beg to hyung earlier but she just passed by at us like we didnt exist.. Imagine that?!" Seungri exclaimed to us .. We are on our private room talking about what just happen awhile ago .. Yes, we have a private room in this school.. Wonder why, because I am the son of the owner of this school.. So basically, it will be mine soon..

 

And the moment we came to our room after our scene in the cafeteria yesterday, I asked Seungri to get that girl's info folder on our school's office, you know, checking her background before attacking..

 

"Yeah, Jiyong.. Shes a tough one huh?.. Im wondering now on how will you make her kneel down and how will you make her say sorry for embarassing you.." Youngbae chimed in while wiggling his brows..

 

 

That girl... She's really a pain in the .. Our victims usually kneeling down and pleading us to forgive them the moment I look at them.. But this Sandara, she just stared back at me and say sorry that even kids can tell its not sincere and of course w/out even stuttering!!..For Gods sake, Thats first time!.. She just broke my ego, dignity and all in just one look and one word, her sorry ... Aissshh!...

 

"Haha, Hyung, you already found your match... Congrats" Daesung said it while clapping his hands, obviously teasing me... Then all of them start to laugh their off...Aisshh, these guys really...

 

 

"Will you  all stop, youre not helping.. Besides she just lucky because I have no access in this school's scholarship system YET or she will going to leave this school the moment she insults us.." I annoyingly muttered to them..

 

 

" Yeah right.. Gays?! This body?! I didnt work this body out just to call me gay!" Youngbae exclaimed while flexing his arms.. 

 

"And this handsome face?! Oh God, thats the worst insult I ever had!" Seunghyun joined in w/ an annoyed face..

 

 

"Just wait, she will regret that she exist in this world... " I smirked then the four of them started to laugh ...

 

 

Sandara Park, be ready, I will going to make you experience what is living hell feels like in this school.. 

 

 

*******************************************************
 

 

*Dara's POV*

 

 

Its already 4pm...At last, Im done with all of my classes.. Next stop, in my work.. 

Im now fixing my things in our room where Im already alone.. Minzy already left me after saying to me to be extra careful from now on because she still have a practice for school competition..You know, shes really a talented lady..

 

When I finished packing up my things, I leaned in my desk then I touched my hand that is wrapped On towel...Aigoo, this day is really tiring. Because after the incident between me and Kiko in the hallway.. I started to encounter so many troubles..

 

 

Like when I entered our room, one of my classmates trip me causing me to face flat the floor then they started to laugh and when I got up, I found my desk being flipped up along w/ my chair.. And I saw Minzy trying to stop them but I stopped her.. I dont want her to be involved..

 

 

And everytime Im walking in the hallway , someone will suddenly push me against the wall then they will look at me like nothing happened.. That makes the wound in my hand worsen.. Because I protect my head using my hand everytime it will happen..

 

And the last thing that happened to me was in my locker.. There are worms inside it... and to make that much worse, it also have spiders,

 

 

A FREAKIN SPIDERS!! I really run as fast as I could just to get away from my locker while I hear them laughing at me.. When I reach the restroom I started to gasp for air as i feel my body trembled and becoming pale... I have a phobia in spiders..Maybe if I just stay in front of my locker a little longer, I will faint...

 

I cant bare to be near by them.. I think it all started when I was a kid when I accidentally played its web on our backyard, then suddenly, I feel something are creeping in my arms then I saw a big spider .. I started to wiggled my whole body while crying my heart out.. And when Nana comes to rescue me, I faint in her arms.. 

 

Thats a funny story for everyone but not for me... I think spiders is actually the one who can kill me someday.. ^^

 

 

Joking aside..I just sat in one of the cubicles to calm down myself.. And when I calm down , I go to the janitor's room to beg them to clean my locker which they quickly granted..

 

 

 

But you know what? Everytime that something happened to me , Bigbang will always there staring at me, well its kwon jiyong who really stares at me like saying "beg on me and Ill stop" look while the others are in his back..

 

They were there in our room's door when I tripped by my classmate.. Always walking near me, smirking at me when I got pushed in the wall.. And at the distance where I can still see them when my locker incident happened.. And all I just do was to stared at them blankly then turned away, like nothing happened..

 

 

Bigbang really wants me to suffer in this place huh? 

 

Aigooo.....

 


I took my bag and books then left the room.. 

 

And when I was about to exit the building,  thick water started to pour off in the ceiling making my body,clothes and bag to drenched in it..I know whats that, Its a lot of fresh eggs they just waste..When I look up, I saw a bucket.. I gritted my teeth in annoyance but still in a poker face mode..

 

Then once again I saw their faces,Bigbang, near the school's gate.. Looking at me while Kwon Jiyong wearing that smirk that girls spazzing about, but for me, thats a devil smirk ..

 

 

I just stared back at them after wiping my face, feeling some sticky liquid in there... Then I stop in their front, standing there by each other,sideways, not facing each other.. I felt myself and Bigbang becomes stiff..

 

After half a minute in that awkward position, I tilted my head sideways , then I stared at him intently, anger was visible in my eyes and I know he can see and feel that when I saw him gulped... But When I saw him gulped,I suddenly felt my heart beats fastly..

 

So I turned my head to face my front, then continue walking, passing through them like nothing happened.. 

 

 

 

When I turned right in a small alley, I weakly sat down in the corner while clutching my chest ..

 

*Why my heart suddenly felt like this? This is weird.*

*Maybe its because of.. Of.. Of his eyes!! That Kwon Jiyong's eyes.. Right!Maybe I just got scared so my heart reacted like that.. I must ready myself for another round of troubles tomorrow.."

 

But then, I remembered their face reaction after I got soaked in water.. I sighed deeply..

*Did they really thought I was going to beg on him.?! No, never.. My self respect is what I only have now, and I will never let him ruined it * 

 

When I was about to stand up, I feel my body shivered due to cold and my vision becomes a little blurd , so I sat back again, I realized something...

 

*How can I go to my work with this kind of state.. Im soaking wet.. In eggs*

 

I choked my sobs as I imagine my state now, I surely look like a beggar w/ no shelter..

 

 

 

Can I just surrender and accept my defeat? Im really tired in this up life..

 

 

*****************************************************************************

A/n: Waaahhh!! I have a midterm tomorrow but I still did this.. Aigoo.. All for my Pretty Dara Unnie!! <3 kkkk