4****

Loving you

*Click*

 

 

 

That was the sound of our house's door being unlocked..

 

I open the door and go to Sanghyun's room after turning on the lights.. When I saw him sleeping peacefully in his bed, I feel like all of my tiredness and thoughts to give up vanished.. I smiled to myself then I sit beside him, staring at his angelic face..

 

 

 

This is not the life he deserved.. Not having a comfortable life as a kid.. Cannot have a toys he want, Cannot even eat 3times a day and many more.. I didnt even want this kind of living in the first place, but what can I do, this is like a payment for the sin I unknowingly committed, because you know, killing your own father is a sin, maybe its not entirely my fault but thats what my mom made me feel, so Im used of taking the blame..

 

 

 

But not Sanghyun.. He deserved much more better than this, but I dragged him.. I kissed his forehead many times while muttering to him *Im sorry* .. Then I kissed him one last time before saying...

 

"Saranghae "

 

 

 

I wrapped his blanket at him properly then I went to my room..I started to change my clothes to more comfortable clothes because Im wearing a short skirt and a tube with blazer... I know you're wondering.. Its my job's proper attire..At first I feel so awkward with it but as time goes by, I got used to it..

 

 

 

 

After changing, I laid in my bed then check the time, its already 2:00 in the morning ... Well you know, I have two different jobs.. Being a Waitress in a coffee shop from 4 to 8 o'clock pm and being a waitress in a bar from 9 pm to 1 o'clock am is so tiring.. Working in different atmosphere are really hard to deal with..

 

 

 

 

Being in a coffee shop are much more easy than in a bar, because party-goers are much more aggresive to deal with..  I'm telling you, having a strong personality is a must in that place because if you didnt have that, Male's customer will treat you like youre an easy girl, you know, being a ert is natural to boys..(no offence ^.~v)

 

 

 

So being rude sometimes to them are not prohibited.. And me being the timid girl, having that personality is so hard to get.. But Im still trying, and fortunately, I still not have an encounter of being the main victim of our customer..

 

 

 

 

But The bar that im working is not illegal, its just a pure dancing, drinking, smoking or sometimes making out session.. No stripper or other services(you know what I mean. XD).. Our customers are really daebak.. They are from upper society, in other words , they are RICH..

 

 

I felt myself became dizzy but before I completely fell asleep,. I remembered something.

 

*I need to prepared myself for tomorrow's school..

 

 

 

BIGBANG...* I muttered weakly then gave up to sleep..

 

 

 

********************************************************

 

 

 

"Dara, just bare w/ it, you can do it.."

 

Im now infront of my school AGAIN, After I take Sanghyun to his school.. Preparing my inner self AGAIN for the devils in hell...

 

 

One last sigh then I walk in...

 

*walk*

 

 

*walk*

 

 

*walk*

 

 

When I'm on the hallway, students didnt even glance at me, like Im not existing in this world.. All of them are facing their locker obviously busy w/ something inside it.. But thats weird, even before I met BIGBANG, they always glare at me like I did something wrong to them.. And now this... Not that I want their attention but.. Aisshh..

 

 

*something's fishy*

 

 

 

I observed them while Im walking slowly.. Thinking what are they planning .. But Im on my halfway now but theres nothing.. So I shrugged it of, relief rushing through me thinking maybe Im not their apple of the eye anymore..

 

 

*PLAK*

 

 

 

But before I turn to the left.. something hit my head and when I touch the part where it hit, its wet so I turned around only to see the students taking their water balloons from their lockers and the one who threw at me were standing in a distance in front , smirking..

 

 

*I knew it..* I muttered in my mind..

 

 

 

"You really think we will let you pass w/out any welcoming from us.. You're rude.." One student said while pouting, obviously mocking me.. Then all of them starts to laugh..

 

 

 

*PLAK*

 

 

 

"Are you mute?! Say something loser!"

 

 

 

*PLAK*

 

 

 

Then they continue to throw water balloons at me.. I just bowed down while clenching my fist, feeling myself being fully wet by the water.. While them, enjoying every bits of my condition..

 

 

 

"Did you enjoy our wet party for you? Because we really were" Then they started to laugh much louder..

 

 

 

 

I gritted my teeth in annoyance then held my chin up.. I just stared at them .. Telling through my eyes that I despise them all, but being a small minded of them.. They didnt got it..

 

 

"What?! Youre going to cry.. Oohhh.." Then they start to laugh again..

 

 

*NO, NEVER*

 

 

 

I just scoff.. Then turn away from them.. I just run and run, didnt know where to go.. But after sometime, I reach our school backyard, then I sit beside one of the tree.. I tried to calm myself because I dont want to cry , not now..

 

 

 

I look around, wow, this is like a big garden out of nowhere, peaceful, beautiful, and symbolizes happiness.. Why did I find this place only now?! Its so relaxing in here.. It makes me forget what happened awhile ago, what happened to my life..

 

 

 

I am planning to stay a little while more But then a wind blew and I felt my self shivered.. Thats when I notice I'm still fully wet.. Aissh..

 

 

 

I started to get up to go to restroom to change my clothes, fortunately I brought some clothes just in case somethin will happened in school and Im right..

 

 

 

That BIGBANG, they just proved how uneducated their was, not in the academics or anything, but in terms of manner or character.. Huh, they didnt even know how to respect a girl.. Rich people their .. Tssss..

 

I was getting my bag when I notice someone is beside me, standing while I was sitting...  I look up only to see the mighty Kwon Jiyong towering over me, staring ..

 

 

*Here we go again Dara* I said to my mind while I try to prevent myself to roll my eyes infront of him..  I just sighed to calm myself because I know I was panicking inside just because of how we close we are now and fortunately, I succeed..

 

 

I immediately stand up.. Then I stared back, not caring of what I look like now ..

 

 

"You look awful, why dont you just say sorry and I will stop.." He said while he took one step forward, still looking at me.. I take one step backward, due to the more small space between us... He smirked seeing my reaction ..

 

 

 

"You look so tough when you insult us. Why you look so scared now" He place one of his arms beside my head.. Clearly challenging me..

 

 

Then he look up while smiling, an annoyed smile..

 

 

"Aahhh.. Chincha, you just have to say sorry and kneel in front of me but why cant you do that?" then he look back at me.. Searching for my answer..But I just stayed quiet, not even attempting to talk to him.. I just continue to look in his eyes while I furrowed my forehead.  That beautiful hazel-brown eyes.. Its like they are hypnotizing you..

 

 

 

If only he became a nice person to others, I will continue to admired him , I will let myself to continuously like him..

Yes, you read it right, I USED to like him, but not anymore and I want to stay my feelings out of him from now on.. The truth is, he is my first-crush? I think.. I know its not a first love because I was only in my 1st year in high school, For pete's sake..

 

 

I saw him in our first day.. He was the only one who took my attention and I already knew that I like him..But then, I started to know his attitude and the way he treated others.. Like he was the king and we are his followers.. Similar to my mom..

 

 

 

So I promised to myself that he will be the first and last man that I will admired .. That I will never ever like anyone else including him.. Well, this is my deepest secret, even minzy didnt know about it and I intend to keep it this way..

 

 

 

"What?! Why are you not talking?! " He yelled at me, obviously annoyed but this time, he was frowning.. I closed my eyes in his sudden yell , completely shocked.. We're already so close, why he have to shout like I was in a far..

 

 

 

 

When I didnt respond again,I heard him gulped then he stepped backward and turned his back to me. I pick in one eye, Then I saw him , ruffling his hair, like he was frustrated at something... If we are not in this kind of situation, I might laugh at him.. He's like he's losing his mind..

 

 

 

Then he look back at me before saying while breathing heavily...

 

"Can you just talk, youre really annoying me" he was like in a desperate mode.. Like we are on the verge of breaking up .. Uhmmm, What did I just said?!  Aisshht , chincha.. Just forget what I said..

 

 

.. But seriously, Why is he suddenly like this?.. Then he suddenly lean on in the tree beside me while closing his eyes..

 

 

*crickets*

 

 

*crickets*

 

 

*crickets*

 

 

 

 

Okay, this is more awkward .. So to escape that situation, I glanced to him slowly and when I saw him that he was about to talk while his eyes are still closed,  I run as fast as I can..

 

 

"YAH!! Come Back!!" I heard him screaming and when I glaced back he was still standing there, eyes are widely open. Like he was in shock on what I did.. But I just continue to run to the restroom.. And then I sit in one cubicle..

 

 

I gasped in air in a few minutes.. Then I remembered his face..He's so weird earlier.. He's like a psycho .. Aigoo..

 

 

I just change my clothes then walked to my room , fortunately our prof. Is absent today so Im not late. Minji was not here because she was still practicing for the school competition.. She said she will be gone until monday because the competition will be on tuesday.. So that means Im alone for a week and a day..

 

Im now in my desk when Troubles started to begin again like playing pranks on me and when Im in the hallway , pushing me roughly to the wall and many more.. 

 

 

 

But the weird thing is..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Bigbang was not there, not even one of them....

 

 

 

 

 

And thats how my third day of school ended....

 

 

 

 

Aisshhh.. Im a college student but I feel like this school is for grade schooler , full of bullies...

 

 

 

And that King Kwon Jiyong, he's really weird earli-.. Aisshh.. Nevermind..

 

 

 

***********************************************************

A/n: Im sorry if this has a slow storyline... Bianhe!! >.<

And Im sorry if for you, Dara is a weak girl.. Because for me, these kind of people who is willing to endure everything for the sake of others are the strongest one..

 

Aigoo..... Im being so dramatic.  sorry again... Kekeke