13****

Loving you

*Dara's P.O.V.*

 

 

 

"Noona, dont worry.. I'll convince hyung to stop bothering you again.. Ok? Just stay right beside me, I'll protect you."  Seungri proudly said while sitting beside me.. I just shrugged and continue looking around except them.. While Seunghyun and Youngbae just shake their heads in embarassment.. 

 

 

 

 

I am now here in Bigbang's Private room, sitting in the sofa with these three.. When I knock earlier and Youngbae opened it, he said that they received a message from Jiyong that I will arrived and tell me to wait there.. I am hesitant to enter but Seungri suddenly beamed beside Youngbae and pulled me inside and made me sat on the sofa beside him while Youngbae and Seunghyun sit at the other side of Seungri, just reading magazine while glancing at me from time to time..

 

 

 

Then Seungri asked me everything his mouth can but I just shrugged or just smiled , if you can call that a smile.. I bet if Seungri isn't here, the atmosphere will be awkward because no one wants to talk between us 3.. I glanced at the wall clock, I frowned.

 

 

 

That Kwon Jiyong, he told me to come here early then now, what? He's not even here and I'm waiting for half an hour now.. I only have 15 minutes before my class starts..

 

*Just 5minutes more and If youre not here Jiyong, I'll leave whether you like it or not..* I said to myself..

 

 

"Noona!! Talk to me please!! Huh?! Huh?! What are you doing here huh?! Did Jiyong hyung forced you? Noona!!" Seungri whined at me cutely... I stop myself from smiling at his act.. 

 

 

 

If only he is not Kwon Jiyong's friend, I might consider him as a friend.. Aisshh... Nevermind..

 

 

 

I stood up.. I saw them looking at me weirdly .. 

 

 

 

"I-I'll be late in m-my class.. I'll go n-now.." I said while looking at my shoes.. Then I hurriedly walk to the door, but before I can even reach it, Jiyong enter with Daesung in his back.. I immediately stepped back when he comes so close to me.

 

 

 

"Where are you going? I said wait for me earlier right?" He asked while staring at me.. I stared back but I can feel my palms sweating due to his melting stare..

 

 

 

 

"I-Im gonna be late for my class and I-I thought you're not coming .." I replied..

 

 

 

"Now, I'm here.. So sit.." He commanded then he walks to the sofa and sit there while the other members stood in his back while looking at me.. If I didnt know them, I will assume that they are group of mafia.. But then, I knew better, they are just a bunch of s..

 

 

 

"B-but I have a--" I was about to protest but then he cut me out..

 

 

 

"I said sit.." He said it while gritting his teeth and patting the space beside him.. It makes me nervous so I complied but I sit on the other side of the sofa.. Far from them, from him.. He frowned..

 

 

"What are you doing there? I want you to sit here idiot.." He barked.. I sighed, calming myself.. Then I sit beside him..Idiot?!! If I'm Idiot then what is him?!! He is the worst of the worst!!!

 

 

 

I was taken aback when he laid his head in my lap then he stared at me.. I just look at him, bewildered on whats goin on ..

 

 

 

"Hyung! What are you doing?!! Get off her!!" Seungri whined but daesung and Youngbae hold both of his arm..I was about to push him off but he warned me..

 

 

 

"Dont you dare do what you're thinking now Sandara.." Then he glared at Seungri who's still whining on him..

 

 

 

"Can you leave us alone for awhile.. I want to talk to her privately.." He said to his friends which they obeyed. Well except Seungri, but he cant do anything because he's still in between Youngbae and Daesung whos still holding him tightly..

 

 

"Yah!! Hyung Let go of me!! Noona needs me!!" Seungri yelled while trying to escape from their grasp.. 

 

 

"Noona!!"And thats the last word I heard from him before they left the room.. I was still in dazed.. I dont know how to react from all of this.. 

 

 

 

"What are you thinking?" Jiyong asked while still lying at my laps.. That wakes me up..

 

 

"What do you think youre doing right now?!" I hissed at him.. Then he look at me innocently as if he was really innocent.. Hmmpp.. !

 

 

"Im taking a rest ?! Is there something wrong?" I just scoffed.. I cant hide anymore my annoyance to him..

 

 

 

"Then sleep there!" I half yelled to him while pointing on the other sofa and  gritting my teeth.. He look at me w/ amused eyes.. Who wouldnt? This is the first time I nagged at him w/ louder voice.. I am surprised to myself too..

 

 

 

"Are you yelling at me, my SLAVE?!" he said, obviously emphasizing the word slave.. Yeah right! Im his slave.. I was not really going to agree but he threatened me that he will never leave me in peace and Minji.. And that leave me no choice.. I dont want Minji to get involved again..

 

 

 

I sighed.. "Look, I have a classes to attend so I have to leave now.." I explained, frowning at him..

 

 

 

"I already told your Professor and classmates that youre with me so you dont need to leave.." That shocked me .. Why would he have to tell it to my classmates..?!! They will just bully me more..

 

 

 

 

"What?! Why?!" I yelled, like really loud in front of his face and I stood up, which made him rolled on the floor. But before I can even react, I heard a loud banged ...

 

 

 

 

OMG..  

 

 

 

His head hit the small table in front of us and unfortunately, he hit the sharp edge.... I saw him rolling back and forth while wincing and holding the back of his head.. I frozed.. He glared at me while still lying on the floor..

 

 

 

"Yah!! Why did you do that..?!! You have now the guts to yell at me after all the silent treatment you gave to me huh?!!" He yelled back but his voice cracked in the middle of yelling like he's really in great pain..

 

 

 

"I-I'm s-sorry.. I-I didnt mean it. A-are, are you ok?." I said then I sit in front of him to examine his back head if there's a blood but I cant cause he was still covering it w/ his hand.. Dammit, this is the reason why I dont really want someone to be hurt in front of me.. I always panicked ..

 

 

 

 

"And now youre sorry? If I know, you did it intentionally!!" He hissed.. That makes me flared up..

 

 

 

 

 

"Dont you dare accused me.. I'm not like you." I whispered angrily then I stood up then I started walking to the door..

 

 

 

"Y-yah where are you going?!!" He asked .. I turned back, only to see him already sitting while still rubbing his back head, my angered suddenly vanished and my worries back again.. Aisshhh.. He looks really in pain..

 

 

 

 

"Y-you look okay now. Just sleep there, you dont need me..I will now call them outside.." I answered calmly.. Then I continue to walk... But when I was about to hold the doorknob..

 

 

 

"AAAHHH !!! IT HURTS!! IT REALLY HURTS!! AAHHHHHH!! THERE'S A BLOOD!! HELP ME!! " I snapped back at him.. He's now lying on the floor while he was staring at his right hand and his left hand are still holding his head.. I run to his side.. 

 

 

 

"Where?! Where's the blood?!" I nervously asked then I placed his head on my lap.. I look on his hand, there's none.. I touch the back of his head but also there's none.. That's the only time I realized he's fooling me.. I look on his face, only to see him grinning at me..

 

 

 

"Did you see the blood?" he asked playfully.. I rolled my eyes then I sighed.. I need to control myself.. Its just a waste if I talk to him now.. 

 

 

 

I was about to shoved his head away from my lap when he suddenly wrapped his arms around my waist then he closed his eyes.. I gasped.. Omygod.. 

 

 

 

 

"It really hurts.. Didnt you feel the lump on my head..? Its making me dizzy.. Its all your fault so you have to stay beside me and took care of me, slave.." He murmured while still hugging my waist and rubbing my back.. I didnt reply, I didnt even move..

 

 

 

 

 

I can feel my heart beating abnormally fast.. Its making me hard to breathe.. I can also feel my palms sweating.. I close my eyes..This is all new to me.. No one even dare to hug or touch me like this except minji and sanghyun.. And no one ever made me feel like this except him.. I know he is just making fun of me. I know he is just teasing me around to make me miserable..But why he have to make me feel like this? I sighed..

 

 

 

*This cant be.. You cant like him for the second time around, Sandara.. He's not worth it to be liked, remember? You cant.. He will just going to hurt you and you know that. He is just like your omma.. You dont need another her.. " I warned to myself.. I opened my eyes..

 

 

 

"I-I will just get an ice pack." I said, He was about to protest but I already remove his hand and placed his head carefully on the floor.. I immediately stand up then go out of the room.. After I close the door, I lean on it..

 

 

 

 

"Thats right, dont be affected by him.. He's not worth it.." I whispered to myself.. Then I walked to the clinic afterwards..

 

 

*~*~*

Kwon Jiyong's P.o.v.

I stared at the door where she exits while still massaging my head.. I'm really angry that I'm ready to go berserk when I feel the lump on my head but then I saw her worried face and then every hurtful words that I was planning to say immediately fades away.. So I just played a prank about the blood thing and her face, its priceless!! Hahaha And when she was about to stand up, I hugged her .. Im surprised too about what I did but I just go with the flow.. I can say that she's so affected about the hug because her breathe hitched up.. I smirked.. But then she shoved me off, w/ stoic face then exits..

 

 

Oh , why do I have to deal with her again?! Oh yes the bet.. I'm planning to end this as soon as possible but that girl didnt know the word "cooperate". Im going to win, but it looks like it will be hard..

 

 

 

**********************************************

Hi guys! Its been a long time.. Sorry for making you wait.. Its just that, I dont have enough inspiration this past few months to continue this story after GD's "you know" .. It broke my heart into million pieces.. LOL 

BUT now I'm back on track!!! Once an appler, Always an appler!! Hengsho!!!