6****

Loving you

*Dara's P.O.V.*

 

"Oooohh, look who's here.."

 

 

 

"Hi Sandara!! Hahaha"

 

 

"I really missed you "

 

 

"I thought youre going to drop in this school.. "

 

 

"I thought you will going to leave us, did you know we're really worried?! Huhu" then she fake her sobs..

 

 

We are in the hallway, and as usual, and as expected , they started to make fun of me again..

 

 

 

*Tskk,When they will stop bothering me ?! Am I really that interesting to be their apple of the eye until now?!*

I screamed in my mind while I increased my walk even if it hurts the wound on my waist.. I just want to get rid of them.And thankfully, they didnt follow me.. I went to the garden where Jiyong and I talked last wednesday ,but more far where the exact place we talked... It is the hidden place of the garden that you have to walk in the tall grass before you can get there... It is like a picnic ground with a big tree but just a small one.. I presume that no students will ever try to go here because its not their "comfort zone" as what they called .. So it means,Im safe here..

 

 

I sat down slowly beside the tree .. Carefully not hurting myself because of my wound.. When I properly sat down, I lift my blouse just to see that the bandage in the wound is slightly reddened by blood.. Maybe because of my forcefully fast walking earlier..

 

 

*Sigh* 

 

I know you are wondering where I got this wound in my waist.. This is all Jiyong's fault.. If he didn't tripped me in the cafeteria , this will never happen..

 

 

*flashback*

 

It was friday noon and all students are heading to the cafeteria to eat including me..  So far, they didnt play prank on me except for their insult .. I went to my usual seat and because minji is still busy for her competition, Im alone.. Im now heading to the plates section to get one because I got my allowance for today in my scholarship so I can eat their gold foods today..

 

 

 

 

When I'm near on the foods section, someone tripped me , I accidentaly dropped the plates in front of me before I hit the floor.. So technically the crashed plates are under me, I wrinkled my face in pain , I looked up to see the mighty Jiyong grinning at me..

 

 

 

"Missed me?" he mocked. Eversince our confrontation in the garden, I didnt saw him, not until now..

 

 

 

I stand up , facing him while I hold the side of my waist, I know I got a deep cut from the crashed plates because I felt so much pain when I dropped in the floor..I saw his shocked face when he saw my bottom part of my blouse and hands dripping w/ blood.. Suddenly it turns quiet, obviously all of them are shocked.

 

 

 

"A-are you o-oka-y?" he asked me, he frozed in his spot while looking in my blouse, with wide eyed..

 

 

 

I just shook my head.. "No and I will never be okay." I coldly replied.. This is the first time I answered his question and I will intend it to be the last.. Then I walked slowly, step by step, because its really hurt..

 

 

 

 

"N-noona, are you really okay? You look pale, I will t-take you to the c-clinic.." one of the bigbang, I think he is Seungri, asked me while panicking.. I think he is really in a great terror to act like we are close.. To just called me noona that easily.He held my arms to support me but I pull my arms back which made him more shocked than he actually is.. I glared at him and then to others and lastly to Kwon Jiyong whos still not moving, staring at nothing..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Then I continued to walk to the clinic, I just ask the doctor to clean the wounds then I thanked him.. I also went to the janitor room to ask her to clean the mess in the cafeteria then I go home.. I didnt finished my class and didnt go to my works that day because the pain is really unbareable.. The cut is deep but fortunately, no organs hit.. I just have to lay in my bed all day and I even lie to Sanghyun I have headache.. I just ask him to buy noodles in the store nearby for our dinner and we slept..

 

 

 

 

The next day, its really not that painful anymore, I can bare it.. So I go to work, I apologise on my boss for being absent yesterday and I ask her to make me as a cashier for days because of my wound in my waist which she obligly gave, as well in the bar..
 

 

 

I decided to be absent on monday because my wound is still fresh and If I attend my class and they stared to play at me, it will go worse so I just work whole day that monday so I can still get my salary when im absent last friday..Well atleast in my work, I will just stand in the cashier, no big movements..

 

 

 

I just called my teacher through payphone to tell her my condition which she accept and even advised me to rest well until it will heal because she knows what Ive been through these fast few days in school..

 

 

*end of flashback*

 

 

I sighed.. Honestly, I have no plans of attending school today because of my condition but I promised Minji that I will watch her competition.. So I think I have no choice but to avoid those students for worsening my wound..  

 

 

 

I look up and stared at the blue sky, I smile sadly,

 

*Why me? Is it not enough that I have to work in so many jobs? Is it not enough that I have to drag Sanghyun w/ me in this difficult life? Is it not enough that my mother hated and hurt me? Is that not enough to make my life miserable for the sin I didnt even want to happen? I never wanted my father to died.. I really didnt want that to happen..*

 

 

 

 

I whisper in air while I massage the side of my waist... I want to cry but theres no tears coming down, I want to scream my hearts out, to make the pain inside of me be gone, but no voice comes out..

 

 

***********************************************

 

 

*Jiyong's P.O.V."

 

 

"Be thankful that she is alright, or else hyung I swear, I will kill you.." Seungri said while gritting his teeth.. He is so shocked that it takes him that whole day to accept that was not a dream.. I think we are all shocked especially me , because I was the one who did it, and it was the first time that there was so many blood and especially its a girl for our play time.. And the look on her face, she was so pale while looking at me, and her clothes are full of blood.. Like she was murdered and woke up for revenge...

 

That makes me wide awaked at nights on my weekends and when I heard she's absent yesterday, I thought I was going to lose my mind for being guilty. And now, We are watching her in the hidden part of the garden from our room's window and it relieves all my stress and earlier when I first saw her, they saw me I was smiling like I saw an angel and when they look at our windor, their eyes widened..

 

 

"Why are you so annoyed, like you were her.. I think you were more affected than her.." I snorted to him.. He was like this eversince that day, blaming me for what Ive done.. He was the one who said to us that if one of us made a fault, we all will take the blame, for short, we are one.. And then now, he didnt stop blabbering that it was only my fault and I should take the consequences alone.. Tskk..

 

 

" B-because this is the first time that we almost killed our victim, and I already told you to be easy on her because she is still a girl not as strong as men since thursday and what did you do? You go overboard , You just made it worse!." He replied loudly..

 

 

"Yah, are you screaming at me?! You want to die..?!!" I yelled to him.. He started to piss me off.. But not because he yelled, but because he's right .. I should not did that, I shoulve just plays prank at her but I go overboard..

 

 

"N-no hyung, I was just explaining.."he pouted.. So childish...

 

 

I just rolled my eyes from him , and I continue to stare at her in the window, as well as the other four, she was looking in the sky, while holding his left waist, smiling sadly..

 

 

*Aisshh.. I should have accept her sorry that day ,  now what? Shes making me crazy and why I feel like I want to protect her suddenly..?* I scold myself..

 

 

************************************

 

*Seungri's P.O.V.*

 

 

"Sandara Park........." I murmured to myself while I saw her in our room's window, wide eyed.. And when I recovered I started to bombarded Jiyong hyung with my blabbering and when I knew he is now pissed, I stopped..

 

I know youre wondering why Im suddenly on her side, well ....

 

 

*flashback* 

 

 

It was around 1 or 2 thursday midnight, I was riding my motorcycle through way home because I just finished our bar hopping with Bigbang hyungs, well the truth is, I just dance and flirt w/ girls the whole night while the others just drink their beer..

 

 

 

When I was driving in one of the street .. I saw her, Sandara Park, walking, I think shes her way home.. And by looking at her clothes she got out from her work.. She was wearing a jacket with a short skirt, still with her school bag..

 

* A working student?* I murmured. And because of my curiousity, I followed her in a distance.. And after 15 minutes I saw her entering an average house, not that big but its neat..

 

 

"So this is her house huh?! Obviously not rich.."

 

 

When I was readying myself to go, I saw her dragging a woman out of the house, They are look alike so I assume its her mom.. The woman roughly freeing herself from Sandara's hold and pushed her that makes Sandara stumbled down.. Then the woman reach her hand to Sandara, I thought she was gonna help her but Sandara suddenly stand up then took somethin on her pocket, a money, then gave it to the woman, the woman place it in her bag then walks closer to Sandara, she combs Sandaras hair, smiling , while saying something ..

 

 

 

I thougbt they already reconcile but. Suddenly she grabs her hair then I saw Sandaras nodding, pain was visible in her face then the woman smiles again.. Then she pushed Sandara that makes her stumbled down again.. And she kicks Sandara's leg one last time before she walked out ..

 

I want to go closer to her but I dont want to look creepy .. So I just watch her coverd her face with her hands, and then she looks up and heaved a sigh, then she look at her knees, which I assumed it has wound.. Then she stands up, walking back to the house.. I just waited minutes more before I leave.. Is this the way she lives? 

 

That question stays in my mind.. I thought being force by your strict father of taking our family business that I didnt want to, not being able to buy what I want and being scolded by my mother everytime I did something wrong while she dramatically cry like its the end of the world is worst.. Whats more for her?

 

*ends of flashback*

 

 

Thats my reason why I was like this.. When I saw her stumbled down like that.. And seeing her face visible in pain without complaing about all of that.. Its make me guilty.. And I dont know why.. Dont take it wrong.. I didnt see her in a romantic way.. Its just that., she just amazed me eversince the cafeteria incident.. She is so stronG.. And now I know why she didnt gave up in all the troubles weve made for her.. Because she experience more worst than that.. 

 

 

I didnt want this to tell this to anyone because I know, this will make her condition in this school worst.. And I dont want that.. I already dont want that to happen..

 

 

 

Aisshh.. I think I suddenly become matured because of her......

 

 

 

 

***************************************************************************************************

A/n: Chapter 6 done.. Sorry for the slow update.. I was just busy this past few weeks... Enjoy! :)

And btw, OUR QUEENS OUR BACK!!! FIERCER THAN EVER!!! <3

AND THOSE DARA UNNIE'S ABS!!! * screen* <3