1****

Loving you

*Dara's POV*

 

"Yah!! Sandara!! Open this door !! Give me money you disgraceful witch!" I stirred in my sleep ... *Who is that?tsk* I thought to my self while rubbing my eyes.. I'm so tired I can't even move my body ... Aigoo..

 

"Yah!! Do you want me to break this door or you want me to lock Sanghyun in the cabinet!!" That made me fully awake..That was mom.. Eottokke?! ..I look in the clock.. Its already 8'oclock in the morning.. I get my wallet only to find few Won, Jeongmal Eotteokke?!  This is only enough for Sanghyun and mine's needs for todays school..

 

"Yah, Sandara!!" She shouts once more while banging my room's door.. I just sigh deeply.. I took the half of the money then hide it where I know she cant see if she will try to inspect my room.. Under my cabinet.. Then I hurriedly open the door.. 

"Omma...." I mumbled while looking at the floor.. Still holding my wallet firmly..

"Why are you taking so long, you really want to be hurt?" She says it after snatching my wallet in my hand then search for the money..I gulped when I saw her took the money then look at me..

"This is it?! No more?!" She pushed me aside then began searchin in my room.. I sighed.. As expected..I just stare at her while flipping all my things in my cabinet and bed..But I know She cant flipped the cabinet so I know she cant found my remaining money.. When she is satisfied on founding none.. She faced me then hold both of my cheeks w/her one hand roughly, causing me to wince ...

"You witch, don't you ever hide anything from me, if i found out that you are lying , you know what I can do to the both of you,arasso?!!" I winced once again when I feel her nails dagging in skin.. I just nodded.. Then she walked away from my room, from our house..

I can only sigh everytime this will happen .. Sigh and endure it.. Thats my motto eversince my father died.. Endure everything... I massage the part of my cheek that she held roughly awhile ago, I know that it will marked based on the way she grasp it..

I suddenly remember Sanghyun , where is he? I run to his room only to find him sobbing while hugging his knees in his bed.. I walk closer to him then wipe his tears.. Then I hug him..

"She left already, Sanghyun-ah~ Stop crying.." I know Im in the verge of crying but I cant let him see me like that.. He will just cry more..

 

"Noona, she's really bad.. I really hate her.." he released himself from my arms then pouted while crossing his arms. I just chuckled seeing him like that.. So cute.. 

 

"Dont hate her , Sanghyun-ah~ She is still our omma. Smile now and get ready, we have school today.. Hmmm?"He nodded then smile at me..Although hes really not my brother or my omma's biological son.. I always tell him that treat her like his own omma and treat me like his own sister..
 

He went to the bathroom while I go to my room , I sat in my bed while thinking about what just happened awhile ago.. Then I go to my bathroom to take a bath..

 

Life is so unfair, why I must suffer when I didnt even do anything wrong.. I just want a normal and peaceful life.. A happy family .. Not this kind of living.. Full of suffering..

 

Nana, my mother hired to took care of me when i was still 2yrs old, said that It all started when my father died, then my omma started to change..Well, I didnt even know the cause of his death because Im just 4years old that time. When I tried to ask Nana about it, she said she will explain it to me when the right time comes. my mother became alchoholic and shes always not in the house, but everytime she will go home she will always hurt me..

 

But one sunday night, omma comes back in our house in a drunk state and she saw me washing my plate because Nana was not there.. Then she suddenly grab my hair roughlycausing the plate I was holding to crash onthe floor ..

 

"You,!! you were the reason why my husband have to died.. Because of your carelessness , he was the who suffered on that car accident.. If you followed me that night, maybe he was still beside me not you.. I should have let you died instead.." then she throw me where the plate have crushed.. 

 

I can feel my hands and knees were bleeding but that revelation shocked me.. Im the one who killed my father.. Thats why she become like that.. She was blaming me for my father's death.. Am i really the one?

 

I cried all night because of that while staring at my hands , at that time, its still bleeding.. But its nothing on the pain I feel in my heart..

 

But thankfully, Nana is always there, she was the one who took care of me when she came back in the morning, she asks me what happened so I tell her that its my mom's doing.. But I didnt tell her that I already knew about my father's death..

 

 

She became my omma that I mever had, she will just go home on her husband every weekend ..then she became a mother of Sanghyun when I was 13 yrs. Old.. But Her husband left her for other woman.. So i ask her to just stay in our house together with his new born baby which she happily accepted, until she died due to her illness. She has a cancer stage 4.. Im just 14 years old that time and I dont have enough money for her hospitalization.. 

 

But before she died, she manage to said to me "Im sorry if I will leave Sanghyun to you, take care of him like your own brother, I will always be beside you dara-ah~.. I love both of you, so much.. And dont hate your mother, she has her reason why shes acting that way, understand her.." That was the last time weve talked.. My mom took care of her burial.. I know she really doesnt want to but she cant do anything about it..

 

After the burial, she became worse, she will hurt me more everytime she will see me.. Blaming me for having no money because of the money she spend to Nana's burial.. And because my omma didnt even care for our daily needs instead she was the one whos demanding money from me .. I became a working student in a coffee shop.. Luckily, I am a scholar in my school, Baeksok University. It was a school for high school and college student.. But the students are all rich.. Except for me and other scholar.. I am free in their tuition fee and giving me allowance if I maintain my high grades.. I always leave Sanghyun in our neighborhood everytime I will go to school and work.. 

 

But now, Im already 20 years old, and Sanghyun is 7yrs. Old... We are both studying but he is in public school because I cant afford the tuition fee in private school.. Fortunately for me, Im still a scholar in my school. Im now 3rd year college, major in broadcasting.. But because Sanghyun is also studying, I need to work for two jobs.. Thats how my life live..Full of misery and suffering.. Fortunately, our house is in my name because of my fathers will, or my mother will sell this not even thinking of me.. 

 

"Noona, Im ready for school~” Sanghyun sings in front of my room that awakens me from thinking about the past.. Then I smile, thats what I like about him, he is so bubbly.. He's the only reason why I am not giving up in fighting for this cruel life.. Hes my only family now and I will do anything for him.. 

 

"Neh, Im coming!!" I applied some cream in my face to hide the mark that omma made then I get the money under the cabinet.. Its for his lunch and transportation .. I will just walk to my school .. Its not that far from Sanghyuns school , It will just take 30 minutes if your walking and 15 minutes if you take a bus.. 

 

I open my door then I saw him in front of me, smiling .. I smiled back then I hold his hand..

 

"Lets go.." I said then we walked out of our house then take him to his school..

 

When we are in front of his school, I hold his shoulder then kiss his forehead.. Then give him my remaining money for his lunch and for his other needs..

 

"Take care, fighting!" I cheered him while my eyes became misty.. he nodded while smiling at me.. Then he run inside his school.. When he was completely out of my sight, I let my tears to fall.. I sighed deeply and wipe it immediately, then check the time.. My class will start on 9:10 ..

 

"Omo, its already 8:50.. Aishh, Run Sandara !! " Then I run as fast as I can...