Night ruiner.

What Do You Expect Me To Feel

The night was still young. Everyone was back in the VIP lounge, chatting, drinking and fooling around. Hongki was on his 4th glass with a beautiful woman on his lap.

"Hongki-ah, you know I've missed you so badly..." said the woman as she played with Hongki's hair.

"I miss you too, noona." Next thing he knew, she pressed her lips on his for 5 seconds and pulled away. 

"How are we gonna do it this time?" the woman whispered in Hongki's ear making him went crazy. 

"Anyway you want, I'm all yours." He planted kisses on her jaw and went down to her neck.

"I've been a really bad girl last week; I wanna be a good one tonight." 

Hongki smirked, "Yeah you were such a bad woman that night." he then sang a couple of words from Bad Woman, which made the woman rolled her eyes, and slapped his shoulder lightly while laughing softly. 

He chuckled, "Hmm, so I'm the bad one now? I'll be your oppa for tonight?" he gave her his killer puppy eyes. She smiled and caressed his cheek,

"Ofcourse, dear." Hongki couldn't help himself anymore and buried his face on her neck, kissed it hungrily. 

"You know I could be a really bad oppa, right?"

The woman let out a soft moan as he placed his hands on her and squeezed it lightly. 

"Hongki-ah, let's just go to your house already." But Hongki just ignored her and kept kissing her roughly. "Hongki-ah!" 

"Oppa. It's Hongki oppa." The woman rolled her eyes then cupped Hongki's face and looked straight to his eyes. 

"Hongki oppa, let's move our ing asses to your house already." Hongki smiled in satisfy and pecked her cheek. 

"Okay! I'm gonna go to the restroom first, kay? Don't go anywhere Yeojin-ah!" he gave her a wink and headed to the restroom.

So he walked passed people who grinded each other's body and went through the restroom. He stepped into the boy's private room and finished his business there. Soon, as he finished, he walked out from the restroom and spotted two familiar faces making out in the hall. After he recognized who they were, he immediately grabbed the guy's arm and pulled him away from the kiss.

"What the f-" 

"Yah Jonghun, you better control yourself, she's only 16." said Hongki calmly. 

"What? Bull. She's 19, she said it herself!" 

Hongki rolled his eyes and sighed. "Just go before someone think you're trying to an underage girl." Jonghun who was tipsy just frowned and mumbled "Whatever." before he stumbling out of the scene, leaving the girl alone with Hongki.

Hongki looked at the girl. The same girl he met at the bar about 45 minutes ago. She shot him a glare while leaning on the wall helplessly. "What a er." 

"What? What did you say-" 

"Can you..just...you...stop ruining my night? Stop ruining...my night.." she stuttered her words. She looked more like she was in pain rather than pissed. Hongki sighed and looked at her, trying to examined her figure.

She looked so young and fragile. Half of her slender body was covered in a black tanktop and printed mini skirt. Her skin was pale white and her height was about his shoulder. Hongki didn't understand why a girl like her would roam around the club alone by herself.

"Yah, where's your friends?" 

"Uh? What friends? I don't know..." 

"Who did you come here with?" 

"I don't.. I don't know? Maybe they've left? I'm not sure..." then Hongki couldn't make out her mumbling anymore. The girl was almost passed out in front of him; she seemed cannot hold her drunk. She fell to Hongki's chest and hugged him like he was her boyfriend. 

"Yah! Really?! Aish, let go of me kiddo!" Hongki tried to made the girl stand up but he failed. She couldn't stand on her feet anymore; she leaned on Hongki to keep her balance. 

Damn it. What the should I do? I can't just lay her down on the floor. Aish, this girl is such a trouble! Yeojin noona is waiting at the table and I'm not even in the mood for a hot night anymore because of this lil' mess.

Hongki was not on his clear state of mind and decided to dragged her to the exit door and supporting the girl to walk to his car.

"Yah kiddo, where's your house?" Hongki asked when he let her sat on the passenger seat. The girl answered with a mumble. "Home? I don't know..." 

"Aish, come on don't ing kidding me. Don't make me change my mind, I'm nice enough to willing to take you home!" Hongki said in frustration 

"I don't wanna go home.. I don't even... I don't know..." the girl suddenly fell asleep on the seat like she was dead. Hongki shook her body badly hoping the girl wouldn't drool on his leather seat.

"Yah! Wake up! Just ing tell me the address!" Hongki growled at the girl but the girl didn't stir. He heard she mumbled something but then he realized she was just humming a random song. 

His heart told her to just leave her alone on the nowhere road. But somehow he couldn't do that because she was drunk. So he decided to make his Volkswagen back to his apartment. It was kinda hard to focus and drive after 4 glasses of whiskey but luckily after 15 minutes of silent ride, they reached the place sanely. 

He climbed out from his car then lifted the girl and brought her to his apartment room. He dragged her body toward his bedroom and then laid her there. She was snoring soundlessly.

He sat on the corner of his bed and let out a long sigh. He then remembered something and quickly took out his cellphone from his pants and dialed a number.

"Hello?

Yeojin noona? 
I'm really sorry I have to leave y- 
Yes, I left already...
No no no, there's something coming up, it's really urgent and I-
Yes, I know, I'm really sorry for leaving you... 
Yeah, I know... I'll make it up to you, I promise. Ofcourse! I'm really sorry... 
Yeah... 
Don't hate me please? 
Really? 
Call me oppa! 
No? Aigoo.. 
Alright, alright I promise I'll make it up to you. 
Yeah. 
Okay. Bye! 
Have fun noona! I'll see you soon." 

He hung up with a smile on his face. It seemed like he likes this noona very much.

He sat there for a while with a blank stare. His mind was wondering around before a voice suddenly filled the room.  "No... Please, I don't want to go home..."

Hongki looked at the sleeping girl behind him and sighed. "Who's the night ruiner now, huh?" 

He then stood up and changed his clothes before he lay helplessly next to the stranger and fell asleep.