20 questions.

What Do You Expect Me To Feel

After 3 rounds of bowling, the guys and Yoomi decided to grab some ice cream in this little ice cream parlor that Jaejin recommended not far away from the bowling alley. The place was neat and well-decorated. They took a seat that located in the corner of the room. Yoomi sat between Seunghyun and Jaejin while Hongki, Minhwan and Jonghun took the other side of the booth.

"What can I have for you?" asked a woman in a white uniform with pink apron to them while she took the pen from the tip of her ear. After all of them had ordered, the guys started to talk and laugh about random things. Since Yoomi was new to the group, she just remained in silence. She'd let out a couple of laughs here and there when she actually understood the jokes. Jaejin and Seunghyun would kindly include her in their conversations, but mostly she'd keep herself busy by playing with Hongki's hoodie's zipper that she wore since they were at the bowling alley.

It wasn't even cold back there but Hongki forced her to wear it. He said he didn't want people to think that FT Island is kidnapping a middle school girl which was kind of working because his jacket was so big it almost ran below her skirt so people wouldn't realize that she was wearing a school uniform beneath the jacket. 

"Yoomi~ why so quite? You were loud back at the bowling alley!" Seunghyun nudged Yoomi's shoulder.

"Yeah, are you sleepy already? Is this passed your bedtime?" Jaejin asked worriedly.

"You wanna go home?" added Hongki.

"No, no. Ofcourse not! It's just my wrist is kinda hurt from the bowling." she said while holding her right wrist with her left hand.

"Let me look!" Jaejin grabbed her wrist and massaged it lightly. "Don't worry, it'll be fine soon."

Seunghyun added, "Yeah it will be fine, every first-timer had gone through that!"

Just after Seunghyun said that, the waitress came with their orders. Everyone cheered in excitement and eventually started to enjoy their ice cream.

"I know what we should do!" Jaejin exclaimed in sudden which gained 5 'what's from every single person in the table.

"Since we're here to get to know Yoomi better, and I'm pretty sure Yoomi wants to know us better as well, let's play 20 questions!"

"But it's one against 5. I don't think it's fair-"

Seunghyun cut Yoomi's words, "Okay I'll go first! Yoomi, what's your favorite color?"

"Dark blue. Uh, what's-"

"Your favorite movie?" Jaejin cut Yoomi with another question.

"Wait, I thought we take turns? It's my turn now!"

"Just answer."

"Fine. Peterpan. When is my turn?"

"Where do you live?" Minhwan decided to join the game.

"About 15 to 20 minutes from here. Okay so are you guys really gonna ask-"

"Any boyfriend?" Seunghyun blurted.

"I have one."

"Really?! Damn it." Seunghyun put his hand on his chest, pretending to have a heartache which made everyone burst into laugh.

"What kind of boyfriend that leave his underage girlfriend alone in a packed club on Friday night.." Hongki muttered.

"Well he's kinda busy that day." Yoomi shrugged.

"Oooooh~ he's a busy guy? Do you like busy guys? I'm a busy guy as well! What do you think?" Seunghyun asked her again which she rolled her eyes in response. Among all the 5 boys, it seemed like Seunghyun is the one who likes to the most. Well Jonghun a lot as well....but it was kinda creepy cause he was doing it secretly. Seunghyun openly, so it was more like some sort of entertainment for everyone. 

"Any brother or sister?" Jonghun asked this time.

"An older brother."

"No sisters? Older sisters?" Hongki asked disappointly.

"Nope"

Hongki and Jonghun faces fell in disappointment, "Too bad." they mumbled.

"What's your favorite idol group?" said Jaejin continuing the game.

"Not fanning any.. I barely watch TV lately but I always enjoy Big Bang. And some girl groups are interesting to watch."

"Why don't you like FT Island?!!" protested Seunghyun.

"I didn't say I don't like FT Island?"

"What's your favorite song of ours?"

"Uhm.. That one where you spell out your own band's name.."

"Our self-titled song?"

"Yeah, that one."

"Who's your favorite member?"

"I told you before, it's Minwhan-ssi."

"Why don't you like me?!!" Seunghyun yelled for the second time.

"Geez, I didn't say I don't like you."

"Yay! Which part of me do you like? You can say everything if that what it is."

"Uh...... I don't know?"

"Hey Yoomi-ssi, what about me? What do you think?" 

"Yah, me first! What do you think of me?"

"No, no let's just hear her thoughts about me!!"

"What about me??"

Oh lord, these animals.

"I think I wanna go home...." Yoomi said quietly while getting up from her seat.

"What?! Nooooo~ Sit down!" Seunghyun and Jaejin grabbed her arms and yanked her back to her seat.

"Then stop asking weird questions and let me take my turns!"

"These questions are not weird!" Seunghyun defended the group.

"And we're currently not allowed to do interviews. So.." the leader said jokingly.

Yoomi sulked to her seat in frustration and let out a weird shrieking sound. "You guys are unbelieeeeevable!" she cried out which only made the guys laugh at her even more. They found it fun to around and annoyed her.

"I'm joking, alright. Don't cry! Come on, your turn. What do you want to ask?" said Jonghun while still holding his laughter.

"Are you guys normally like this? Being annoying douches?"

"We're not. Now ask real questions."

"Okay.. Um, what's your favorite thing to do in the summer?"

"Google it."

"What the f-"

"Next question."

"Uh, who's your role model?"

"Google it."

"Damn it, you guys! I quit. Game over. You win. Whatever." Yoomi said before she dig a big spoon of ice cream out her glass, ignoring the 4 guys who were laughing hard in satisfy.

"But it's true! Look us up on the internet and you'll find every little thing about us."

Yoomi didn't say anything. She chose to cut herself off the conversation and just enjoying her delicious chocolate mint ice cream. 

But then Seunghyun started to nudge her again.

"Yoomi-ah~ don't ignore us."

Nudged.

"Hey Yoomi~ you wanna know something?"

Nudged.

"Yoomi-ah, yo! Listen up!"

Nudged.

"Earth to Yoomi, hello? Answer me please~"

Nudged.

4 nudges from Seunghyun were enough to annoy her. She lifted her head, facing the guys. "What?" she mumbled quietly.

"Okay here, you asked such lame questions. Just let me tell you a big secret. This is confidential. Hottest news ever. You're the very first primadonna to know... But you can't tell anyone. Tell no one. Or else we can't be friends anymore. Are you ready?" Seunghyun said in a serious tone while lowering his head to match Yoomi's face.

"Wait, since when I'm a pri?"

"FT Island will make a comeback this summer!!!" Jaejin yelled out without bothering Yoomi's question. Everyone started to cheer as well.

"Wow, that's cool." Yoomi said flatly.

"It's not cool! It's AMAZING!!!!!!!!" said Seunghyun.

"Ahhhhh I'm so excited! It's been too long." Minhwan hugged himself as if his body was gonna burst from happiness.

"Yeah, as much as I'm enjoying this no-schedule life, I miss being on stage and all those stuff." Jonghun said before took a long sip to finish his vanilla milkshake.

"Me too. I'm going to miss doing nothing though. Days like these are the best." Hongki added.

"Well I'm looking forward to it! I wonder what concept you will use this time." Yoomi decided to join back in the conversation. The truth is she just couldn't stay mad at them for more than 3 minutes. Those fools were too funny and adorable, talking about things that were too interesting to be ignored.

So then they spent the next 40 minutes by talking about the new album. The guys bragged about what they had composed and they started to brainstorm some hilarious concept ideas for the upcoming comeback. From green hair to panda costumes. Seemed like they could only think of absurd concepts that were no way gonna happen for real.

Between the fun discussions, Hongki caught Yoomi yawning after laughing at one of Seunghyun's jokes. "Oh look Seunghyun, Yoomi just yawned at your lame joke."

"Yah! Don’t yawned me!" Seunghyun pretended to punch Yoomi.

"No Seunghyun-ssi, it was funny! Really! But I think I'm sleepy already." she let out a light laugh before took a glance on her watch on her wrist. "I think I better go home now."

"I can take you home." Seunghyun gave her a big grin with a pair of hopeful eyes.

"You don't even bring a car!" said Jaejin.

Seunghyun startled, "Well, I mean, me and Jaejin hyung can take you home. Right, Jaejin hyung?"

"No, I'll take her." Hongki said before Jaejin had the chance to talk. Seunghyun could only pout as Hongki gave him a don't-even-try look.

But Yoomi refused. "It's okay, I'll take the bus."

"No. I'll drive you home." Hongki stood up. He pulled out some money from his wallet which more than enough to cover the entire bill before he walked off his seat.

"Come on." He turned to the guys. "I'll see you guys at the bar, kay? Each of you owes me a drink tonight."

Yoomi climbed out of her seat as Hongki waved his bandmates goodbye. She then stood beside him, looking quite uneasy. "Uh, you don't need to drive me home, really. I'm taking the b-"

"Just hurry, let's go." said Hongki before he started to walk outside without listening to Yoomi's word.

Yoomi let out a hopeless sigh before she bid farewell to her new friends. "Bye guys! Thanks for letting me join today!" she said with a bow.

"Bye Yoomi! Take care!"

"We should hang out again!"

"I'll see you soon!!"

"Beware of Hongki-hyung!!!!!!"

Yoomi gave out a few nods and laughs. They all exchanged waves before Yoomi ran outside to catch Hongki.

"Call! She's mine." Seunghyun exclaimed excitedly after Yoomi had disappeared through the door.

"Jonghun hyung, you're too old. Jaejin hyung, you have a girlfriend. I'm the only one who's available for her." Seunghyun added again before the other guys even respond at his previous statement.

"You also have a girlfriend, Seunghyun." said Jaejin.

Seunghyun pulled out his phone and started to type a text. "Not anymore~" he said with a grin after he put his phone back to his pocket.

"What the ? Did you just-"

"Yep. I'm a single man now. Ready to hunt down a cute dear~" Seunghyun wiggled his eyebrows.

"Aish... You little bastard. What about Minhwan? He's single too. And Yoomi said she likes him the most." said the leader.

"Nah, Minhwan already got a big date tomorrow, right?" 

Minhwan cheeks went red upon Seunghyun’s sentence. "Aish Seunghyun, it's not a big date... I'm just going to have a dinner with her..." told Minhwan shyly.

Jonghun raised his eybrow at Minhwan as a sign that he had no idea who was Minhwan talking about.

"It's Bomi." said Jaejin calmly as he took another sip on his smoothie.

"Yoon Bomi??" asked Jonghun. He seemed to be the only clueless one there.

Shy Minhwan just nodded with a proud smile that couldn't be hidden anymore.

"How come I didn't know? Ah Minari, after all these years you finally have the guts, eh? I'm glad you're not such a anymore." Jonghun congratulated the maknae by giving him a couple of pats on his shoulder.

"Hey, what about Hongki hyung?" asked Jaejin to Seunghyun.

"He's too old! Enough with this topic. Come on, let's get going. We need to celebrate me being single and Minhwan for finally have the balls to ask Bomi out!"

All of them cheered happily before they left to their usual bar and complete their typical Monday night.