The morning after.

What Do You Expect Me To Feel

The morning finally came; Hongki was sleeping in peace until it was distracted forcefully by a pillow that hit his head repeatedly. He tried so hard to open his eyes and successfully spotted a young girl who was hitting his head and yelling furiously. It was the girl who he dragged home last night. She was glaring murderously at him.

"Who the are you! What did you do to me, ert!!"

Sleepy Hongki couldn't make out what just happening and just buried his head under his pillow. 

"Yah, chill out! Come on let me get some sleep and I'll explain later." Hongki was about to fall asleep again when she started to yell louder. 

"Yah! How dare you! Yah! Wake up you ert!" She started to kick him and punched him with the pillow. Hongki got up instantly and held her kicks. 

"YAH! STOP! STOP IT!" he yelled back as he forcefully making the girl stopped. 

"Damn it, calm the down." he raised his palms on her so she wouldn't continue her pillow-hitting thing.

"Don't tell me to calm the down!" the girl yelled at Hongki and then punched him in the face.

"NO!! NO!! What the !" Hongki grabbed her arms and held it tightly so she couldn't move anymore. 

"Listen carefully okay. I'm only gonna tell you once because aish last night was such a nightmare. You almost passed out at the club. And I, the most good-looking guy out there, was being extremely nice to even think to giving you a ride home. But when I asked where the hell was your home, you said you didn't know so I just brought you here instead of leaving you alone on the street. How nice huh? Just so you know I also warned you about your drugged drink which you didn't care. And I also saved you from my pedo friend. Geez, I don't even know why the hell did I do all those stuff but you kiddo better thank me instead of hitting and kicking me when I'm sleeping. And pfft.. Stop calling me ert, ofcourse I didn't do anything to you!" 

The girl blinked dumfoundedly at his long explanation. "Uh.. Really?" she puzzled.

"Look at yourself; fully-clothed, right?" The girl took a look at her body and hesitantly looked at Hongki.

"Are you freakin telling the truth?" the girl asked again.

Hongki groaned and ruffled his hair roughly, "Whatever."

After a couple more of blinking, the girl let out a smile of the thought she was saved by some decent stranger who happened not doing something bad to her even though he's pretty rude.

"I don't know what to say..." 

"Have you ever heard of thankyou?" Hongki grunted cynically and then got up from the bed.

"Well... Thankyou then." she flashed her pearly whites and then let out a giggle "And sorry for yelling at you."

"Yeah yeah.. whatever." Hongki said waving his hand aimlessly as he got out from bed and walked out of the bedroom, leaving the door open. 

The girl still sitting on the bed, not knowing what to do until she heard Hongki yelled from outside the room. 

"Yah! You want some breakfast or not?"

She grinned and yelled out a cheerful "Yes!" before stormed out of the room and joined Hongki at the kitchen bar. 

"Here, I only have some cereal. Help yourself."

The girl excitingly grabbed a bowl, poured the milk upon the cereal and started to dig in. Hongki sat across her and rested his chin on his palm as he watched her eating.

She glanced to him when she was munching the cereal.

"You know what, you kinda look familiar..." she said after examining at Hongki's face. 

Hongki couldn't help but moved his palm to his face. "Aish really? You didn't know me all this time? I thought you're only stupid when you're drunk." 

"Yah! Don't call me stupid!" 

"Only stupid people who lives in a cave who doesn't know me!" the confused girl only furrowed her eyebrow at him. 

"Wait, don't say that you really do live in a cave?"

"Ofcourse not!" 

"Then how do you not recognize me?" 

"I said your face is familiar but I can't-" she discontinued her words as she realized a big yellow flag hanging above the television in that room. 

"Woah! You're that guy from FT Island?" 

Hongki sighed, "Finally!" 

The girl giggled, "Come on, the last time I saw you on TV was like a year ago! You know there are hundreds of people singing and dancing on the television, how can I remember every each of them?" 

"Well I thought my gorgeous face is unforgettable." he pouted. The girl rolled her eyes and laughed. 

"So, what's your name? You're the drummer right?" 

Hongki widened his eyes in disbelief. "Really?!" he asked with his finger pointing at himself. The girl laughed out loud at his reaction. 

"Ofcourse I'm kidding, Lee Hongki right? The number one vocalist in town." she said before she imitated him singing one of his hit single Hello Hello completes with the famous hand moves. Hongki tried not to laugh at her funny gestures. 

"Aish stop it, you're ridiculuous." The girl laughed again.

"Anyway, I'm Park Yoomi" she let out her hand followed by Hongki who shook her hand.

"Lee Hongki. As you said, the number one vocalist in the whole universe." he said proudly with a foolish grin. 

"I didn't say the whole universe, stupid." Yoomi rolled her eyes and started eating again. 

"Yah! Don't call me stupid, young girl. Give some respect to the old one." he said half jokingly. But then he realized something and asked her in a serious tone, 

"So you really are 16?" 

"Err it’s 15 actually, but I’m turning 16 this year. You?" 

"I see... Wild kid, huh? I'm 23 and my first time going to a club was when I was 19 you know."

"Thanks for the important information, old man." she said in sarcastic tone. 

"Yah call me oppa." she almost choked on the cereal after hearing Hongki words. 

"Oppa? Seriously? Pfft.." 

"Why not? I'm 7 years older than you. And after everything I did, I'm pretty sure I deserve some respect, kiddo." 

"Fine, whatever you say, oppa." she said half-heartily. She scared that he might wanted her to stop eating the tasty cereal she was enjoying.

"Good. Now just hurry finish your breakfast now and I'll drive you home." Hongki said with a warm smile.

Yoomi suddenly stopped munching as she looked at the clock next to the fridge.

"HOLY I HAVE A SHIFT AT 10!" she stood up and groaned in frustrated. "I should go now!"

"What shift?" asked confused Hongki. 

"I work at this bookstore and I have a shift at 10 today. , ." she quickly finished her drink and started to walked to the door. 

"Yah! Wait." He joined her, "Are you sure you're going to wear that for work?" he said noticing her tanktop that revealed her cleavage and the mini skirt that she wore.

Yoomi looked at herself and groaned. "You're right! Damn it, what should I do? I cannot go to work like this! Where are we now? I mean what area is your house in?" 

"Err, Hannam-dong? I can take y-" 

"Ugh perfect! The bookstore is around here but I couldn't make it if I go to the house and change first... Man, I might get fired if I'm late again this time." she said in frustration. With that Hongki saw Yoomi with a pity look. It was 9.51 already and she was almost like to cry.

"Wait here." he said to her and made his way to his bedroom. He rummaged and was sure that one of the noonas who has spent the night there had ever left her jeans in his closet; maybe they would fit in Yoomi. He finally found a pair of woman jeans and also pulled one of his own merch t-shirt. And then, Hongki brought them and handed to Yoomi who was biting her nails panicky.

"Wear this."

Yoomi startled at the outfit and spread a wide smile.

"Really? Wow, thankyou very much! You know what, you might be rude but you're so nice to me." Yoomi jumped happily and hugged Hongki on his waist. 

He chuckled, "I know, I told you I'm ing nice! Now you better move your and change in my bedroom if you don't wanna get fired." 

"Okay!" and so, she walked in to his bedroom for the change.

A couple minutes later, Yoomi opened the door and walked out the bedroom. She folded the oversize shirt's sleeves up just because it's man size and she was so tiny. She looked drawn in it, Hongki just snorted.

"I didn't know that one of our Primadonna is a dwarf.." 

"Oh shut up! The question is why do you have small size jeans, I mean I know you wear girls pants but you can't be size 36 like me?"

"It's my ex's." he answered in a weird tone.

"Oh." And suddenly the room became awkward. They both stood silently for a couple of seconds until Hongki started to speak again, 

"Uh, you ready?" 

"Ah yes, let's go." she said as she put her dirty clothes into her bag and followed Hongki to the door.