Maybe you should ask that fool over there.

What Do You Expect Me To Feel

"Come on hyung, it's not like I did it on purpose. I rushed away right after you called!"
 
Yoomi slowly opened her eyes and found herself curling down in a bed that wasn't hers. Not that it was something new to her. Yet it took awhile for her eyes to adjust to her surroundings.
 
"Right, I told you not to come here."
 
She didn't move an inch from her position, just staring at the light color of the pillow case beneath her cheek. Her mind wasn't ready to function yet. The bed was so comfortable that she felt like lying there for another while and just do nothing. That was until she finally able to recognized the vague voices outside the bedroom door that left slight open.
 
"But I can't find her at her school so I think she might be here..."
 
Yoomi furrowed her eyebrows.
 
"Of course she wouldn't be at her school. If it wasn't for Jonghun she would've-"
 
"Oppa?" she mumbled almost inaudibly to herself. But to her surprise, the door immediately swung open.
 
"You awake?" Hongki rushed into the room and made his way to the bed in just one blink. He put the back of his hand on her forehead. "Oh good," he then moved his very hand to feel the heat on her neck. "You were so hot."
 
"Oh wow didn't expect that from you."
 
"I'm talking about your body temperature, silly." said Hongki before he took a thermometer on the nightstand and made sure the reading is at zero before he handed it to Yoomi.
 
Yoomi let out a small laugh. "I know." She took the thermometer and placed the tip of it into the hollow of her armpit.
 
"Sunyoung has put your clothes in the machine, your phone is being charged on the nightstand next to you, she also blow-dried your wet books from your bag with her hair drier, but it still not fully dried so I lay it down under the air conditioner in the living room." explained Hongki as he sat on the edge of the bed.

Yoomi just stared at him. She found it weird that Hongki could hear her soft voice before. And seeing him with such a worry face...well it was more like semi annoyed face, but still it was such a strange thing for her.
 
"Do you need anything else?" Hongki faced her.
 
"Where's Sunyoung unnie?" she finally asked as she pulled herself up to sit.
 
"She's already left to catch her flight. You've slept for quite awhile.."
 
The thermometer beeped throughout the room. Yoomi slowly took it out from under her shirt. "37.8." she exclaimed.
 
Hongki took away the thermometer from her to see it himself. "Much better. Just take the meds again after you eat and you'll be okay."
 
"Wait, what happened?"
 
"It was raining and Jonghun-"
 
She groaned, "I passed out, didn't I?"
 
"Yeah, you kinda did. You were standing alone in the rain-"
 
"Why the hell did I stand alone in the rain??"
 
"Yeah I've been wondering about that as well. Maybe you should ask that fool over there." Hongki pointed his thumb at Seunghyun who was standing by the door behind him.
 
Seunghyun quickly flashed a wide grin as Yoomi's eyes fell on him.
 
"Ah! Right." She sighed.
 
"I'm gonna reheat the soup Sunyoung made for you," Hongki stood up from his seat and walked to the door. "And you," he faced Seunghyun by the door. "5 minutes." He smacked Seunghyun's head before he went off to the kitchen.
 
Seunghyun made sure that his hyung before he exhaled. "Uh, so, how are y- uhm, you feel better?" He awkwardly spoke while taking steps toward the bed with his right hand scratching the back of his head.
 
"Oh, I feel like kicking your ." she said lightly.
 
"I'm sorry I ed up I swear I was all showered and dressed ready to pick you up at 3 but then I remembered about the drama practice so I started watching tv to kills time but this drama I was watching is so boring that I fell asleep I'm really sorry won't happen again I promise." he explained without a pause which successfully made her laugh. Funny how he talked like an obnoxious auctioneer.
 
"Chill. Should've known not to expect much from a pabo like you," she told him with a weak smile.
 
"What's that suppose to mean? You know I was too excited looking forward to pick you up.." he pouted.
 
She couldn't help but laugh again. "Fine, apology accepted. Now stop pouting like that."
 
Seunghyun smirked, "Can't handle my cuteness?"
 
"No, it's just annoying. You think it's cute but it's really not."
 
"Oh really?"
 
"Do you want me to accept your apology or what?" she said with irritated voice which just made him chuckle. He then climbed up the bed and sat across her with his legs crossed and stretched his arms on the blanket that covered Yoomi's legs.
 
"So, how are you feeling? Other than kicking my , of course."
 
"Punching your head." Yoomi shrugged.
 
"Yah!" He poked one of her leg. "I'm being serious here."
 
"I'm fineeeee.." She stretched her arms and then her neck. "I'm always sick, it's nothing new. I'll be healthy again in hours."
 
"You always sick? What, like you have an illness or something?"
 
"No, no. I just have low blood pressure and such weak immune system so I'm easily sick. Nothing big, it's not like I'm not dying. Geez, no."
 
"Oh thank god, I'm not ready to face those things like in dramas where the girl is sick and dying without telling."
 
Yoomi rolled her eyes and they both laughed. "Don't worry, there's no such dramas in my life," she then sighed. "That's why it gets boring sometimes."
 
"Well then, you need to get well really soon so I can take you on a date to make it up for this and makes your life boring no more."
 
"A date?" She chuckled, "I have a boyfriend, you know."
 
"So? Do I look like I care?" He crossed his arms in front of his chest. "I'm not afraid of some middle school boy." He rolled his eyes.
 
"He's 19 actually."
 
He shrugged. "So? I'm not afraid of a teenage dude. He can't beat me."
 
"Um, he learned judo for 5 years..."
 
"........." Seunghyun pressed his lips and wandered his eyes around.
 
"So......?" She raised her eyebrow, curiously waited for his comeback for that one.
 
"I bet I'm taller than him...aren't I?"
 
"Uh, not really."
 
"Damn it." He cursed. "Well..... I have Minhwan on my speed dial anytime this boyfriend of yours decided to beat me."
 
Yoomi burst intoa big laugh. "Stupid."
 
Just then, Hongki stormed in the room holding a tray of a bowl of soup and a glass of water.
 
"Yooooooooooo time's up! Lanky boy, get out. Sick dwarf needs to have her dinner."
 
Seunghyun sighed and slowly stood up. "Well," he adjusted the back of his pants lightly. "You know I feel like we're having such a forbidden affair cause this hyung always interrupts our lovely moments and keeps throwing death glares at me, how exciting! Just like in movies!" He foolishly grinned before Hongki smacked his head for the second time that day. "You wish."
 
"Aish, Hongki hyung, you need to chill~"
 
"Aish, Songsari, you need to get out."
 
"Fine," Seunghyun turned his head to Yoomi. "I'll see you soon, eh Candy?" Yoomi nodded and gave him a friendly salute. "See ya!"
 
Seunghyun turned around to face Hongki again. "Hyung, you're so cute when you're mad." he whispered to his ear before he slapped Hongki's playfully and ran passed him through the door and out of the apartment while laughing like a psycho.
 
"Aish, that rascal is unbelievable." Hongki putting down the tray on the bed so he could massage his lightly afterwards while Yoomi still laughing comfortably at her seat.
 
"Yah~ Stop laughing, start eating so you can take your meds."

"Dear Lord, stop being grumpy 24/7 will ya." said Yoomi in blasé tone.
 
Hongki didn't bother to respond. He made his way to the other side of the bed and casually lied on his tummy beside her, burying his face on a pillow. "Just tell me when you're done."
 
Yoomi glanced at Hongki before she looked at the tray. She reached the spoon and lifted it to take a better look. There was something in her stomach, or , or maybe both, that made her lose her appetite. The unappealing texture and color of the soup just made it worse. She slowly pushed the tray away. "I don't feel like eating."
 
Hongki lift his head from the pillow and put it on his hand, facing her and just stare intently.
 
"I don't feel like eating." She said again, expecting a respond from the older guy.
 
Hongki sighed. "Come on, I reheated that for you." He finally said in a low voice.
 
Yoomi just shook her head lightly and played with her own hair.

"Do you want me to feed you?"
 
Yoomi turned her face to Hongki with a surprised look. "W-what? No." She nervously said. "No," she mumbled, "I just don't feel like eating."
 
But in a swift Hongki grabbed the bowl and started to gently blow the soup on the spoon. He then held it toward Yoomi. "Open your mouth. Ah~"
 
"What? Noooo... I don't want-" Yoomi quickly clamped shut as she leaned backward, trying to avoid the spoon.
 
"Come on, you have to eat before I take you home. Say ah~! Open your mouth." Hongki insisted on feeding her, kept pushing the spoon toward Yoomi.
 
"Wait, wait. Time! Wait, wait, wait, wait. Hold on. Yah oppa!" Yoomi pushed Hongki's arm away carefully so the soup wouldn't spill everywhere.
 
Annoyed Hongki finally stopped. "What?"
 
"Uh, um... Do you mind if I stay the night?"
 
"Here?"
 
"Uh, yes?"
 
"And why is that?"

"Everyone is kinda out of town so it'll be pointless to be home anyway... But you know if it's-"
 
"Kinda out of town?"
 
"Yeah, there's no one at home."
 
"Is that so?"
 
Yoomi nodded.

"Fine," he said after few seconds of thinking. "But you better finish this if you going to stay. Now ah~"
 
Yoomi gave in this time. Hongki spooned the soup in and hell, it really was distasteful. She swallowed without further chewing.
 
"Is it good?"

Yoomi just pursed her lips and shook her head softly. Curious Hongki decided to try it himself and quickly groaned after tasting the soup with the spoon.
 
"Aish, I shouldn't let her cook again." He threw the spoon on the tray.

"Let's just order something, you want Chinese?"