I'm always happy and faithful to you so I hope you can...

What Do You Expect Me To Feel

Hongki tried to recall last night. After eating some fried noodles they talked about how, she thinks, boardgames are underrated and how, she thinks, sleeping without dreams is such a waste of time. He didn't know why and how they ended up talking about those nonsense, but strangely it was a pretty interesting conversation for him until Yoomi's yawns started interrupting their talks, and since yawning is contagious, Hongki started yawning repeatedly as well. And that was where he fell asleep, he guessed.

He found himself alone on his bed that morning. An unfamiliar tune that interrupted his sleep went off again.
 
"Yah, answer that phone!" Hongki shouted weakly. His voice echoed throughout the room. He groaned as he realized he was on his own. He looked at his night stand. It wasn't his phone. Must be Yoomi's, he thought.
 
"Yah, your phone is ringing!" He raised his voice in hope that it could be heard from outside the room.
 
After a minute, the phone kept ringing and it was long enough to drive him nuts. "Aish, so annoying." He cursed to himself as he got off the bed and made him way out of the room.
 
"Yoomi-ah?" He tried to find the girl he spent the night with but she was nowhere in sight. Instead he smelled something from his pantry. He made his way to the source of the fresh smell and found a plate of sandwich that was covered under a napkin with a note on it.
 
Off to school. Thankyou for letting me stay. I made you sandwiches for breakfast (I made one for myself as well hope you don't mind), eat well!
 
He lifted the napkin and found a couple of weird looking sandwiches. He glanced back at the note.
 
PS. At least I tried.
 
He chuckled.
 
PPS. Your fridge is empty. You need to do some grocery shopping.
 
Hongki decided to take a bite which he regretted. The sandwich contained some very random stuffings you could ever think of. It tasted magical, in a bad way. He wondered where did all the cooking skills in girls go. But then he remembered about his empty fridge, maybe it wasn't her cooking skill after all.
 
Yoomi's phone was ringing again. "Ugh, stop ringing will ya!"
 
Annoyed Hongki was about to get the ringing cellphone when he noticed a strange thing sitting on his coffee table.
 
A vase of sunflowers.
 
He made his way to the unfamiliar thing and found a card.
 
I love you hyung! Stop being a grumpy old dude and start loving me back like you always do!
 
Ps. Forgive me, ok :)
 
Kisses,
Your lovable dongsaeng Songsari~
 

Hongki rolled his eyes. He admitted that Seunghyun is such an adorable dongsaeng, but sometimes he's just too weird.
 
Hongki put down the card and made his way to the cell phone that kept ringing in his room. He couldn't bear it anymore and decided to answer it.
 
"Hel-"
 
"Finally! Damn it Yoomi, where the hell have you been! Your brother is in town and if he finds out that you haven't been here for days you know he'd flipped and screw me hard so you better get your here before he-"
 
"Excuse me, I'm sorry, Yoomi left her phone here.."
 
"Who the is this?"
 
"Uh, I'm Lee Hongki. Well, Yoomi is at school now. If you-"
 
"Aish that kid keeps leaving her stuff at weird places. Well, tell her she needs to come back asap. Her brother is looking for her. Thanks."
 
Clicked.
 
Aish what was that?
 

After trying to digest the conversation he just encountered, Hongki decided to make a call.
 
"Seunghyun-ah,"
 
"You got my sunflowers? Do you like it? I know you'd like it!"
 
"Yeah, whatever. Listen, I-"
 
"Yah! Don't be like that, I picked it up myself! You better appreciate it! The florist said it's the symbol of happiness and faithful! I'm always happy and faithful to you so I hope you can-"
 
"Seunghyun-ah, If I were a girl maybe I'd give a . I appreciate your effort but now I need Yoomi's school address."
 
"Hm? Why?"
 
"Aish, just answer. Hurry."
 
"Well it's that school on the right after our usual ramen place's block. The one with the twin trees. Wait, we actually had a tense discussion about those trees before.. Wow, didn't realize we were such losers.."
 
"You still are."
 
"Did you get what I'm saying?"
 
"Yep. Twin trees. I think I know the place."
 
"You're picking her up?"
 
"She left her phone at my house, gonna give it back to her."
 
"Then...?"
 
"Then what?"
 
"Should I still pick her up or...?"
 
"I guess not."
 
"Okay then."
 
"Kay, gotta go. Thanks Songsari, I really like the flowers."
 
"I know righttttttttt! I know you're gonna love it! The florist said-"
 
Clicked.
 
"Aish, really, who gives a about flowers these days. What a ." Hongki mumbled as he lightly threw his cellphone into his bed and made his way to the bathroom.
 
The first thing Hongki did once he entered the bathroom was staring at his own reflection on the huge mirror. He stared at his half body and liking what he was seeing. He then moved his eyes to his face. He shrieked as he noticed a small pimple on his left cheek. Damn it, not again! He sighed and left the bathroom to get his phone and started dialing.
 
"I knew you'd call again. So the florist said the sunflowers are-"
 
"Plan changed. I need to go to my dermatologist. Pick her up, get her cell phone, drive her home."
 
"Only if you'd listen to what the florist said about the sunflowers."
 
"Okay, but you'll pick her up and all, right?"
 
"Sure~ Now, the florist said-"
 
"Thanks, Songsari."
 
Clicked.
 
"Screw florists." Hongki mumbled as he typed an appointment text to his dermatologist. He hit send and was about to put his cell phone down before the cell phone buzzed for a new incoming text .
 
From: Songsari
Date: Wednesday, Mar 28th 10.52
Yaaaaaaah! :(
 
"Stupid." Hongki smiled in amusement as he hit delete. He surely loves this stupid dongsaeng of his.

 


Feel like posting though it's sucha horribly short chapter. I'm sorry for all the grammar/spelling mistakes. I really want to continue this story but I just don't have the time, writing in english is really hard for me n_nv So I guess I wouldn't update this story anytime soon. Maybe in a couple of months, I'm not sure. Oh and I made a few changes just because. I really like this story but it's just really hard to write :( Thankyou everyone for liking this as well. Have a nice day, xx