Chewy cheeks.

What Do You Expect Me To Feel

The sky was getting darker when Yoomi and the guys started their second round of bowling. Bowling was fun though Yoomi was such a newbie. The game consisted of Jaejin patiently teaching Yoomi how to bowl and Seunghyun trolling them with his unlimited anecdotes. Minhwan was enjoying Seunghyun's jokes too much; he couldn't stop laughing the whole time. Meanwhile, Jonghun kept throwing winks at Yoomi, just to see her cheeks went pink.

"Yah Jonghun, why are you keep winking at her? Don't mess with her, she's still a baby." said Hongki taking a seat beside Jonghun who was busy texting and started eating the fries on the table.

Jonghun chuckled, "Why not? She's kinda cute." he said while still busy with his phone.

"Whoa, don't say that you're planning to get into her pants or something??" Hongki widened his eyes.

Jonghun looked up from his phone, "What's wrong, Hongki? Why do you care so much? You seem jealous. Do you happened to have a feeling for that girl?" he teased Hongki with a smirk.

"No! Ofcourse I'm not jeal-"

"Jonghun-ssi! It's your turn!" a sweet voice from a far interrupted Hongki's words.

Jonghun looked at the score screen and stood up, "Then stop act like you are." he then patted Hongki's head before leaving him to take his turn.

"I'm coming, dollface!" Jonghun yelled back to Yoomi which made her blush for the countless time.

Hongki rolled his eyes at the scene he just watched. What's with that guy? I swear to God if he really considers her to play around with, I swear to God, I swear... Man, I can't even think about it, I mean look at her! She's so ing small... Like a little rabbit. Or dwarf. I'd never date a girl that young. It'd be too weird. Jonghun must be out of his mind.

Hongki sighed. He took another fries from the table and started chewing again. He then pulled out his phone from his pocket and pushed a random button just so the screen would light up. 

No new message. 

"Damn it." he cursed quietly to himself. It had been 2 days and he hadn't heard anything from Yeojin, the girl who stole his attention since last month.

"Hey, Lee Hongki~"

"What?" he said senselessly as he looked up at the voice's owner.

Yoomi took a seat beside Hongki, "What's up? You seem kinda off. I thought you like bowling?" she said before she continued sipping her drink.

"I love bowling. Look at my score!" said Hongki proudly.

"But you don't seem like having fun." she tried to read his face. Hongki's mood is very unbelievable, he could look tired and bored but still talk very cheerfully, or sometime it's the other way around.

Hongki sighed, "I don't know, there's too much going on in my mind I guess."

"And what is that?" 

He turned his head, looking straight at Yoomi eyes. What a nosy kid, he thought. But he didn't feel annoyed at all. In fact, it made him want to start picking on her.

"Oh, you know. Grown ups' stuff." he said while pretending to look down on her.

"Aish, really? Not this again..." Yoomi whined. It bugs her a lot everytime someone makes a big deal of her age. She gets that often from people around her. She's too young for this, not old enough for that. People underestimate her all the time which is such a disappointment to her.

Just then, Seunghyun walked into the scene by grabbing a hand full of fries, stuffed it all in his mouth and somehow still managed to let out a semi-clear "What's up?"

"This dude is making fun of my age again..." Yoomi pouted which made Seunghyun's heart melted and couldn't help but feel terribly sorry even though he knew it wasn't even his fault at all.

"Yah hyung! Don't make fun of- Wait, how old are you again?"

"15."

"What?! How- What- Really? I thought you're 18 or something! You're not a high-schooler? Wow, this is totally my biggest minded of the day!"

Hongki laughed at Seunghyun's reaction, "See, that's why I won't tell her our secret."

"What secret?" Seunghyun frowned when he saw Hongki gave him a wink as a code. "What are you guys talking about anyway?"

"Aish you're no fun, Seunghyun." Hongki sighed at his failure to make Seunghyun join him in teasing Yoomi.

"I was just asking why is he being a party pooper by just sitting here and looking at his phone while we're all having fun but then he went on about it's not my business and I'm too young to know." she ranted to Seunghyun in one breath.

"Yah, you're exaggerating." Hongki commented at her fast rant while Seunghyun just chuckled.

Yoomi rolled her eyes at Hongki and started to speak to Seunghyun again. "He said that it's grown ups' stuff. I mean, it's clearly off the point, right?"

Seunghyun laughed at how Yoomi was indirectly asking for his backing. "Yoomi-ah, there's no such thing as grown ups' stuff. I even doubt if Hongki hyung is a grown up himself. He probably was referring to how he's currently impatiently waiting for a text message from Yeojin noona who he hasn't heard from for a few days which is making him crazy and grumpier than ever, right hyung?" Seunghyun informed her lightly before he munched a few fries again.

"Aish! You blabbermouth!" Hongki didn't expect Seunghyun to spill his problem to Yoomi. Though it's not that big of a deal for him, it's still....well, it's just random for her to know.

"Ahh~ I see, girl problem huh? I didn't know that someone like Lee Hongki would have such a girl problem." she said excitedly

"Oh shut it, kiddo. It's none of your business anyway." Hongki said before he realized that it was his time to bowl. So he stood up and turned to Yoomi.

"Come on, I wanna show you how to bowl like a pro I am." he said before he left to their lane. But Yoomi didn't move from her seat. She looked up at Seunghyun who was still standing in front of her with more fries on his hand. She gave him a confuse look, which Seunghyun responded with "I'd love to tell you more about hyung's cool love stories but the fact that I've only known you for less than 3 hours I think it'd be immoral, right..? I mean, if there are gossips about Hongki hyung tomorrow because of my words.....I'll be dead, again." he grinned at her. 

Yoomi pouted, "What do you think I am? A reporter? And I'm actually not curious about that... It's just... I'm kinda confused..."

Seunghyun raised his eyebrow at Yoomi. "About...?"

"Lee Hongki. He's.....weird?"

Seunghyun bursted into laugh, "Why is that?"

"I don't know... He's scary but also nice. He's cold and rude but friendly at the same time. I don't understand..."

Damn, she's so cute.

"Damn, you're so cute. May I pinch your cheek?"

"Huh?!" Yoomi confused at Seunghyun's off topic sentence and question. But before she knew it he was already pinching her left cheek while grinning happily. He finally released her cheek after she groaned in annoyance. Seunghyun laughed and ruffled her hair gently. "Sorry, I can't help it your cheeks look damn chewy."

"Now you also being off the point just like Lee Hongki." whined Yoomi.

"No, no! What I'm going to say is you can't judge Hongki hyung from the first impression. When I first met him, he scared the out of me. He was scary, and he still is! But now I know he's also a bright, warm and caring person. It's a bit unpredictable though. His mood swings faster than a 3 years old in jungle gym. But that's his charm. You never know what's on his mind." Seunghyun explained to her while ruffling her hair gently.

Hearing Seunghyun words made Yoomi's mind wondered around. She stood still with a confuse face. "Hmmm what a mysterious personality, huh?"

Seunghyun chuckled at her puzzled face, "You'll get used to it someday. Now come on, let's go see Hongki hyung. He really is a pro! He can throw a curve ball! Cool, right?" Seunghyun said as he pushed both of Yoomi's shoulders and dragged her towards the lane.