Complete with a lame tiny heart.

What Do You Expect Me To Feel

Yoomi was stuck in 5th period which was biology, one of her least favorite subject in school. The monotonous teacher was explaining about the difference between red blood cells and white blood cells in front of the class while Yoomi, who was sitting in the very back of the classroom, wasn't bother to pay any attention to the teacher and the pictures of weird looking bubbles on her slide show. The fact that there are so many complicated things inside her body, such as cells and unattractive-looking organs, disgusted her too much so she decided to secretly play sudoku on her phone.

Yoomi was concentrating on the last column of puzzle 23 when her phone buzzed in a sudden.

From: Seunghyun oppa~♥ 
Date: Tuesday, Mar 20th 13:24

Guess who!

Yoomi couldn't help but let out a low chuckle at Seunghyun's stupid randomness. 

To: Seunghyun oppa~♥ 
Date: Tuesday, Mar 20th 13:25

Lil Wayne?

From: Seunghyun oppa~♥ 
Date: Tuesday, Mar 20th 13:27

õ_ó????!!!!! Wrong! Guess again!
Ps. I'll give you a hint. I'm korean!! >_<


To: Seunghyun oppa~♥ 
Date: Tuesday, Mar 20th 13:27

Lol I know it's you, Song Seunghyun. What's up?

From: Seunghyun oppa~♥ 
Date: Tuesday, Mar 20th 13:27

O_o are you a psychic?

It was really hard for Yoomi to hold herself from bursting into a big laugh in the middle of the class. She managed to laugh inaudibly. What a silly dude, she mumbled quietly.

To: Seunghyun oppa~♥ 
Date: Tuesday, Mar 20th 13:29

Apparently someone saved your number on my phone as "Seunghyun oppa~" complete with a lame tiny heart (¬_¬")

From: Seunghyun oppa~♥ 
Date: Tuesday, Mar 20th 13:30

Aish! I forgot I did that!!! Stupid me >_< So yeah, hi it's me! What are you up to? ^^

To: Seunghyun oppa~♥ 
Date: Tuesday, Mar 20th 13:31

Doing sudoku in my biology class. ing bored =_=

From: Seunghyun oppa~♥ 
Date: Tuesday, Mar 20th 13:31

Let's go somewhere. I'll pick u up. You’re a genius, no need to study.

Looking at the classroom's clock, Yoomi calculated that she had around 12 minutes until the class dismissed. Math was the next subject, a perfect one to be skipped, she thought. She quickly prepared a perfect plan on how she'd get out from school. After she was sure with everything on her head, she texted Seunghyun her school's address and told him to come in 20 minutes.

***

Seunghyun was keeping himself busy with his phone when he heard someone knocked his car's window. He immediately unlocked the door after he saw it was Yoomi in her uniform.

"Hello, candy." greeted Seunghyun as Yoomi got into the car.

"What?"

"I said, hello, candy." he said with ease as he put on his seatbelt.

"Pfft, is that my pet name now? So ugly." she scoffed and started to put on her seatbelt.

"I think it's cute, right? Candy~ Candy~" he grinned.

"It sickened me."

Seunghyun laughed. "How did you manage to get out, by the way?"

"I went to the school nurse and told her I'm not feeling well. My face is kinda pale in general so it's pretty easy for me to faking illness. I said I threw up, and forgot to bring my medicine. And voila, here I am!"

"Bravo!" he clapped his hands comically, "Candy is genius!"

"Geez, stop calling me with that name."

"Fine." Seunghyun started the car and drove slowly. "Where are we going, candy?"

"Aish, seriously." she groaned. "Hmm, where to go? I don't know... I just wanna sit down and relax..."

"Hm..." Seunghyun furrowed his brow as he brainstormed some places for them to hang. It actually only took him a minute until he thanked himself for what it seemed to him the perfect destination idea.

"I know the perfect place, candy."

"Oh god, seriously, stop with the candy."

"Candy~"

"Oh Lord."