Getting along well?

What Do You Expect Me To Feel
Again, from the countless time in this story, lazy Hongki was lazily getting comfortable in his couch watching a foreign TV show while chatting in his phone with one of his pretty noona. 
“Yeah, I’m watching it. Barely understand anything though. They’re speaking too fast!” he said to the person on the other line.
“No, really they’re like mumbling real fast. I’m pretty sure I could understand this if they converse more slowly… Or yeah maybe I need to attend one of your English classes soon. Do you do private course? I’ll ask you to teach me a lesson but you have to wear something nice~” 
Yeah. So Hongki was busy flirting when a long buzz heard in the room. A sign to let him know that someone was at the door. Still with his phone attached to his right ear, he made his way to the door and took a peek at the peephole. “Oh, I got people over. I’ll call you later,” he told to the noona in the distance and hang up before he opened the door.
“Heeeeeeeey! What’s up little dwarf? Where have you been!” Hongki stretched out his arms as soon as he saw Yoomi.
Yoomi giggled and walked closer to receive a warm hug from Hongki.“Heya! I’m in the neighborhood so I think I’ll give this back to you,” Yoomi handed him Sunyoung’s clothes and Hongki’s jacket that she borrowed not long ago.
“And I want you to meet my brother,” Yoomi turned to the tall guy behind her.
The guy had a good posture and such neat hair. His face covered in facial hair yet his charming features still could be seen.
“Hello, I’m Lee Hongki.” Hongki pulled out his hand for a handshake.
“Hey. Call me Hyo.” the guy said friendly as shook Hongki’s hand.
“Okaay,” Yoomi continued, “Now on top of that, we just eat some really good pork stew and I reaaaaly need to poo. So if you let me I really need to use your toilet, please~”
“Aish. Okay, just don’t leave the bathroom messy.” Hongki rolled his eyes as he opened the door wider to let them in.
Yoomi quickly dashed to the toilet, “Don’t worry! My  smells like spring flowers!”
“Aish, that kid.” Hongki mumbled as he closed the door and led Hyo to the couch.
“It’s good to finally meet you. She keeps telling me about you guys. I’m really sorry that she bothers you a lot,” said Hyo as he sat on the couch.
“Ah, don’t worry. She’s a good kid. A bit hyperactive and wild but she definitely brings a lot of fun to us.” Hongki told him with a laugh.
“Ah, really?”
“Yeah, it’s good to have her around. Beer?” Hongki offered him a can of beer as he took a seat on the chair across Hyo.
“Sure, thank you.” Hyo accepted the can from Hongki and popped it open. He gulped down the beer and faced Hongki again. “So you like her?”
“Yeah, sure! We like her a lot. Such a sweet kid.” Hongki nodded a little before he took a gulp of his beer.
“Do you want her?”
Hongki choked on his beer. “What?”  
“Well,” Hyo cleared his throat. “You know, we’re having a financial problem right now… So, maybe if you can give a good number you can have her.”
“Huh? What are you saying?” Hongki narrowed his brow as he tried to figuring out the words that came out from the guy in front of him.
“I can give her to you, you can make her yours. Do whatever you want with her. You know, if you can give a good amount of m-“
“You’re selling your sister to me?” Hongki asked in such a low voice.
Hyo didn’t answer and just giving Hongki a look. “You ing selling your little sister?” he asked again a bit louder this time.
Hyo shrugged, “Well, I’m just offering you. If you don’t want t-“
“Get out.” Hongki hissed.
“Get the  out of my place.” he repeated more clearly.
Hyo smirked and stood up. “I really hope you won’t regret this, Lee Hongki.”
Yoomi walked into the room as Hyo was about to reach the door. With a bright face it seemed like she was clueless about the tense that going on in the room. “I’m done! So how’s you two, getting along well?” she asked with a big smile as she walked to join Hyo at the door.
“Sure,” Hyo answered with a smile. “This friend of yours is really such a nice guy.”
Hongki just looked at the two from where he was sitting.
“What’s wrong, Hongki oppa?”
Hongki finally got up and went to the door. “Well, it’s good to see you, Yoomi.” He patted her head roughly.
“Thanks for letting me  in your place.” Yoomi playfully stucked out his tongue. “I’ll see you soon!”
“Sure.” Hongki opened the door for them.
“Bye, oppa!” Yoomi waved and Hyo gave Hongki a polite nod which Hongki replied with a weak wave and a small nod.
Hongki closed his door as soon as they made their way to the elevators. He stood there for a while before he quickly get his cell phone and make a call
“Jonghun-ah, please meet me at the steak house near my place right now. I really need you.”

 
***

 
“Woah, seriously? Wow, I’m speechless, really.”
“I know right,” Hongki took a long sip of his drink after telling his best friend what just happened back at his apartment. He looked down at the table for a few seconds before turned his face back to Jonghun, “Do you think we should call the police or something?”
“I don’t know, man. I think we should just back off. I mean, it’s her brother after all. We don’t know much yet, I think it’s better if we don’t get involve, you know.”
Hongki let out a long sigh, “Right... I just really can’t believe it, I really almost hit him in the face back there. What kind of brother could do such thing to his own sister, really.”
Jonghun patted Hongki’s shoulder gently. He knew how his best friend has a sensitive spot for sibling-relationships.
“Jonghun-ah... What if he sold her to other people? She could’ve been sold to an old ert or something. Maybe I should’ve just said yes and give out my money..” Hongki asked nervously.
“I hope not..” Jonghun didn’t really know what to say about the whole situation. He thought that the the best thing to do was to avoid it.
“Hongki, I really do think that we shouldn’t do anything we’re not sure about.” Jonghun warned his best friend again. He was afraid that Hongki would do something that would worsen the situation.
“Alright, I get it. I think I’ll go home now. Thanks for coming out and listening and all, really.” Hongki stood up and pulled out some money to pay the bills.
“Anytime, Lee Hongki. You want me to come along?”
“No it’s okay. Just don’t tell anyone about this, okay? Don’t tell Seunghyun, he doesn’t need to know all this  just yet.”
“Roger that. Take care, Hongki-ah!”
“You too.”
Jonghun sighed as he watched his best friend walked out the steak house heavily. He realized that a messy chapter of their lives was about to start, and he, as a leader, had to protect his brothers..