II: The Bestfriend and the ert

Accidentally In Love

 

1_zps03f35bee.jpg

 

Jiyong stopped in front of the door, thinking whether to continue stepping inside the room or just go home and take a rest. He just got off from work and immediately went to the hospital to visit Sandara since it has been three days since he last visited the girl. Seungri has been bugging him to visit her but he refuses to do so, thinking that the girl’s friend is also there. Funny it may seem, but he started to develop some hatred towards Sandara’s best friend. Jiyong just hate girls who acts like a queen.

 

 

For the next few seconds, he just stood in front of the door, but after a few internal battles, he decided to just take a peek at her then leave as soon as he sees her condition. He was about to open the door when someone behind him called his attention.

 

 

“Excuse me, sir?”

 

 

Jiyong turned around and saw a nurse holding a patient’s record. “Yes?” he answered. His eyes lingered to the nurse’s name tag which said “Lee Donghae” and below his name was Registered Nurse. He immediately averted his eyes from his name to his face.

 

 

“Are you visiting Ms. Park?” he asked. Jiyong hesitantly nodded. “Oh. You must be her boyfriend.” The nurse, Donghae, said, more to himself than to Jiyong. Jiyong was about to correct him but the Donghae beat him to it. “Well, please come inside. I’m just about to check her condition.” He said and then went on opening the door.

 

 

Jiyong followed Donghae inside but he only stood near the door. He watched as Donghae check Sandara’s vitals. He wrote some things on her record then set it aside on the table after. He then arranged Dara’s blanket and tucked a loose hair on her ear. Jiyong’s brow raised after seeing the way Donghae looked and cared about Sandara. Just by looking at the scene, Jiyong already knew that the nurse likes the girl sleeping on the bed.

 

 

"Her vitals are stable sir. We just really have to wait for her to wake up." Donghae informed Jiyong even though the latter isn't really asking for it. "Talk to her like you usually do like nothing changed. It'll help her. She can hear you, that's for sure." he finished. Jiyong did not answer and just watched the nurse do his job.

 

 

For a few minutes, the room fell into deep silence, but it was interrupted when the door suddenly flew open. Seungri and Chaerin stepped inside, bickering about some stuff, not noticing Jiyong and Donghae inside the room.

 

 

“Shut up. You’re the most disgusting ert ever. Gross.” Chaerin told Seungri with disgust on her face.

 

 

“Hey! That’s normal for us. I’m a man, you know.” Seungri defended himself. He followed Chaerin inside the room and sat on the couch, not minding the two people inside. His eyes followed Chaerin as she walked to get a glass of water on the table.

 

 

“Yeah right. Smacking a nurse’s is normal for erts like you.” Chaerin said while rolling her eyes before drinking the water.

 

 

“Don’t tell me you want me to smack your y ?” Seungri asked and stood up causing Chaerin to choke on the water she’s drinking. She coughed and coughed but then Seungri rubbed her back. “Sorry babe, but I don’t hit on your kind.” He finished.

 

 

Chaerin slapped Seungri’s hand away from her. “Self-conceited arrogant erted jerk.” She spat. Seungri playfully clutched his hand and was about to answer but Jiyong finally decided to cut their bickering session by clearing his throat.

 

 

“Oh? HYUNG!” Seungri exclaimed. “When did you get here?” he asked. He looked around and saw Donghae looking at them in amazement. When Donghae finally snapped, he smiled to Seungri before picking up Sandara’s record on the table.

 

 

Chaerin rolled her eyes because of Seungri’s stupidity. Clearly, he did not really notice Jiyong and the nurse when they came inside Sandara’s room. “Stupid.” She mumbled.

 

 

“Long enough when you two arrived.” Jiyong answered.

 

 

“Really? How come I didn’t notice you?” Seungri asked his hyung.

 

 

“It’s because you’re stupid, stupid.” Chaerin answered.

 

 

“Please lower your voices. We have a patient here.” Donghae reminded before leaving the room.

 

 

“Oh. Right.” Chaerin and Seungri said at the same time.

 

 

The room then fell silent as they minded their own business. Chaerin went to sit beside Dara’s bed while Seungri went to sit on the couch. Jiyong just stood on where he was earlier, not moving a muscle. Chaerin held Dara’s hand and smiled at her best friend while Jiyong and Seungri started to talk t each other.

 

 

“I thought you won’t be visiting her again.” Seungri said as he rested his head on the backrest. He turned his head to the side and stared at his hyung.

 

 

“I had to, for you to stop bugging me.” Jiyong said as he walked and sat beside Seungri. He picked up a magazine and placed it on his lap before flipping open the cover.

 

 

“Well, at least something good happened when you were away.” Seungri informed him with a sly smile on his face. Jiyong did not respond to him and just kept on looking at the magazine. Even though he won’t ask, he knows that Seungri will definitely tell it to him.

 

 

“She’s always looking for you, telling me how irresponsible you are for abandoning her best friend when you were the one who caused her this situation.” Seungri started, keeping his voice so that Chaerin won’t hear him. “Every time I’m here, she keeps on telling me to call you and make you come here to take care of Sandara. She kept on saying mean things to you and I got irritated, so I answered her, but she retorted back, and then I did, and she did and I did and she did.” Jiyong rolled his eyes at Seungri’s stupid storytelling. “Before I knew, we’re already bickering. And every time we meet, we would always bicker. And bicker. And bicker. And bicker.” Seungri then smiled at his hyung. “But at least I get to talk to her.” He said.

 

 

Jiyong rolled his eyes. “I thought you’re scared of her.” He asked.

 

 

“I was. But making her angry is more fun. Her smart retorts are amazing.” Seungri answered. Jiyong did not say anything after that and just flipped the pages of the magazine he was holding.

 

 

“Hey. I’m here again and yet, you’re still like this.” Chaerin said. Seungri and Jiyong could only watch as they listen to what Chaerin would say next. “Come on, wake up.” She added and tightened her hold on Sandara’s hand when she suddenly felt her finger move. Chaerin immediately straightened up. “Oh my God.” Chaerin mumbled all of a sudden, making the two boys stare at her in confusion. “Dara?” she asked as she look at her best friend in anticipation. When there was no response, she looked at Jiyong and Seungri.

 

 

“Her fingers moved.” She informed them which cause the two men to jump up from the couch and rush to her side. Chaerin looked back at Dara and called her again. “Dara?” she asked.

 

 

Seungri immediately pressed the emergency button to call the doctors and nurses before looking back to Sandara.

 

 

Just then, Sandara’s eyes slowly fluttered open. For a minute or two, she just stared at the ceiling above her before turning her head to her side where Chaerin and the two men were.

 

 

“Dara. You’re awake.” Chaerin said with relief before smiling. Her eyes became misty but she held it in.

 

 

Sandara just looked at her at first. Her eyes traveled on Chaerin’s face, then to Seungri, and Jiyong then back to Chaerin. Chaerin was about to say something, but Sandara beat her by asking a question that made them all froze and stare at her in shock.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Who………are you?”

 

 

2_zps3eee94be.jpg

 

A/N:

kyaaaaah! Sorry for the short update.. This was supposedly my New Years' gift for you guys but, I DIDN"T NOTICE THAT I HAVEN'T UNCLICKED the "Hide Chapter" button after I updated this the last time.. argh! stupid me for not noticing.. -___- anyway, I hope you like it! It's a double update!

Thank you for reading my story! I love you all!

Twitter and IG: @msjidee1812

- MsGeeDee

 4debf97e443b549a592cb.gif