XIII: The Possibility and the Story

Accidentally In Love

 

 

One week later…

 

 

A few days after Sandara was released from the hospital, Jiyong received a very important call from Seungri telling him that Sandara’s aunt had ordered an investigation about the two of them. Worry and nervousness were evident on Seungri’s voice when they were talking, and Jiyong noticed it. He knows that it wouldn’t be long before Sandara’s aunt find out about her niece’s condition and that she was staying in his house.

 

Because of this, Jiyong decided to ask for his brother’s help, even though he knew that by doing so, his brother would have to know about Sandara’s condition. And so, Jiyong had called his brother and asked him to come to his office in order to discuss what Jiyong was planning.

 

As Jiyong was waiting for his brother to arrive, he busied himself by signing another set of important papers that is needed to be approved. It was almost time for his brother to arrive, and just as he was about to sign another paper, the intercom on his table buzzed.

 

“Excuse me sir, your brother had arrived.” Minzy’s voice was heard from the small machine.

 

“Tell him I’m waiting here.” Jiyong answered and removed his reading glasses, putting them on the table. Sighing heavily, he closed his eyes and rubbed the bridge if his nose, trying to ease them from reading papers for the last two hours.

 

Just then, he heard the door open and footsteps came in contact with the marble floors of his office. He did not bother opening his eyes and just waited for his brother to settle on one of the couches before he stood up and went to sit down beside him.

 

Minzy came in walking after a few seconds, placing two glasses of wine on the table in front of them, and then she bowed and left.

 

“You looked stressed.” His older brother told him, leaning on the backrest and roaming his eyes around the room since it has been so long since he last visited.

 

“I am.” Jiyong simply answered before reaching for his glass of wine and then taking a small sip from it.

 

“Is everything here going well?” Jiyong just nodded his head and placed the glass back on the table. “That’s good to know.” He heard his brother muttered.

 

“How about your business?” he asked, just so he could say something back.

 

Knowing Jiyong, his brother - whose name is Seunghyun - smiled at the thought that Jiyong is trying to have a small talk with him even though he was not good at it. Based on his younger brother’s actions, Seunghyun now know that the reason why he called him was important, quite important to the fact that he even thought of asking from him.

 

“All is well.” Seunghyun simply answered.

 

Silence enveloped them as they sat there and stared at nothing in particular. Neither of the two said anything, and Jiyong could almost feel his brother’s curiosity seeping out of him. He knows that Seunghyun was waiting for him to tell him what it was all about.

 

“I still can’t believe you’d ask for my help.” Seunghyun finally said after a few more minutes. “So, what is it?”

 

Jiyong sighed after realizing that he needs to tell him everything, from the moment he accidentally hit Sandara on the road up to the present. And so, he started with when Seungri asked him to go out and how they ended up going home earlier than they should have.

 

All the while, Seunghyun did not interrupt and just listened carefully to his younger brother’s story. He would ask some questions once in a while, and then would let Jiyong continue. After a few minutes, Jiyong stopped talking, ending his story with a heavy sigh.

 

As he sat there, he waited for Seunghyun to say something, and it didn’t take long before he opened his mouth.

 

“So, let me get this straight.” Seunghyun started, pointing out a finger in front of him as if he was trying to point out a fact. “You accidentally hit a girl who ran away from home after her parents died, brought her to the hospital, and suffered from amnesia. You brought her home after her best friend told her you were a couple, then found out that she was your fiancée, you fell in love with her and now her aunt wants her money.”

 

Jiyong glared at his brother after hearing what he said. “I don’t love her. I’m just helping her.” He cleared but his brother shrugged him off. “Yes, that’s it.”

 

“So, I guess here’s where I come into the picture?” he asked his younger brother, raising his thick eyebrows at him, a small smile can be seen tugging at the side of his lips.

 

“Yes.”

 

“What do I need to do?” Seunghyun asked him, folding his hand on his chest.

 

“I need you to help me get her false some documents that she can use for the time being.” Jiyong answered.

 

 

 

--oOo—

 

 

 

“Why do I need to change it again?” Sandara asked, looking at the person behind her through the mirror in front of her. Her gaze then travelled on her hair, thinking about what it would look this time after In Na’s don with it.

 

They were currently in the bathroom and In Na had told her to sit on one of the chairs there while she prepare the things that she will need while she work.

 

“Because Mr. Kwon said so.” Yoo In Na simply answered her and started mixing colors on a small plastic cup. She repeated the process over and over again until the hair colors produced another color.

 

In Na received a call earlier from Jiyong after finishing her work, telling her that she needs to give Sandara another hairstyle. He also told her to change her hair color, something that would make her not look like her.

 

She was confused at first, but did not bother asking Jiyong since she knows that he would not tell her the reason behind it. And so, she just travelled to Jiyong’s house and started her work so that she could home and rest.

 

“You didn’t asked him why?” Sandara asked again.

 

Sighing, In Na placed the plastic cup on the counter and started combing Sandara’s soft hair. “No, I did not because I know he won’t tell it to me anyway. We’re not really close. Besides, I work for his mother, not for him.”

 

“Oh.” Was all Sandara could say. “How long have you known him?”

 

“For about five or six years now. I met him when he was eighteen. I was a fresh graduate and was lucky to get into Mrs. Kwon’s fashion business. He came with Ki----“ In Na stopped abruptly, making Sandara looked at her with furrowed eyebrows. In Na bit her lip, not knowing if she should tell her or not about Jiyong and his ex-girlfriend.

 

“He came with who?” she asked In Na.

 

In Na hesitated to answer,  but after seeing that Sandara seems to not know anything about Jiyong’s past, she decided to just keep it to herself and let Jiyong tell it to her himself. “Um, he came with a friend.” She simply answered and began cutting Sandara’s hair, making it shorter than it used to be.

 

“I was the one who styled his friend’s hair and it seemed like his friend liked it.” In Na continued, careful not to slip the person’s name. “Though in my case, I never like his friend.” She mumbled, but Sandara still heard it.

 

“You don’t like him?” she asked and In Na nodded her head not trying to correct her, concentrating on what she was doing. Since In Na did not mention if the person was a man or woman, she assumed that he was a man. “Why?”

 

“Well, for starters, Ki--- I mean he has an attitude I didn’t like. And when I say I didn’t like it, I mean like the he-is-so-evil-and-bad-type-of-friend didn’t like it. I can tell that he was not a true friend and only thinks about himself.” She rambled, making Sandara raise her eyebrow in surprise.

 

“He’s that bad?”

 

“Yeah. That bad.” In Na answered, remembering what had happened in the past. Though Jiyong did not say anything and refused to show his true feelings about what happened, In Na knows that he was deeply hurt and betrayed about it.

 

“Does Jiyong know about it?”

 

“Yes, he eventually found out about it after a few years. They’re not talking anymore.”

 

“Is that so?” Sandara said and stayed still as In Na continued with what she was doing. “I hope Jiyong does not feel bad about what his friend did to him anymore.” She mumbled.

 

“Well, I’m sure he did, but he does not show it.” She answered.

 

“I want to know if he still felt bad about it. When did that happen?”

 

“A year ago? Or maybe two years ago. I don’t really remember.”

 

 

 

--oOo—

 

 

 

“Jiyong!” Sandara called out loudly to Jiyong as soon as she saw him entering the living room. In his hands were his brief case, and he was still wearing his tie and coat. She excitedly ran to him and grasps his arms. “Can we go to a concert?” she asked, making Jiyong stare at him.

 

“What?” he asked, looking at him like she just lost her mind?

 

“You see, while I was watching this program on the television, I saw this entertainment having really good artists and I immediately fell in love with their songs. They’re going to have a family concert in the Seoul Olympic Stadium, and I want to go. Can we go?” she asked, looking at him with her eyes pleading.

 

Remembering the times he saw her watching the musicians the last few days, he could clearly remember them who also had a concert the year before, though this time they had new artists with them.

 

Jiyong just stared at her for the next minute, contemplating if he should agree to it or not. Looking at her, it has been months since she started living in his house, and not once did he allowed her to go out. She’s been stuck here in his house like a prisoner, and even Jiyong feels bad about her being kept in there. Though Sandara did not complain as to why she was not allowed to go out, he knows that she wanted to see the places she’s been seeing on the television, especially the Namsan Tower.

 

Jiyong heard Sandara sighed and bowed her head. Apparently, Jiyong has not said anything for the last two minutes, making her feel that he won’t allow it. He saw the disappointed look on her face, making him feel bad even more.

 

He knows that it was dangerous, and he should not let her be seen outside, but he wants to see her smile. She deserves to at least have a good memory while she was with him.

 

Pulling her towards the couch, he sat down and pulled her beside him. Sandara tried to smile, and he can see that it did not reach her eyes. And so, Jiyong decided to end her misery and nodded his head, making Sandara’s eyes lit up instantly.

 

“Can we go?” She asked again, making sure.

 

“Hmm.” Jiyong answered, making Sandara squeal in delight. She was about to lunge herself to Jiyong but she stopped when he continued. “But, you have to follow everything I say when we get there.” He said, and Sandara nodded her head willingly.  She squealed again, and this time, lunged herself to Jiyong without hesitation.

 

Jiyong caught her just in time and held her as she giggled in his embrace, her arms around his torso. “You’re really wanted to go so bad, huh?” he asked, amusement can be seen in his eyes as he looked at her. He tucked her hair behind her ear and caressed her now shorter hair gently.

 

Sandara nodded her head and rested her chin on his chest. She stared at him and bit her lower lip. “I really like them, and their songs.” She said with a wide smile, making Jiyong chuckle. She resembled a kid who just had her favorite candy.

 

“When is this concert?” He asked, reminding himself to ask Minzy to reserve them a ticket.

 

“Next week. It is scheduled next Saturday.” She answered and Jiyong nodded. “Can Seungri come with us? And Chaerin?” She asked, her eyes filled with excitement.

 

“I’ll ask them.” Jiyong answered, though he doubt Chaerin would risk it. “Did you eat already?”

 

“No, I was waiting for you.” Sandara answered and pulled herself away from Jiyong. She played with the hem of her shirt while thinking of something they could talk about. Jiyong seemed to notice that she can't think of something to keep the conversation going, so he decided to talk.

 

"So, how was your day?" Jiyong asked as they both lean on the backrest of the couch. He spread his hands and placed them on the backrest. Sandara pulled her one leg up and place them between her and Jiyong as she faced him. She leaned sideways on the backrest of the couch and sighed.

 

"I tried to bake some cookies, but it wasn't that delicious." She admitted then pouted, remembering what she did a few hours before deciding to watch a movie about 71 student soldiers. "I thought I'd give you a surprise, but I failed." She confessed, her cheeks slightly blushing at her failure, and then gave Jiyong a shy smile.

 

"Where is it then?" he asked her. 

 

"On the table. I can't put them away since it would be a waste." She scratched her head before leaning on Jiyong's arm which was rested on the backrest. "Seugri called for a few minutes, asking me if I am doing fine, and if I still felt sick. I told him I've been doing okay and there no signs of headaches. Then In Na came after I finished watching the movie I saw last night on the commercial. We talked about random stuff while she did my hair and then she left immedaitely after she finished her work." She did not mention what In Na told her, thinking that it would not be a good time.

 

Jiyong just sat there listening to her, but then he turned so that they were facing each other. He watched as she reached out to him and started untying his tie while he just watched her. “I asked In Na to join us for dinner, but she refused again. She said she’ll be a bother to us.” She said, frowning while removing Jiyong’s tie.

 

“Really, now?” he asked, raising his brow.

 

Sandara hummed and pulled Jiyong’s tie one last time and it came off of him. She handed it to him and Jiyong reached for his coat and removed it. He then proceeded to his cuffs and ed them, pulling them to his elbows.

 

“Do you want to take a bath first while I prepare the food?” she asked him, and Jiyong nodded. They both stood up and walked. They reached the bottom of the staircase and Sandara was about to proceed to the kitchen but she stopped when Jiyong absentmindedly kissed her forehead, mumbling that he would be down in a few minutes.

 

Sandara’s face grew hot after what Jiyong did and just nodded head before turning her back at him. When she reached the kitchen, she fanned herself with her hand, while clutching her heart which was beating fast.

 

 

 

 

***

A/N: 

Kinda short, I know. But atleast we have an udate, righ? and YES! They're going on a concert! I figured it's about time she gets out of the house. I'm dragging this story way too long now (for me atleast). XD

Sorry for grammatical errors. I know there are a lot of them. Still, THANK YOU FOR READING/COMMENTING/UPVOTING/SUBSCRIBING this story. 

COMMENTS are HIGHLY appreciated. :)

ALSO! Thank you to those who checked out my stories in wattpad. Even though they are not a DaraGon stories, you still checked on them, so, THANK YOU! *bows 90 degrees* 

 

Talk to you guys on the next update! Oh! and follow me if you want on:

  • twitter: @msjidee1812             IG: @_lycheee_                     wattpad: @lovelicht

HENGSHO! LOVE YOU GUYS! ♥

- MsGeeDee

 4debf97e443b549a592cb.gif