XVII : The Feeling and the Dream

Accidentally In Love

 

 

[SANDARA]

 

“You !” I heard myself say, and then all of a sudden, I saw myself from another angle, laughing and rolling on the sand. Someone was tickling me, a man, but I can’t see his face because his back was facing me. He too, was laughing and somewhere in my mind, I think I heard it before. He was tall, but not that tall, and his hair was brown.

 

“I don’t ! Even Beyonce would love my voice.” He said, and I saw myself laughing again.

 

“She won’t!” I shouted, trying to stop his hand from tickling me.

 

“She will!” The man answered and continued to tickle me.

 

“She won’t! You voice is ugly!”

 

“My voice is beautiful!”

 

It’s like I was watching a movie about myself. Something I hold dear in my memory. Something I used to know. Something I did in the past. But at the same time, something I don’t remember, can’t remember.

 

“Okay! Okay! Stop!”

 

“No. You have to admit first that my voice is angelic.”

 

“Fine! Stop! Your voice is angelic!”

 

The man stopped tickling me, and I heave a deep breath, calming my nerves. I stayed there, lying on the sand, resting, with my eyes close.

 

Then I watched as I hugged the man tightly after he helped me stand up. I can still hear myself laughing, but it was muffled because of his chest. Then, I saw him kissing the crown of my head and embraced me tighter.

 

Who is this man? I’ve never seen him before, but for some reason, I feel that he is familiar and that I’ve known him for a long time.

 

“Come on, your parents are probably waiting for you.” He whispered to my other self, but I heard it clearly. Like I was the one he talked to. Like I was the one standing there.

 

Then I saw myself and the man turned around on my direction. I thought I could see the man’s face. But I can’t. He has no face. I can’t see his face. What is this? What’s happening?

 

“Dara.”

 

No. NO. Don’t hold my hand! Get away from me!

 

“Baby.”

 

Jiyong! Jiyong! Where are you?

 

“Dara, baby, wake up.”

 

“Jiyong!”

 

“I’m here. Wake up baby.”

 

“Jiyong! No! Don’t touch me!”

 

“Wake up.”

 

“JIYONG!”

 

 

 

 

[JIYONG]

 

 

“JIYONG!”

 

Sandara sat up straight and panted like she ran a mile just to escape her dream. For a few seconds, I did not say anything and just rubbed her back, trying to calm her down. And when she did, she looked at me with those haunted eyes. Her face looked tired, and a few tear stains were visible on her cheeks, and I reach up to wipe them. I did the same on her forehead with her sweat that formed there.

 

It was five in the morning when I heard her strained voice, waking me up in the process almost immediately. She was struggling, telling someone to get away from her, and then kept calling my name after.

 

“Jiyong.” She mumbled, and I can see tears starting to form in her eyes. “He… no face…”

 

“Ssshh. It’s okay baby.” I cooed and hugged her after lifting her to sit on my lap. She held onto me like her life depended on it, I can feel her breath on my shoulder, as well as a few of her tears. I rubbed her shoulder. “Ssshh.”

 

I held her tightly as she cried silently for a while; with her head on my shoulder and her arms s around my neck. I continued to whisper comforting words and kissed the side of her head, just so she would calm down and stop crying. Her cries make my chest tighten, and I feel this heavy feeling as I feel each of her tears on my shoulder.

 

This is the first time she had a nightmare ever since she woke up. I have to call Dr. Lee and ask him what it means. What could she had dreamed about to make her so terrified about it?

 

After a few minutes, she lifted her head and wiped her tears. I looked at her and wiped her tears with my hands as she sniffled softly. Then I pushed her hair away from her face and looked at her.

 

“You okay?” I asked, and she nodded her head. I kissed her forehead before pulling her head to my shoulder again. She snuggled closer with her face on the crook of my neck. “Want to talk about it?” I asked, but she shook her head.

 

“No.” She answered, her voice hoarse.

 

With her in my arms, I slowly got off from my bed and walked out of the room, carrying her bridal style. I went down the kitchen and placed her on the counter as I went to get a glass of water for her. She gladly accepted it, drowning the contents of the glass in a few gulps.

 

I stood in front of her and watched as she placed the glass on the counter before fiddling the end of her oversized shirt. With one of my hands on top of the counter, I placed the other on her cheek and she leaned to it, closing her eyes.

 

“Better?” I asked, and she nodded her head. “Want to go back to sleep?” I asked.

 

“No.” she answered at the same time she shook her head.

 

“Alright.” I said and helped her get off the counter. With my hand on hers, I led her outside, in the backyard after getting her a coat to keep her warm. On a swing facing the mountains where the sun would shine, I sat her down beside me and directed her head to lean on my shoulder as I held her hand with mine.

 

We sat in silence, and I know it calmed her down.

 

“He has no face.” I hear her softly say. I frowned and looked at her. No face?

 

“Who?” I asked.

 

“The man in my dream.” She answered, and lifted her head but kept her gaze if front of us. “He has no face. I can’t see his face.”

 

 

 

--oOo—

 

 

 

“Is that a bad thing?” Jiyong asked Dr. Lee over the phone as he looked at the sleeping form of Sandara.

 

After telling him about the faceless man she had seen in her dream, she didn’t say anything else after, and eventually fell asleep with her head on Jiyong’s shoulder. It’s been two hours and she still hasn’t woken up yet so Jiyong decided to call Dr. Lee to tell him what had happened.

 

“I can’t tell you yet until we run another examination.” Dr. Lee answered.

 

“Alright.” Jiyong said. “Thank you Doctor.” He said and ended the call. Not even a second later he dialed another number again. It took the person five rings before the person he was calling answered.

 

“Yes?” the voice was groggy from sleep.

 

“Seungri, are you free today?” Jiyong asked.

 

“Ne hyung. Why?”

 

“Come here.” Jiyong simply answered.

 

“Why?”

 

“I just thought that maybe you can cheer her up.”

 

“Noona? Why? What happened? Did you two fight?” Seungri asked, his voice now fully awake.

 

“She had a nightmare. I think she remembered something from her past.” Jiyong answered.

 

“Hyung, why don’t you take her out? Maybe it’ll make her feel better instead of me going there.” Seungri suggested, and Jiyong can hear shuffling on the other line.

 

“You know it’s not safe.”

 

“Noona has been there for more than a month now. I think it’s time to take her somewhere. We can go to the Lake House if you want.”

 

“What about the concert?”Jiyong asked after remembering the concert they were going to attend next week.

 

“Oh yeah. Then how about the following week after the concert?”

 

Jiyong sighed. “Fine.”

 

Jiyong saw Sandara stir on the bed and he immediately bid his goodbye to Seungri. He went to sit on her side and leaned on the pillows while he caressed her hair as her eyes slowly opened. She stared at him for a few seconds before giving him a small smile.

 

“How are you feeling?” Jiyong asked.

 

“I’m fine.” Sandara simply answered and stared at Jiyong.

 

“What is it?” Jiyong asked when he noticed her staring at him, but Sandara just shook her head. She slowly sat up and faced Jiyong.

 

“I’m hungry.” She said pouting with her hand forming circles on her tummy. It took a few seconds before Jiyong could react. He chuckled and shook his head.

 

“Alright.” Jiyong was somewhat relieved that Sandara was now back to her normal self. “Come now. Up we go.” He said and stood up before pulling Sandara off the bed. Sandara giggled and got off the bed while holding onto Jiyong’s hands for support. “Go wash your face then come down after.” He said and Sandara nodded.

 

When he left, Sandara did her morning routines in Jiyong’s bathroom, and then went down after. She did not bother changing her clothes because she was too hungry to do so. She reached the kitchen and immediately smelled the bacon that Jiyong was preparing.

 

“You have a mail.” Jiyong said with his back on her the same time Sandara saw a small black envelope lying on the counter.

 

“What is it?” She asked, but Jiyong just shrugged.

 

Jiyong heard the tearing of paper, and not long after, Sandara’s gasp.

 

“Omo! Jiyong!” Sandara squealed and ran to Jiyong who was now facing her with an amused smile on his face. She jumped towards Jiyong who caught her just in time. She wrapped her legs around his torso and s her arms around his neck as she hugged him tightly. “Omo!” she said excitedly.

 

All the while, Jiyong just chuckled and hugged her back as he put off the fire on the stove. Sandara leaned back, and he saw her smiling widely, her eyes glistening with unshed tears. “Hey.” Jiyong said and walked to the counter and sat her there, him between her knees. “Why are you crying?” he asked.

 

Sandara just shook her head and laughed. “I’m just happy. Thank you Jiyong. Thank you so much.” She said as a tear fell on one of her eyes.

 

Jiyong just wiped it with his fingers and smiled at her. “Anything for you baby.” He said, and Sandara hugged him again.

 

“This must have cost you a lot.” She mumbled before leaning back again and looking at the ticket before shifting her gaze back to Jiyong who was watching her.

 

“It’s worth the payment.” Jiyong said with a smile and wiped another tear that fell on her cheeks. He then kissed her nose, making her giggle. “Alright, let’s eat.” He said, helping Sandara off the counter.

 

“I’m not hungry anymore.” Sandara said with a giggle, but Jiyong looked at her pointedly.

 

“You still have to eat.”

 

“But---“

 

“Eat.”

 

“I’m----“

 

“Do you want me to get those tickets back?” Jiyong threatened and Sandara immediately hid the tickets behind her while shaking her head no. “Thought so.” He mumbled with a smirk.

 

 

 

A/N: 

Okay, I'm sorry this chapter is so short. I'm having a bit of writer's block so that's all for now. Also, I won't be able to update the whole weekday, so maybe next update will be next Saturday.I'm sorry for this. I will still have classes.

ALSO! Remember one of the stories I told you about that I was writing on wattpad? Well, I posted the prologue on my account HERE on AFF so if you're interested to read it, check it out here: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/937516/in-a-demon-s-soul-daragon-demon .Though I'm still thinking if I should continue posting it here.

Sorry for grammatical errors. I know there are a lot of them. Still, THANK YOU FOR READING/COMMENTING/UPVOTING/SUBSCRIBING this story. 

COMMENTS are HIGHLY appreciated. 

Thank you to those who checked out my stories in wattpad. Even though they are not a DaraGon stories, you still checked on them, so, THANK YOU! *bows 90 degrees* 

Talk to you guys on the next update! Oh! and follow me if you want on:

  • twitter: @msjidee1812             IG: @_lycheee_                     wattpad: @lovelicht

HENGSHO! LOVE YOU GUYS! ♥

- MsGeeDee

 4debf97e443b549a592cb.gif