Jessica's story

Birth of a family : Girls' Generation

Jessica's POV

 

I was boring in the dorm while watching some drama. No one wanted to accompany as they ned to do their own businesses. Currently, Ajuma Taeng was cookimg in the kitchen with the help of Hyo Choding. Suuny was playing her video game in her room while YoonA and Soo were probably eating. Fany is out with her new boyfriend and Seohyun was reading her thick book again.

 

You can ask me why I didn't go out with my boyfriend, I have to say that I'm not interested in him anymore. Sound like a player, huh??? But I've to admit that I didn't feel anything with him. My ex-boyfriend, Jaejoong Oppa also couldn't make me feel special. I thought I didn't find the right one yet.

 

Last month, we met with 2pm boys and be friends with them. And I found Oh Taecyeon. He was a good looking man. He is kind and cute in my view. And he also have a perfect body. He was the dream prince of many girl. I think he is more way handsome than their Thai Prince, Nickhum. That guy seemed that he was interested in Fany. But Fany already had Siwon Oppa. Poor Thai guy.

 

I was too boring to continue to watch the drama so I switched off the TV and went into the kitchen. Taengoo and Hyo were frightened when they saw me in th kitchen.

 

" What are you doing here, Sica??? "

" What's wrong with you?? You look like you saw a ghost or something."

" But Sica, you know, you are forbidden to come into the kitchen. When you were in the kitchen, I have to- "

' Stop now, Taengoo. I just came here to drink some water. Geez. "

" Ooh, sorry!!! "

The Kim sisters said in unison and I just rolled my eyes to them. I heard giggles from by back and turned around to see two shikshins, eating ramen with a large bowl. When they met with my icy glare, their giggles stop and they resumed their eating quietly. I walked to them and sat beside Yoong. She was shivered because of my presence. I smirk.

 

" Yah, why you two laughed??? "

" No, we are not laughing at you."

" Yeah, we were just talking about some random things about hanbagers and you htought we were talking about you."

" Really??? "

" Really! Please believe us!!! "

 

They said and I was staring at them with my ice ray laser stare. Finally I decided to stop playing with them.

 

" Fine. I believe you. But you have to tell me where is Yuri. I didn't see her the whole evening."

" She is in the room and doing yoga."

" I see. Thanks you Soo."

" No problem."

 

She said and I stood  up to check on Yuri. Yuri and I became good friends in these years. She may be annoying and noisy sometimes but she could understand me well. She could understand me more than I did for myself. She was the one who stood beside me when everyone in school called me as a as I was dating their Jaejoong. She was the one who ran after me when I was running into the rain and tried to hide from everyone. And she was the one who became a part of me in some way.

 

* knock  knock  knock *

 

" Come in!!! "

 

I heard her voice and opened the room. She was on the floor and doing some weird position of Yoga. She didn' turned around to me.

 

" Hi SIca. What are you doing here??? "

" Why everyone in this house kept asking me the same question??? "

 

I said and she chuckled at me.

 

" But how do you know it's me??? "

" I don't know but I know it is you. "

 

She said and stood up from her exersise. She then smiled at me and signaled me to sit down. I sat on the bed and she pulled a chair to sit  in front of me.

 

" So tell me, who made what to you again?? "

" It's not like this. I came to see you. It's been a long time since we can have our alone time and creat our moments. "

" You are right."

" Yuri-ya, how's you are doing??? "

" Hmmm?? "

" I mean your dating with the famous actress."

" Ah, that is ? "

" Don't think me wrong. I don't have any thoughts. I want my friend to be happy."

" Yah, it's no need to talk between us."

" I know. But Yuri-ya, I think that actress is playing you. She didn't love you at all. At the end she will hurt you. I'm worried for you."

 

She smiled warmly before she leaned back on the chair.

 

" SIca, don't you think I'm dump or something??? I know it,too. And we both are playing. She wanted to find new experiences and I need some help for my drama debut so we make partners. We dated for our own sake. Because of her, Soo and I could be able in the drama. "

" But Yuri-ya, I don't like you dating her."

" Oh, really?? So I have to break up with her? "

 

She said and I was surprised by her immediate decision.

 

" You don't have to if you don't want."

" No. We are both boring. It's time to stop. Wait, Sica. Tell me about you, too. I heard you are breaking up with Donghae oppa. What wrong with him?? "

" No, I think he is not the right one for me. "

" Aww, and I also heard that 2pm Taecyeon was counting on you. What will you do with him? "

" I don't know. Yuri-ya, what about me dating him? "

" Again? Immmmm~ I don't know. If you like him, try it."

" I haven't decide yet. But I think he is gentleman style and kind. He knows how to treat a girl. "

" That's good of him."

 

Yuri said and we both silent for a while. And I sighed and I told her.

 

" You have to shower, right? I'm going now."

" OK."

 

She answered and I stood up from the bed and walked out of the room. Before I closed the door she called me.

 

" Sica? "

" Yes? "

" You know whoever you are dating, you are my wife and mine only."

'What?? "

 

I didn't understand her words, She chuckled and explained.

 

" Don't you remember? We are YoonA's parents and we- "

" Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, why you are talking about it again??? It's embrassing. Why I have to pla ythat crazy silly game??? I hate you!!! "

 

I shouted and walked out of the room quickly with red face. But she was still shouting.

 

" I love you, too. Sicababy!!!!!!!! "

" Silly monkey."

 

I smiled at her dorkiness. But she was not tellin lies at this time. She would be my Kwon Seobang always. Hee hee. Oh, sones, please don't tell my thoughts to Yuri, ok?  She would think I'm in love with her or something. But I do have a slight feeling for her, I think.      * blushing *