Date

Birth of a family : Girls' Generation

Taeyeon's POV


* knock   knock   knock *

I heard a knock on the door followed by my Fany's voice. I was alone in the room as Sunny was busy with her new girlfriend.

I was happy for my friend who finds her true love. I also envy her as she could together with her love. I want a happy life as Sunny but Fany will not be mine forever.

" Tae, can I come in?? "

" Yes."

I said with a heavy heart. I couldn't know what Fany would say about his boyfriend and make me sad again. Fany entered and she walked to the chair beside the bed and sat on it.

" Tae, what are you doing??? "

" Hmm, reading and listening some music. Why?? "

" Are you free today?? "

" Yes. "

" Then can you accompany me to somewhere?? "

" What!! "

I asked her again in disbelief. She smiled warmly reflecting her breathe taking eyesmile and repeated her words.

" I said you want to accompany me somewhere?? "

" But why me?? "

" Why you?? Because you are my friend and it's been a while since we made our own bond so let's go out today."

" Ahh, it's so strange."

I whispered and she just laughed at me.

" Will you say Yes or No, Tae?? "

" Of course, Yes. How can I reject your offer."

" Ok. Then let's go around six. Wear something that makes you the most beautiful girl in the world."

" Yah, how can I be the most beautiful girl when you are beside me?? "

I joked and she laughed loudly like always. I missed her really loud laugh. I was now very happy to be with her again. My best friend was close to me again. She asked me out for a date. Wait. That's a date??

" Yes, it is. That's a date."

She answered and I covered my mouth with my hand. Did I say out loud??? Fany was amused by my action. She pinched my cheek.

" Aww, dorky Tae is back. I think you changed to a cool leader. But you are still a dorky Tae I know."

I didn't reply her and just smiled. Yes, Fany. I'm still the old Taeyeon who is in love with her bestfriend. But the one who changed is you, Fany. You changed a lot.

" Fine, Tae. I'll leave now. Get ready at six. "

" Arasso."

She smiled to me again and left the room. I watched till the door closed and threw a fist into the air. OMG!!! I still couldn't believe it. Tiffany asked me for a date. Not with Sica or not even with her boyfriend. She asked me for a date.

I checked the clock and I still have about three hours. I spent the time while listening to music and I started my getting ready for the date. I took a bath and chose the best outfit I have to wear. I shoukd be pretty and nice in Fany's eyes.

And finally when I came out of the room, Fany was already there in the living room and waiting for me.

" Oh, Tae. Let's go."

" You are sp beautiful."

I told her as she was wearing her pink mini skirt and white blouse which suited her so well. She smiled to my compliment and she then walked to me to link with my arm. I grinned widely as I was so pleased by her action.

We walked to my car and she told me to drive to somewhere. Why she asked me to drive to a coffee shop. I thought we were going for shopping as she really love to shop. But I guess she wanted to talk with me this time.

I parked the car in front of the shop and asked her.

" You really want to come here and not shopping?? "

" You will find out soon."

She winked at me and got out from the car. I followed her and she walked into the shop and took a table which was situated behind a large vase so that people would not recognize us easily.

" Sit down Tae."

" What are you doing Fany?? "

" I said you will know soon."

I nodded my head. When the waiteress come to us and asked our order. But she said we would order when others will arrive. Ummm, others??

" Fany-ya, who will come here?? "

" I said you will know soon. Oh, they are coming now."

I looked at the direction where she was pointing to and found two men coming to our table.

" Hi, Siwon oppa."

" Hey, baby."

She stood up and hugged her boyfriend. I didn't understand the whole incident.

" Hi, Taeyeon."

" Hi, Leetaek oppa."

The leader of the Super Junior extended his hand to me and I took it. Siwon oppa turned around me and he greeted.

" Hi Taeyeon."

" Hi."

I replied unwillingly with a fake smile. Fany moved herself to her boyfriend and she linked her arm with Siwon oppa.

" Tae, actually, this is our one month anneversary so we supported to meet. But if someone caught us, we will be doomed and so we need to take other friends so that although even we were caught, no one will think something funny."

She explained with a quiet tone. Her words were.like throwing daggers to my heart. I looked at her with blank expression and she continued.

" I first think of taking Sica but she said she didn't want to meet any suju boys so I took you instead. You can hang out with Taek oppa and we can have double date. Isn't it great, Tae?? "

I understood the whole thing now. She used me to meet with her boyfriend. She used me by giving fake hopes. I thought she wanted to hang out with me but I think I was wrong. She never wanted to hang out with me.

Then I didn't know how the other three were talking. I sometimes heard Fany happy giggles and sometimes see her blushing face but I couldn't concentrate on what they were talking about. I was lost in my own thoughts.

" Taeyeon-na? why are you so quiet?? "

" Taeyeon-na?? "

" Yah, Kim Taeyeon."

I heard Leetaek oppa's shout in my ear and was taken back to the reality. He ruffled my hair and laughed at me.

" Yah. What are you thinking? We have been calling you for a thousand times already. "

" Ah, sorry."

" She is always like this, oppa. She is always lost in her own thoughts."

Fany said while laughing together with Siwon. Didn't she notice my mood changed?? Well, she will not as she was so happy to see her boyfriend.

I stood up from the table and said them.

" I need to use the bathroom."

I quickly walked out from the table. I entered the bathroom and turning the water on for no reason. Aish, I was so angry and so sad at the same time. I couldn't stand their sweetness anymore. I need to get out of there.

" Tae?? "

At that time, Fany entered the bathroom and she called my name softly.

" Are you alright?? "

Alright?? Are you kidding me??

" Why did you follow me?? Siwon oppa will be waiting for you."

" Because I was worried for you. Why are you quiet all of a sudden?? Don't you like Leetaek oppa?? Or are you uneasy with him?? "

" Stop, Tiffany!! "

I shouted and she was taken aback by me.

" Tae, what happened?? "

" Stop. Stop it now. Stop pretending that you care for me or something."

" I do care for you."

" Yes, you cared for me so you make this blind date for me?? "

" What's wrong with it?? I want to give me friend a happiness and I think Leeteak oppa is a good man for you. So I invited him to here!!! "

" But don't you know how I feel?? Don't you know how - Aish, damn!! "

I was so angry and I shouted at her. She was now also angry and shouted back at me.

" Then what Kim Taeyeon??? Am I wrong to take you here?? Then sorry, ok? "

" Don't you understand yet?? I thought we were going some friend date but you used me so that you can meet your boyfriend. And you also introduce me to his friend so you will have a reason to go out with me together to meet your lover without being caught by the paparazzi. That's so nice of your plan. "

" Kim Taeyeon. You are crossing the line. I just want to have a double date with you."

" Fine. I understand now. You want me to see Leetaek oppa, right?? "

I said her with my red eyes and she was afraid of me, I know. But the anger was overwhelming me amd so I left the bathroom. I walked quick to the table and I could sense she was following me.

When I reached to the table, the two boys were looking at me with wide eyes as I am in a mess now. I inhaled and called Leetaek oppa.

" Leetaek oppa,let's date from now on."

" What?? "

He was surprised but I turned around to her and found that she was now staring with me with disbelief eyes.

" Are you satisfied now??? I'll go first. Siwon oppa will send you home."

I said and walked out of the shop without turning back to the calls from behind. When I was about to drove off, someone jumped into the car.

" Leetaek oppa."

" What happened Taeyeon-na?? "

He asked softly and I couldn't hold my tears anymore. I let.of all of them and he pulled me to his broad chest.

" I know you don't like me but why you have to say like this?? Is something wrong between you and Tiffany??? "

He asked and I just nodded my head. I heard his sigh and he padded my back as I continued to.cry in his arms. When I became stable, he asked me again.

" What happened Tae?? "

" I was hurt, oppa. I felt I was betrayed or I was tricked. She - She never see my heart but she always makes me hurt. Oppa, I am tired of her. I am tired."

" I understand."

He whispered as he was staring me with his warm kind eyes. I wiped my tears and sobbed a little. He knocked on my head with his fist lightly.

" You are.such a crybaby. How can you be the leader of SNSD?? "

" Yah, oppa."

" Taeyeon-na, don't cry. ok? "

He wiped the remaining tears and I was touched by his kindness.

" You are like my old brother, oppa. I can't think of you as a man since we have known each other for a long time."

" I know."

" And oppa, promise.me.one thing. You will not tell about today to other."

" What matter?? The crying incident or you-love-Fany one??? "

" Yah, oppa. "

" I was just joking. Of course. I'll not tell to anyone. But Taeyeon-na, remember. You are not always alone. You can call me and talk to ne whenever you need someone to comfort."

" Thanks you , oppa."

I said as I gave a big hug to him. He then put on his seatbelt.

" What are you doing oppa?? "

" You should at least drive to me home who just comforted you."

" Aww, that's how you talk to your sister who was just crying as her heart broke?? "

I glared at him and he just laughed at me. I drove off the car and sent him home after I came back to the dorm. When I reached the home, Fany didn't come back yet. I entered the room like a zombie and found Sunny lying on her stomach and reading a magazine on her bed.

" Hey, Tae. Why are you coming that early?? I thought you were going oimut with Fany."

" No. I just sent her to her boy."

" Ah, got it. Are you ok,Tae?? Your face is pale."

" I am fine."

I said and I lied down on the bed, closed my eyes. I know Tiffany and I were over after today. I was rude to her and the person she hates most were rude people. So the friends thing between us was done.

But I think this will be better for me. I shouldn't play this game which I was lost from the start. I would hurt more and more if I continued this drama. So I decided to let her go.



From now on, Kim Taeyeon will not care about Tiffany Hwang anymore.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

But will I able to do this?????