Jung sisters

Birth of a family : Girls' Generation

Yuri's POV

 


" Baby, when will you tell the members about us??? "

" When you want to tell Seobang??? "

" I am ok with everytime."

" Then what about today??? "

" Imm. That will be great. Can I invite some of my friends to house??? "

" Friends??? "

" Yes. The one I want to tell, too."

" But, what about the members??? If they are ok with it, I am ok, too."

" Don't worry. I have already told to Tae. And she said yes."

" Fine. We will tell them that we are dating today!!! Yay!!! I have been sick of being secret lovers. "

I laughed at her cute and childish sms. We are texting each other although we are living in the same dorm.

I am lying on my bed while texting to her while she might be in her room. I made this plan not only to tell everyone about us but also to make up things between the Jung sisters.

" Yuri unnie?? "

" Hmmm?? Aww, Yoona."

" Why are you smiling widely alone. Tell me so that I can share your laugh, too."

" Ahh, it's nothing. You will know later."

" Wae??? About dating Jessica Jung secretly??? "

" What!! What!! What!!! "

I shouted while looking at her with wide eyes.

" How do you know???"

" You two are too loud so I heard you."

" What??? Did you tell to anyone??? "

" No. But also maknae knows about it. It is actually her who heard you."

" Ahhhh. Why maknae!!! "

I shouted and Yoona laughed out loud. I glared at her but she just showed me her tongue.

" So unnie, when are you planning to tell us??? "

" This evening."

" Oh. That early?? "

" Yes. We both don't want to stay like secret lovers so we decide to tell you soon."

" Immm."

She nods while looking at me with strange eyes.

" Yoona??? What is that look??? "

" Hmmm??? Ah, nothing. I am just envying you."

" Envying me?? Why?? "

" You have found the one you love and you are going to tell the members but I still can't have that someone whom I should introduce to my members. Everyone I have dated are just for fun."

She said while hanging her head low. I sigh as I am the most understanding member about Yoona in the group. I pad her shoulder.

" Don't worry. You will find one one day."

" I hope so."

She said and then she went out from the room again. I waited till the door closed and picked up my phone.

Then I dialled to someone's number.

" Hello??? "

"..."

" Are you free this evening??? "

"..."

" I want to invite all of you to our house today."

"..."

" Yes. Yes. Imm. Then let's meet at seven. Ok."

I then hang up. I smile as I think I can make it for Sica.

 

xxx         xxx         xxx

 

Jessica's POV

 


I was nervous the whole day. Yuri said that we are going to announce the group that we are dating this evening.

I have dated many guys in the last but I never that excited and nervous to tell the members like now. I am feeling like a bride who will get married soon. What that Kwon Yuri made to me??? That stupid monkey made my ice walls to break down.

But I was happy too that I can finally together with Yuri. I think that it is only my imagination that Yuri will like me back. But she really has feelings for me.

* Door bell ringing *

I heard the door bell and I think Hyo went to open the door as I can heard her greeting. I think the person that Yuri told me this morning is coming.

I was curious of whom she is inviting. May be Nana or Kahi unnie??? I think they are close to her. But why I can hear many talking voices. Did she invite many people???


* Knock  Knock  Knock *

" Come in "

I said lazily and Fany enters into my room with a red and pouting face.

" What happened Fany??? Are you angry??? "

I ask as she sat onto my bed roughly. Tiffany Hwang is the most feminine girl in our group who is so soft and gentle.

" Yes. I am angry."

" Because of Taengoo?? "

" How do you know?? "

She asks me with wide eyes.

" You have been angry because of her these days. What did that pabo do again this time??? "

Fany seems she finds someone to tell her feelings. She explains me while she has been changed to her hyper mode.

" Tae Tae is too much these days. First, she is too much friendly with a student of hers, IU or UI, whatever. And now, she is too much friendly again with her co-trainer, Luna again."

" Luna??? "

" Yes. The one from new group, f(x)."

She said and I widen my eyes.

" What!!! Is f(x) here??? "

" Yes. They are here because Yuri invited them. "

" How many of them came??? "

" All."

" Damn, Kwon. You tricked me."

I whispered. At that time, the door opened and Yuri enters.

" Baby. Dinner is ready, let's go."

She said and grabs my hand. She noticed my glare at her but she ignores it and pulled me outside, leaving Fany looking at us with wide eyes.

The dinning room is filled with people. All forteen of people are sitting in one table and enjoying the dinner. All of them are talking about various things but I don't know what they are talking as I have to avoid the eyes of a certain girl.

" Aham Aham "

Suddenly, Yuri make a fake cough and everyone looks at her.

" I have something to tell you."

She starts and my heart starts thrumping. She grabs mg hands and pulls me up with her. I felt I was thrown into a hot furnace. My face is red and my body is covered with sweats. How she can tell in front of my sister???

" We are dating."

Thr whole table went silent. They look at us like we are aliens or something.

" When?? Start when??? "

" Last week."

" Man!! You didn't tell me!!! "

Taeyeon suddenly yells and she jumps onto Yuri. Then she hugs her and said.

" Congratulation, Yul!!! "

" Thanks you."

And the people starts congrate to us. We are happy as all the members are approving our dating.

" Umm. I want to tell something, too."

Yuri said while she is looking at the certain girl in front of us.

" Krys. I want to tell you that I want to date your unnie. I will take care of her and love her with all my heart. Will you ok with it??? "

Yuri asked and the girl raised her head for the first time to me. She looks at me then to Yuri and she nods.

" Of course. You have been taking care her since the long time. I am ok with you."

" Thanks you, Krys."

She said but I didn't say anything. I just stared at her and Yuri noticed me. When she was about to tell me something, I said.

" Sorry. I am full."

I said suddenly and walked fast to my room. No. I can't face her. I don't know why but I think I am guilty as I hated my own sister when I was little. And it is awkward for me to talk to her now. I hide myself in the blanket.

* knock  knock  knock *

I heard the knock on the door but I didn't answer it. After about a minute of silence, I heard the door opened and someone come inside. That someone sits on the bed and I want to know who it is as she didn't say a word.

I come out from the blanket and peek her. To her surprise, She is sitting on the bed.

 

 

 

Krystal is sitting on the bed!!!

 

 

 

My sister is sitting on the bed!!!


I get up from the bed and about to leave the room but she suddenly grabs my hand.

" Jessi."

I froze at there as she is holding my hand.

" Jessi. Do you hate me that much??? "

" I don't hate you."

" Then why are you avoiding me??? "

" I- I don't know what to say."

I said but I was pull back to her. She forced me to sit on the bed beside her.

" Jessi, I came here to find you. I came to Korea to find my sister again."

" ..."

" You left the house since you were young and didn't give a call to us these years. I miss you."

She said and tears are droping from my eyes.

" I miss you, too. I am just sorry to you. I have been a bad sister to you when we were young. And we don't know each other that much when we become adults. I- I- "

I can't continue my words. I cried and cried. She moves closer to me and hugs me. I automatically falls into her embrace and cry on her shoulder.

She pads my back.

" You always are my hero, Jessi."

She said.

" I want to be a singer like you, too. You are the best sister ever to me."

" Krys. I am sorry. I am sorry, Krys."

" It's ok. We are ok, now."

I said and she rubs my back.

" Don't cry anymore unnie. "

" Krys. I am sorry. And thanks you."

" I know. I know."


She has been a teenager and mature girl before I know. Our Krystal. My little sister.

I am glad that we are ok now. I want to be friends with my sister whenever Fany or Tae or Soo called their sisters. Now I don't have to envy them.

I have my own sister now. The sister who is exactly look like me.


As cold as me and as scary as me.


We will be the Jung sisters forever. I will have to ask their leader that can I have my sister for tonight.

We have many things to tell. We have many things to share.


Today is one of the best day in my life. I can tell the members about us and I can have congratulations from them. And I can be once again together with my sister.


I have to thank to Yuri later. For tonight, I have to spend time together with my sister.


I have to remake the bond between us which has been cut for about ten years already.

 

 


Jessica Jung and Krystal Jung

 


Jung sisters forever!!!

 

Jung sisters fighting!!!