Why???

Birth of a family : Girls' Generation


Tiffany's POV


" Fany, can I talk to you for a second? "

" Yes, oppa."

I answered the manager oppa and tried to get up using the walking stick. Hyoyeon ran to me and help me to walk. But the manager oppa took me from Hyo and to her to stay with the members.

I slipped while dancing and I can't walk without help as my leg is so hurt. I can't even put some weight on the injured leg and Hyo volunteered to take care of me so I have to go with her everywhere I want to go.

I was curious of why he took me to the office. When we entered the door, a person was already in it. I glanced to Tae but she didn't turned to me.

I knew I was wrong last ime but I really wanted her to be happy like us. She always stay in her room and listening to music. I wanted her to have the feeling of falling in love so I made that stupid blind date.

At that day after she and Teuk oppa left, Siwon oppa scolded me for my mistake. I didn't think much that time. I only thought that it would be great if she and me going out together. But I was afraid that if we went out alone, my feeling for her would grow again so I called Siwon oppa and Leeteuk oppa. I think it was a wrong move.

Now she didn't talk to me if it is not necessary. I think I have ruined our friendship.

" Sit down fany."

I was taken to the reality when manager oppa told. I sat down on the chair beside her. She was in her new hair style and I totally love this.But I didn't have a chance to tell her how she was adorable in it as she didn't even take a glance to me. I didn't understand why she was acting weirdly to this small incident. If she didn't like Teuk oppa, she could reject him later. Why she had to yell me in front of  them???

" Well, you two may be curious why I have to call and meet you alone."

He started.

" What happened? "

We both were surprised by his words. He sighed and continued.

" I know you didn't talk to each other. What is the problem between you?? Taeyeon-na, you are the leader here and you have to be the good example to the members. Plus you two know each other since long time ago and I believe that you two are more closer than the other members."

" Sorry, oppa. It's my false."

She told as she bowed her head. He exhaled heavily and told.

" You know, Fany. Fans are suspection you and Siwon's relation. You know the rule, right? No dating rule."

" yes."

" If the chairman knows about it, you will be in trouble so we have to cover that Sifany thing. "

" How??? "

" You use internet? "

" Ummm??? "

We were surprised by his changed topic.

" Yes, but not usual.'

" You know the ship ' Taeny ' "

" Taeny??? Who??? Taeyeon and Sunny?? "

I asked and Tae turned to me with black eyes. She looked at me for a few seconds but then she took back her gaze and turned to oppa again.

" No, Fany. It's Taeyeon and you. You said together in a variety program yourself. DOn't remember??? "

Ah, now I remember. We said together that Taeny name.But what we have to do with that name.

" I want Taeny back on the stage. Do fan-service as much as you can. Smile together, giggles together, whisper something into ears, and use some similar stuffs."

He said and we both sat down silent. Then Tae sighed and she nodded her head.

" Arasso, oppa. I'll handle it.'

" I know you can make it Taeyeon. I believe you."

He said and then he turned to me.

" And Fany, please stay low at public. Don't see Siwon for a while. I don't want to face any problems. I bet you don't want to put your group in danger just because of you, right? "

" I understand oppa."

" Good, now girls. Take your time and talk. I'll go first. Meet me at the recording room in thirty minutes."

We both bowed him and he went out of the room. silence filled in the room and we sat there in awakeness. Then after about a minute, she stood up.

" I'll go first. Hyo will come to you so don't move from here."

She said and went out of the room but before she could open the door, I call her.

" Taeyeon-na."

" Don't worry about the Taeny thing. I'll handle by myself. You don't have to worry."

" But -"

Before I could finish my words, she had already left the room. I sighed and closed my eyes. Why I have to fight with Taeyeon for no reason. If I know the real reason why she was angry with me that much, I could make it up to her. But she didn't tell me anything and she kept avoiding me so things between us became worse.

And not long ago Tae left, Hyo entered and she took me to the recording room. I was in injury so they let me to record my parts first. Then Hyo entered and after this she took me outside of  the recording room so that I could sit and rest on the sofa.

But I can still hear the sounds and finally it was my Taeyeon's turn. I listen to the rehearsal and she found difficult as she had to sounded cute in this song.

" Taeyeon-na, don't cry. You can sing."

I heard Yuri's voice and I send my attention to the recording room.

" No, I can't sing this song!!! "

" Taeyeon-na, you can do it. You have only to put some ageyo to your voice and it will be perfect."

I heard thhe vocal trainer's voice and other members' voice. I looked to Hyo and she too was curious of Taeyeon.

" Hyo, let's go check on Tae."

Hyoyeon look at me and she shook her head.

" No."

" Why??? I want to check on my friend."

" No, you can't. I will not send you there."

" Hyo, please."

" No. If you go, she would cry more.'

" Why?? "

" Don't ask me."

" Hyo-na, she is my friend and I do care for her."

" No, Fany. Tae told us that she didn't want to talk to you. I have to protect her so that she will not be hurt more."

" What? "

" Please don't try any funny things Fany. I'll go check on Tae. I'll be back."

I started to cry but Hyo seemed she would not send me to there no matter what. I was so helpless. I have no strength even to check on the one I love. Why the world was so cruel to me???

Hyo left me there and she went to check on Tae. Why she didn't take me with her?? Why did she said that she had to protect Tae??? What happened to Tae???

I just cried there. Why everyone is treating me like I'm in guilt??? Why they say that Tae is right and I am wrong??? Why they don't even look at my side???

I don't know. I don't understand. I was just trying my best but why they always turned into a mess???


Why???


Why???












Why can't we be Taeny for real???