The KIMs and KWONs

Birth of a family : Girls' Generation

Yoona's POV


All SNSD members were still at our practise although it was 2:00am in the morning. Our new song, Gee, got an unexpecting success so we all wanted to show our best side to our fans. So we all decided to practise late.

" Please, Please. Let's have a rest for a while."

" Yes. I think I'm gonna to faint."

" Awww, my leg hurt."

The lazy girls like Sica unnie and Sooyoung complaint and Hyo unnie decided to take a break.

" Fine. Let's have a fifteen minutes break."

" What!!! How about we stop the practise and I will have a pretty good sleep."

" And I will eat my midnight snack."

" Yah!! Jessica!!! Choi Sooyoung!!! Don't you want to show the fans the best of us???? "

" Of course, we want to."

" Then shut up your wide mouths and listen to me."

Tae unnie scolded them and the two pouted. Sunny unnie was trying her best to cheer on her cute tall giant girlfriend.by using all her ageyo and that annoy us so much.

" Yah, Lee Sunny. Do that ageyo again and you will have your X-ray of all the bone in the body tomorrow."

" Yah, Kwon Yuri, don't be jealous. As you don't have someone special like Sooyoungie, you are saying this."

Sunny unnie said while showing her tongue. But my possessive omma moved closer to Yuri appa and she said.

" But Yuri has me. So she doesn't have to worry."

" And we also have our Yoong baby. Where's your child??? "

" We don't need to adopt a child. We are innocent couple."

" What are they talking??? "

The three who joined to group late were not understood what we are talking. Hyo unnie explained for them.

" When you haven't joined the group, we played a game."

" What game??? "

Fany unnie asked as.she was so curious about the past of SNSD that she didn't in.

" Well, it's actually a wedding game."

" Whose wedding??? It also involve the wedding night??? "

" Taeyeon Unnie!!! "

" Yah, Taengoo. What are you talking about??? Stop being a byun as maknae is still here. And she was the main role."

" Hyo unnie. Please stop."

Maknae was now begging and her face was red as she remembered that embressing moment. I, too, didn't want to reveal the past.

" Yes. It's not interesting so let's practise again."

" Wait. Wait. Tell us. I want to know."

Sunny unnie asked and I knew we lost. Hyo unnie cleared and a playful smirk appeared on her face.

" Well, it started from the maknae couple."

" Maknae couple??? "

" Who and who??? "

" Yoona and Juhyun???? "

Ahhhhh, god. Kill me now, please.

 

Seohyun's POV


" Well, it stsrtrd from.the maknae couple."

Hyo unnie said and the three curious girls asked in unison.

" Maknae couple??? "

" Who and who??? "

" Yoona and Juhyun???? "

" Yes. "

" Awwwww "

" So cute."

I wanted to turned into a gas and ran out from.this room all of a sudden. Now everyone will remember that stupid game again.

My face turned red as I was blushing while I remeber how my lips touched with Yoona unnie's. This is my forst ever kiss. And this is the day I fell in love with Yoona unnie.

" Our player Yoona secretly went back to here while maknae was left alone. And she stole her first kiss."

" Omo."

" Yoona-ya!! "

" It might be so hot!!! "

" Stop your byun thought, Taengoo. It's only a chikd kiss so where is the hot part??? And the one you are talking about is our innocent maknae."

" Sorry."

Sica unnie knocked on Taeyeon unnie's head and that made Taeyeon unnie shut up.  And Hyo unnie continued her story.

" And maknae called us and she said that she and Yoona woukd getting married."

" No. No. No. I didn't said like this."

" Yes. You are lying Hyo unnie!!! "

Both me and Yoona unnie shouted and all other unnies were laughing at us. Hyo unnie was wiping her tears and she tried to hold her laughters.

" Really?? I don't.remember that much. But I guess you guys still remember about it. Ha ha. You kids are so interesting."

She continjed teasing and both me and Yoona unnie were blushing.

" And what happened next?? "

" We have to make like a proper wedding so both me and Yuri agreed to be Yoona's parents."

" That's how we became a family. Yuri appa, Sica omma and their lovely daughter, Yoong. The cool, y and perfect Kwons."

Yuri unnie said and she pulled Yoona unnie between them. Yuri unnie was acting like a great daddy as she put her arms on both her so called wife and daughter.

" What about Juhyun's side?? Don't tell me my Sooyoungie and Hyo choding were - "

Sunny unnie asked and Hyo unnie explained.

" Hey. Hey. Stop talking nonsense. How you set me up with that stupid and long giant?? We both didn't want to be parents. So Soo was Yoona's aunt and I was Juhyun's aunt. That's all."

" That's good to hear."

Suuny unnie said and I suddenly got an idea.

" What about Sunny unnie and Sooyoung unnie adopt me??? "

" No way. I don't want to be called appa. I'm too beautiful to be an appa."

Sooyoung unnie said quickly.

" Sorry, Juhyun-na. I think Soo didn't want to be your appa. But don't worry. I'll be your aunt, too."

I sighed as I knew no one wants me.

" I understand. "

I weakly said and we all were silence. Suddenly Fany unnie yelled in excitement.

" Juhyun-na???? Can I be your mom please???? "

" Ummm?? "

" I want to be your mom. "

She was so excited so that she seemed she was jumped into me anytime. But calling Fany as an omma will be great. She was so caring to me and I like this unnie too.

" Yes. I want to be your daughter."

" Then we only need an appa."

Sooyoung unnie said and I nodded while glancing to Taeyeon unnie. All others were looking at her, too.

Taeyeon unnie seemed to noticed our creepy stared so she cleared and suddenly sat u from her sit.

" Aham, Aham, I'll go take sone coffee. I'm so sleepynow. I'll be back."

She then quickly walked to the door and tried to run away. I looked at my new omma and she seemed she was sad because of Taeyeon unnie behaviour.

I inhaled heavily and made a quick decision before I called Taeyeon unnie.

" Taeyeon appa. I want to have a cola. "

She stopped at her spot. I thought she was now mad at me. Then she turned to us and grinned with her toothy smile.

" Ok, Seobaby. Cola for you, Energy drink for your omma and coffee for me."

" So you accept to be my appa??? "

" Of course. I would love to have a smart daughter like you, Seobaby. And bonus is a very pretty wife."

Taeyeon unnie said and she winked at us, making me smiled widely and Fany unnie to lower her head with a blush.

" Now, I have my own appa and omma. You don't have to tease me, Yoona unnie."

" Yes. And I will not let you to marry my daughter, Yoona."

" Yah, Taengoo. What's wrong with our daughter??? "

" She is a player for heaven's sake Jessie!!! "

" Miyoung-sshi, I will not let you to tell my daughter like this."

" Yurieeeeee "

The four parents kept arguing and we watched them in happiness. Suddenly, Taeyeon unnie pulled me and Fany unnie towards her.

" See, our family is the best. The cool and smart appa, pretty and caring omma, cute and smart daughter like her appa, plus two awesome aunts. The Kim family is the best of the best."

" I only see a dorky appa, a mushroom omma and a nerd daughter plus one choding aunt and one bunny aunt."

" You are right, seobang!!! "

" Awwww, you call Yuri as seobang??? "

" Yes. I can call my husband as I like Tiffany-sshi."

" But I only see a choding appa, a lazy omma, a player daughter with a giant shikshin aunt in your family. Right, Tae Tae??? "

" Ummm?? Oh, right, ppani. You are right."

Taeyeon unnie was surprised when Fany unnie suddenly called her. But she immediately smiled and played along with Fany unnie which made the later to show her beautiful eyesmile. They continued to argue over that which family is better, Kim or Kwon and I smiled at my new adopted parents.

Fany unnie was now smiling and happy again as Taeyeon unnie talked to her again. She had been crying at nights these days. I am glad that they are ok because of this family thing.

I glanced at Yoona unnie and she shook her head at the unnies who are now talking about to reconsider to get us married as they don't both like us.

I felt I was really talking my parents about me and Yoona unnie. It will be the best for me, if Yoona unnie will say I love you to me and I have to tell my parents about my relation with Yoona unnie. But I am happy now too as I have my own soshi family.


I also don't mind if they arrange marriage between me and Yoona unnie again, kekke ke

*  Blushing with a red face  *

 


A/N   :  Hee Hee. This is the start of thr Royals. But I want to know your opinions, friends.

Which family is better do you think, The Kims or Kwons????

Comment please:)