Playing with fire

Birth of a family : Girls' Generation

Jessica's POV


*  ring   ring   ring  *

" Ahhhh, who is it??? "

I muttered as the ringing of the annoying phone was running into my ears while I was trying to sleep in the morning. Today I have no schedule till 3:00 pm so I can have enough sleep as much as I can. But who was trying to disturb me???

I thought and checked the phone.

*  Donghae oppa  *

" Aish, why he had to call me?? "

I said and answered the phone. I rolled my eyes when I heard his fake happy voice. All he did when we have a date was trying to touch me as much as he can.

" Hello baby!!! "

" Hello oppa."

" I know you are free today."

" No, I'm not. I'm sleeping."

" Aww, come on baby. Let's go a date. Going out is much fun than sleeping. Sleeping alone isn't good as sleeping with your boyfriend. If you want to- "

" Oppa, I will come to you. Where we are going to meet?? "

I said quickly when he started to say funny things. He told me the coffee shop he was supported to meet and I agreed to go there. I didn't want to meet him anymore but I have to make thingsclear with him.

So I have a shower and choose the best outfit as Jessica Jung must be always beautiful in others' eyes. Then I used some make-up on and I was done after about one hour.

" Sica, you are going out?? "

" Yes, ajjuma. Wae?? "

I saw Taeyeon entered my room. We were the only one who were left in the dorm. She shook her head and smiled.

" No. It's strange for me. There's no schedule today but our sleepyjead Jessica is awake early. That's will be the head-line news in tomorrow newspapers."

" Yah!!! I don't sleep that much."

" But where are you going?? "

" Hmmmm, to Donghae oppa. And I'll go shopping after that. You can join me if you want."

" It's ok. I don't want to be the third wheel here."

" No. I'm breaking up with him today. Come on. Join me. It will be boring uf you stay alone in the dorm."

" But Sica- "

" Cone on."

" Arasso. Arasso. Wait a minute."

She then ran back into her room and changed outfit. And then she took her new car that she received from her parents as her 19th birthday present. She drove to the coffee shop and we saw Lee Donghae sitting alone at the table nearby the windowpane.

" I'll just wait here."

" What are you talking about? Come with me."

" But- "

" Just get out of the car, Taeng."

" Arasso."

I pulled Taeyeon down from the car and we both entered the shop. He was happy to see but his face changed when he saw Taeyeon by my side.

" Baby, I think you will come alone."

" Yes. But Taeyeon was boring in the dorm so I took her so that we both can go shopping together later."

" Ahhh, I was just asking baby. Don't need to look st me with these eyes. Sit down, girls."

He told nervously under my icy glare. Taeyeon became uncomfortable with his words. So I had to hold her hand under the table so that she couldn't run away from here.

" So why did you want to meet me?? "

" Baby, we are dating. Of course, I want to see your pretty face because I miss you."

" Ahhh, but oppa. I didn't miss you these days."

" Wh- Wh- What are you talking, Sica?? "

" Actually, I came here today to break up with you."

" Break up with me? Why?? "

" You do know the reason, oppa. Do I need to explain?? "

" No. Sica, you know I love you and you love me, too."

" I never said that I love you, oppa. You were thinking by yourself."

I told and he was begging me with his pitiful face.

" Sica, I really love you. Don't break up with me."

" If you really love me, why you have to go dates with trainees of SME? Why you don't want to tell them that you have a girl friend and refuse them??? "

" If I tell them like this, the scandal between you and me will be spread more and that will be no good to you. I think of your own sake and I- "

" Stop, oppa. I don't want to listen your words again. Remember that we are over. Now delete my number from your phone and never call me again."

I said and stood up from the chair and about to leave him. But he was faster than me and grabbed me.

" You think you can break up with me that easy??? "

" Oppa, what are you doing?? Release me!!! "

" I'm not Jaejoong. I couldn't be kicked off easily like him Jessica. You can't decided what to do. I'll decide."

*  splash  *

" Sica!! "

" What are you doing!!! "

I couldn't control myself so my free hand grabbed the glass on the table and splashed the water to his face. Taeyeon jumped up from her chair and she tried to pulled me off from him.

But Donghae was furious as he was wet with water all over his face so he pulled me roughly.

" How dare you splash water at me, !! "

He said with dark tone and raised his hand to hit me. I closed my eyes in anxiety but nothing was fell on me.

" Stop, oppa."

I opened my eyes to see Taeyeon who was now between me and Donghae and she was holding his hand in the air.

" Stop now. People will notice us. There is no good for the three of us if some paparazzi saw this, oppa."

He seemed he had controlled his anger. His face with red and his body was trembling a little. Then he looked at me with his dark eyes which were filled with hate.

" One day, when you meet the one you love, I hope your love life will be ruined. I'm watching you."

" Watch or not I don't care."

" Sica, stop."

Taeyeon stopped me and he then went out of the coffee shop. I sighed and sat down on the chair lazily.

" Now, it's over with him. I can start new relation tomorrow."

" Sica, will you continue this stupid game of yours?? "

I frowned at Taeyeon's woeds.

" What!! Are you blame on me?? "

" I'm not. I'm your member and I understand you Sica. But you are a little oit of the line I think. Why you break up with them without any reason or just a small matters?? If you don't love them, you shouldn't date them from the start."

" Ajjuma, I'm just looking for love. And I didn't ask them.to date me. They asked me out and I agreed. That's all. And they all are dating me for their own sake. You think he really loved me?? No. All he wants were to touch me. "

" But I want to know how you can say easily them that you are over.  I would feel sorry for them if I were you."

" It's no need to pity them, Tae. I know my ex-boyfriends have other girls even we were dating. They would propably cry in front of me but believe me, they will go out with another girl at night. Jaejoong oppa called me and cried over phone for almost a month and Donghae oppa's reaction was just a normal."

" Ahh, I really can't catch your limit Sica. You know about boys really."

" Yes. I can teach you if you need any help."

" It's ok. But Sica, I think your next target will be Taecyeon from 2pm, right?? "

" You already know too?? Immmm, you are right. I choose him. I think he is more suitable for me. He is just my style."

" What if he is not the one you are seeking??? "

" I will break up with him. What's wrong with you, Taeng?? Why you ask this?? "

I asked and Taeyeon just sighed. She stared me for a few seconds and then said.

" You are playing with fire, Sica. Men are like fire. If you use it well, it can help you but if you are careless with fire, it can cause huge damage. Remember this."

" I know, ajjuma. I will take care and try to date only one guy."

I said and stood up from the table pulling her along with me.

" Get up. We have to go shopping."

" Arasso. Arasso."

I pulled her towards the car and we went shopping the whole afternoon. I know Taeyeon was worried for me. And I know I looked like a player now.

But I just want to find the right one for me. I will stop dating with random people when I finally meet with my other half.

That someone will take care of me. That someone will  protect me. That someone will love me more than I can think of. That someone will take the best of the world for me. And I will be with that someone till the world end. But where is that someone???

* sigh *

I hope I will meet that someone soon.

 

 

 

A/N   :   The SNSD members are playing hard games by themselves in stead of talking ti each other, right??? But don't worry. There will be a couple soon.                 Guess who they will be. Comment please. I want to know your thoughts, friends^^