Mysterious girl

Birth of a family : Girls' Generation

Yuri's POV



I walked into the club and looked around for my friends. I saw Taeyeon, Yoona, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon waved at me at a table and I walked to them.

We usually went to this club whenever we are free. This club is opened privately for the idols and so we could openly enjoyed ourselves at here.I sat in front of Tae beside Yoona and drank teh drink in front of Sooyoung making the shikshin frowned and pouted at the same time.

" What the hell Soo!!! "

" What Hyo? "

" Why are you trying to be cute?? "

" Ummm?"

I was confused and looked at the shikshin carefully. Now she was bliking her round eyes in a slow way and pouting her lips. Awwwwwww

" So disgusting!!!! "

" Yah, Yuri. What are you talking?"

" I know. Sooyoung is trying to be as cute as her girlfriend."

" What? It's so pointless, Soo. You don't need to be cute to date Sunny."

Taeyeon said and we all nodded our head. One ageyo queen is enough for us.

" But I want to be a cute girlfriend in her eyes."

Sooyoung said and she poured another glass as I stole hers.

" You are more suited with the cool style in stead of cutie."

Yoona tried her best so that we would not have another ageyo queen in the house. And it worked.

" Really?? "

" Of course. Why we have to lie you? "

" But how can I be cool? "

" Ummm? "

Sooyoung seemed she was really asking us. She sighed and explained us.

" It was my first time dating someone and I didn't know how to be a cool one. Teach me."

" Sooyoung-na, there's no need to teach you. Everyone will be smart when they found their love. They will try their best to show thier love so you need nothing to learn. Just go with the flow."

I said and the three friend of mine agreed. I sighed and asked them.

" But what are we doing here?? "

" I need to clear my mine and I call you guys."

Taeyeon said and I checked her face which was pale and looked sad.

" Do you have some problems? "

" Yes."

Taeyeon said and we all waited for her to speak.

" What's your problem, Taeyeon-na?? Can we help you?? "

" You will not. But I need some advice."

" Tell us."

" Actually, it is because of Tiffany."

" Fany? "

" What did she do to you? "

We were surprised when she mentioned our loud American friend. Taeyeon shook her head and smiled bitterly.

" She did nothing. I did it myself."

" Wait. You like Fany, right? "

I asked and she nodded quietly. Awww, that's hard now.

" During our trainee days, we lived together in one little room and we had beautiful memories. I love her since that time. But I was a coward and I didn't tell her my true feelings."

I inhaled heavily as I could see how she was feeling through her tone. It was so break and down.

" When we became SNSD, she started far away from me and she didn't hang out with me as always. I could always see her everyday but she was alway ignoring me. So I made up my mind to confess her but one day she entered in my room and asking me about dating Siwon."

" Taeyeon-na.'

Hyoyeon out her arm over Tae who is now crying silently.

" I was heart-broken from that day. When she was giggling or smiling or laughing or talking to her boyfriend, I was hurt. But I kept quiet and tried to forget my feeling about her. "

Taeyeon then continused their story about yesterday. Aish, Tiffany. Why you made this huge mistake?? Why you have to set up her on a blind date??

" Taeyeon-na, it will be ok. You only need some time."

" Yes, Taeyeon-na."

" So what do you want to do now?? "

Yoona asked and Taeyeon sighed.

" I want to forget her. I don't want the pain she will give me anymore. Help me, guys."

" Don't worry. We will."

" We will not let Fany to come near to you."

We all said to please her and then the four of them started drinking. I can't drink as I have to drive the car so I just watched them drinking.

I understood how Taeyeon was feeling. She  and Tiffany were in the same group so it would difficult for her to ignore the American girl and forget her. But we would have to help her to forget about Fany.  I hoped she would be better soon as we have to promote our new album soon.

After drinking for two hours, we decided to call off today and the four of them walked out of the club. I was paying for the bill and so I was left in  the club.

When I was walking to the gate, someone bumped into me.

" OOh............... "

" Oh, sorry."

" It's ok."

I answered and looked up the one who bumped into me. I stared at her without knowing myself as she was so look like to Yoona. But unlike Yoona, there is some cold aura covering her body. Wait, do I see this kind of aura in somewhere.

But while I was thinking, she was already left the spot.

" Where did she go? "

I tried to look for her but I couldn't in this crowded club. I have seen this stare in somewhere. I could feel that she was so familiar to someone but I couldn't tell who it is. I was sure I had never seen her in my life but why she was so familiar for me??

I sighed and stopped thinking about a random girl. My friends may be waiting for me so I walked to the car parking and forgot about the mysterious girl at the club.
 

 

 

 

A/N    :   I bet my smart readers can easily guess who it is. Next chapter will enter to the Gee era. Please comment and tell me what you want in the coming chapters.