Taeyeon's story

Birth of a family : Girls' Generation

Four years has already passed and the girls were now promoting their new song "Kissing You".. Lee Sunny joined their group not along after Taeyeon and Tiffant joined. Stella unnie left the group and so there were only nine of them when they became in official debut.

The girls became teenagers with their beauty and they have been in their own relationships.

Yuri and Yoona became players as they were so popular in their school. Jessica turned into an ice-princess and she was colder than ever. Tiffany became a shopping-lover and Seohyun grew up ver well with her proper life style by the help of self improving books.

Yuri was currently dating with the famous actress Son Yee Jin and YoonA was playing with every boys and girls that asked her out for a date.

Jessica was dating with Super junior Donghae. But she kept changing her boyfriends all these days and Donghae was her no.4 or may be 8?? !!!.

Their dating activity was the best problem for our kidleader. She had to remind them to keep this low. She was now regret that she acceptee her leader position. She had to face many difficulties to deal with eight people.




Taeyeon's POV

Hi, everybody. I'm Kim Taeyeon, the leader of Girls' Generation. Our group is a new girls group who are ready to show the best of ourselves. We will try our best to be a famous girls group.

I said these words with my members everytime we had interviews or variety show. I love them all but they are sometimes too mean to me.

I do really want to give up the leader position but I must take it because I was the oldest among the members. I couldn't run away from here.

I thought that I could be happy when I became a singer when I was young. But the reality is far away from my imagination. I had to lost most of my possession as soon as we were into debut including someone.

Yah!!! Don't laugh at me. I'm not being cheesy or romantic. I could be dorky and sometime silly and stupid, but I have my own heart, right???

I missed that someone so much. We had been together for about two years. And that someone became part of my life. I couldn't stay without her.

Yes, this is her. Rhis is my bestfriend. To be exact, this is Tiffany Hwang I'm talking about. We have been too close with each other during our training days.

But since we had our debut stage, I was no longer her roommate. I was no longer her bestfriend. I was no longer her protector anymore. But she still was my dream angel.

She was the one who usually appear in my thoughts even I didn't think about her. I usually remember her first if I saw something new or something pink.

But she was changed. She was changed a lot. She wasn't  a little who couldn't speak Korean well and stared me with her innocent round eyes anymore. She wasn't depend on me or asked for my help anymore.

She was too attached with Sica and more hanged out with her than me. I have to admit that I felt jealous with Sica sometime. I have other  seven members I know but she was still the best for me.

I miss she cuddled towards me on a cold day or she jumped on me and hugged me tightly whenever she saw a creepy insects on the floor. They were the best memories of me. I wanted back our training days when we stayed with a lovely kid called Choi Sulli.

But times gone by and we all changed. I was attched more with Sunny who shared the room with me. She was a very good friend to me. She could give me great advices. But I had to bear with the weird sounds coming from the game in her hand which she usually played when it was time to bed.

I wasn't sure about my feeling for my bestfriend but I knew I loved her when we had to decide room partners. When Tiffany chose maknae as her roommate, my heart was hurt although I didn't show or admit it. I chose Sunny instead and we were apart from each other since that day.

I was lucky enough to see her everyday as we were in the same group but I didn't like her going out too much. She was going out with her male friends whenever she had break or free time. She always spend her free times by shopping rather than talking with me as always.

I couldn't blame on her. She was a social person and she loved to hang out with people. But unlike her, I love to stay in my room and listening to music more.

Today, everyone had their individual schedules and the only one who was free is me. So I was left alone in the dorm. I was lying on my bed and listening to some random music and thinking about her.

What if I confess her?? Will it ruin our friendship??? Will she never talk to me?? And what will be members' reaction when they find out I'm not straight???

* knock   knock   knock *

My thoughts were cut off by a knock on the door . I wondered who came back that early. I got up from the bed and qalked towards the door and opened it. To my surprise, it was my ex-bestfriend standing there nervously.

" Ppani?? Don't you have schedule?? "

" It's done early. Can I come in?? "

" Of course. "

I said and she entered my room and sat on my bed. She had cut her hair in a short one which looked like a mushroom. Members about it but in my eyes, she was so cute with this new hair style. I sat beside her while she was stoking the bed-sheath.

" It's been a while sonce we slept together."

" Yes. I told you to sleep on your bed but you was so afraid of ghosts and always slept on my bed."

I smiled at the beautiful memory. She too was smiling and nodded her head in agreement.

" I miss these times "

I wabted to tell I miss them too but I decided that shutting uo my mouth will be the best.

" Taeyeon-na?? "

" Yes, ppani?? "

I answered her with a little disappoiment. She used to call me Tae Tae but she was no longer using that nickname again since we transfer to the dorm.

" Jessi said that she was going to break up with Donghae oppa."

" What!!! But why?? "

" I don't know. But she said 2pm Taecyeon was more cute and handsome."

" Huh??? The ice-princess is playing a game??? She is trying to play the boys??? Yuri and YoonA are enough for me. I don't want more player to our house."

I said and she laughed at me. I missed at that loud voice of hers.

" It's not like this. Jessi said that she was just finding the right one for her. "

" But it will be bad point for her when she has to marry one day. Parents-in-law usually didn't like the girl who had many boyfriends in her past."

I said and Fany just smiled. She was now playing with the cornwr of her shirt and I could tell something was in her mind.

" What's wrong panni??? You know you can tell me everything. "

" Actually, I came here to talk with you about something."

" Something??? "

" Imm……… "

She murmured and I kept silent, waiting for her.

" You know I usually hang out with Jessi, right?? "

" So??? "

" Donghae oppa took Siwon oppa sometime so that we can go out double date. And last time we met, Siwon oppa asked me to date officially."

I think ny heart was sink into a deep black hole. But I tried my best to show no expression. I tried not to shake my voice and asked her again.

" So what did you answer??? "

" I answered nothing. I asked him for some time to think and he kept asking me again and again. "

I was relieved as she didn't give him an answer yet.

" But Taeyeon-na, I think he is a good one for me. I think he will take care of me. What about dating him??? What do you think??? "

She turned to me and asked. I didn't know what to say as I don't think straight right now. My crush was about date someone??? What could I do except watching her happy with him??

" I don't know. Why do you ask me? "

" Because you are my friend. I want to share my thing with you. "

I smiled at her answer. She wanted to share her things with me??? But I was replaced since we became Girls' Generation. Don't tell lies, Ppani-ya.

" He's fine. Siwon oppa is a good man. I hope you will be happy with him."

" Bo-ra??? What's your reaction??? Don't you feel happy for me?? "

" I'm happy. I , I am just tired."

" Sorry. I think you were sleeping before I disturb you. I'll leave now."

" You can stay if you want."

" It's ok, Taeyeon-na. Go sleep."

She stood up and walked out of the room, leaving me alone in the room. I sighed and fell back on the bed.

Why is this happening to me??? I expected that one day she would say this kind of thing to me but I never know it will be that early. I was hurt. I was hurt a lot. My heart was in pain because of Tiffany.

I was first removed from the position as her bestfriend. Now another person came in between us. I knew we would be more distant now. She was walking away from me day by day. I was just a member in her group, no more no less.

But I will keep loving her and watch her from a far. I will keep my position as her group's leader and protect her as I promised.

* sigh *

Aish~ I never knew love is a pain. My love story ended even it hasn't started yet.  I had been trapped in the friend zone from the start and I didn't not dare to pass the line between lover and friend.

Friends that was what we are, Tiffany. Friends. Only friends. No more …………………………… and no less.