For everyone

Birth of a family : Girls' Generation

The next day at Soshi dorm

 

Seohyun's POV


Oh, it's a very long time and finally my story.

I wake up early like always and wash my face. I look at to Fany unnie who is now sleeping soundly on her room.

Ok. I can wake her up later.

I thought and went out from the room. I heard some noises from kitchen and saw Tae unnie cooking.

" Good morning, unnie."

" Morning, maknae. Why you up this early??? "

" I have enough sleep unnie. And I want to help you. So- "

" It's ok. You can do whatever you want. I can make enough pancakes for all the members by myself."

" Yes, unnie. But I will help you to make the coffee."

" Thanks you."

She said and I made the coffee for everyone. I help unnie to set the table.

" Juhyun-na, can you help me to wake up the members?? "

" Yes. I can."

" Geez. I still can't believe Sooyoung and Sunny kicked me out from my own room. They are now taking my room and I have to sleep with Hyo last night."

" Really??? I'll wake them up first, unnie."

I said and I walked into Sooyoung and Sunny unnie's room. They are sleeping on the bed while Sunny unnie is using Sooyoung unnie's arm as her pillow.

Her small peptite body is fitted in Sooyoung unnie's embrace. They must be the fate's lovers. I smiled at the cute and lovely scence in front of me.

" Love. That's always sweet."

I whispered and walked towards them.

" Unnies. Sooyoung unnie. Sunny unnie. Wake up!!! "

" Maknae?? "

" Go away!!! It is inappropriate for you to see us sleeping together!!! "

Sooyoung unnie suddenly shouted and she tried to cover their body. I roll my eyes at her and Sunny unnie hit her with a pillow.

" Yah!!! Sooyoungie!!! We are not doing anything and why you have to say like this??? Don't scare maknae."

" Aigoo, Bunny-ya. It's hurt."

Soououng unnie pouted and I know the condition will become worse than ever. I quickly turned around and shouted at them.

" Taeyeon unnie said you two to get up and have the breakfast, unnies!!! "

I then shut the door behind me. Omo. I nearly be caught between the Soosun unnies' double ageyo.

I am the maknae in the group so it will be inappropriate for me to tell my thoughts on unnies. So I have to shut my mouth up although I hate their ageyo.

I choose the next target to be Sica unnie's room as I know I am the onlyone who can wake unnie up without being injured.

I enter the room and saw Sica unnie sleeping like a sleeping beauty on the bed. I enter into the bathroom which is joined to the room at make a wet towel.

I always use it to wake unnie up and of course she allows me to do it. When I was running down the water, I heard the door and someone enter the room. May be Tae unnie.

I know I have to save unnie, so I opened the door. To my surprise, the person beside Jessica unnie is not Taeyeon unnie.

" Yuri unnie??? "

I whispered and watched what she will do as it is rare to see her wake the others up. She is usually out for her morning exercise and usually vome back to the dorm when we are about to finish breakfast.

" What id she doing here??? '

I watch and she moves closer to Sica unnie quietly and knelt down beside the bed.

" Oh, she wants a death wish or else??? "

I whisper and about to go.to her when she suddenly bent down and kiss Suca unnie. On the lips???

What????


On the lips!!!!

What is she doing??????

I continue watching and she pecked on the sleeping unnie one more time. One more time. And more.

Finally, Sica unnie opens her eyes. Aww, I have to witness Yuri unnie's death. Poor unnie.

" Good morning baby."

" Seobang!!! "

" Wake up now."  * peck again *

" Immm. What about five more minutes??? "

" No. No. We have to get up now and prepare for the schedules. Wakey wake, princess."

I was surprised. Is there something that I don't know between them????

" It will be the best if you can wake me up like this everyday."

" If you wish, I will."

" Love you, Seobang."

" Love you, too, Sicababy."

No. No. What are they talking about??? Don't tell me another couple is given birth among the members.

" Quick, Sica. I will help you to go to the bathroom. Come on. "

" Brush my teeth for me."

" Okay!!! "

OMG. OMG. They are coming to here. I'm dead if Sica unnie finds out that I eavesdrop them. Find a way. Find a way.

" Oh, I forgot that. The rooms are joined!!! "

Our dorm has three bathrooms. One is joined with Sunyeon and Seofany's rooms. The other is joined with Soosica and Yoonyul's room. And Hyo unnie has her own bathroom in her roon. I quickly open the door to the other room and enter into Yoonyul's room.

I pressed my ear onto the door and listen to the bathroom. But I didn't hear anything except giggle sounds.

" Oh, ."

"' Hyunie??? "

" Ahhhhhhh. Aww, Yoona unnie. You scared me!!! "

I was frightened when Yoona unnie suddenly called me. She is now rubbing her eyes with the back of her palms and sitting on the bed while looking at me with her round curious eyes.

" What are you doing, hyunie??? "

" Me??? Ummm. No. I'm doing nothing."

" Nothing?? But you look so crrepy. Unlike you."

" Creepy?? No. I'm not. I was inly at there to wake up Sica unnie but- "

" What happened to Sica unnie???? "

She asks and I realised that I said a wrong thing.

" Nothing. Nothing. I'm here to wake you up. Get up, unnie."

" Ok. I m already up. "

She said and walks to the bathroom door, that means walks towards me.

" Get a way, maknae."

" No. No. You still can't."

" I can't??? Wae??? "

" Well, because- "

I don't know what to answer. She tilted her head to one side and examine my face.

" Hyunie... Hyunie... Hyunie..."

She moves closer to me and I have to step backwards and so my back is pressed on the door now.

" Wh... What... Yoo... Yoona unnie."

I stuttered and she smirks.

" Maknae, I know you are lying. Tell me what did you see??? "

" I- Yoona unnie. I think Yuri and Sica unnies are dating."

" What!!!! "

" Sshhhhh. They are now in the bathroom."

" Oh, let me see. Let me see."

Yoona said and she tried to open the door but I extend my hands and stop her.

" Wae?? "

" This is their private and you don't have to disturb them Yoona unnie."

" Aww, Hyunie. This is not the time to be proper. This gonna be the time for taking some videos of the two making out and blackmail time."

" What!! No way!!! "

" Geez. I'm just joking."

She said and I sighed in relief. Then I pulled her hand and take her out of her room.

" Now, use the bathroom in my room. I will go wake the other unnies up."

" Imm."

I turned around and she calls me.

" Hyunie??? "

" Yes??? "

" Did you watch them making out, didn't you??? "

She said while smirking widely. My face turns red and I quickly walked out from her sight in embrassment. Aish, that's so crazy. She shouldn't say like this. I'm not a byun like Tae unnie.

No. It is inproper to say an unnie this kind of words. I should stop. I should stop.


Then I enter Fany omma and my room to wake her up.

 

Tiffany's POV

 

We are gather in the practise room and dancing to random dance of our songs. I can't take part and play with them as I have to be careful with myleg which is injured two times already.

The doctor said me to careful as I can be very clumsy at some times. He said that if I hurt my leg again this time, I have to stop dancing. So I have to take serious caution with the injury.

" Fany unnie."

I turned to see maknae who sat beside me on the floor at the corner.

" Maknae-ya, what's wrong??? "

" Unnie, what will happen if another members in the group will date more??? "

" Date??? That's not a strange thing. I have a boyfriend and also Sica and Soosun. For Yuri and Yoona, I have no idea. But I'm pretty sure that they are seeing someone."

" No. I mean what about dating among members??? "

" Members?? Who and who?? "

Then I suddenly remember that she has a crush on second maknae, Imlligator.

" Yah, Juhyun. Don't tell me you are planning to confess Yoona."

" No. Why would I??? I mean Yuri and Sica unnie."

" Yuriee and Jessi??? "

" Imm. See."

She pointed me to Yulsic couple who is playing around in the practise room. Usually, Yuri will play with the chodings and not the ice-princess. But now it is a different story.

" Yep. That's strange."

I said and maknae nodded her head. At that time, the door open and Taeyeon and Sooyoung enter.

" Where have you been??? "

I ask Tae when she sits beside me. She smiles and shakes her head.

" Nowhere. I have to go and check the papers that CEO made for me."

" What paper?? "

" Ahh. I have to take a class for special trainers together with Lunar. As a vocal teacher."

" Umm?? "

I was surprised. I know Tae Tae has the greatest voice in this whoke world but vocal teacher is too much.

That's mean she has to face with many students who are young and pretty. Oh, no no no.

Wait, Tiffany. What has happened to you??? Why you are so afraid of Tae finding someone??

 

Because I want to possess her alone.

Possess her?? Did I just say possess her?? When did I possess her?? No. I never. But I want to be selfish and want to say Taeyeon is mine and only mine.

* knock knock knock *

I heard the door and then the door opened. And a young and pretty girl who is much younger than me, enters the room.

" Who are you, little sis???? "

" Who do you want to meet?? "

The choding twins at the door ask her as she enters the room without fear to anyone and looks around until she spotted one person beside me.

She straightly walks towards Taeyeon and bowed to her.

" Hello, Kim Taeyeon Unnie. Nice to meet you."

" Hi. Nice to meet you. But sorry. I don't know you."

Tae Tae said innocently and I glared at her. What a shameless girl!! Although Tae is telling that she doesn't know who she is, the girl just smiles and continued.

" Yes. But I know you, unnie. And I am the one from the class you are about to take."

" Oh, really?? "

Taeyeon said and she suddenly stood up. Then she makes hand shake with that girl.

Why she has to touch my Tae Tae's skin??? Who is she?? Who is she???

I looked at her with flaming eyes and glared but she didn't notice as she is now busy with talking to Tae.

" Unnie, I'm Jieun but everybody call me IU."

Aww, her name is IU then. But I wilk make it from IU to UI if she dares to filrt with Tae Tae.

But she already becomes friends with Taeyeon. I bet Tae Tae will love those kinds of kids who are tall, young and small girls.

Aish

I can't stand her anymore. I can't stand her laughter with Taeyeon.

Taeyeon gives no attention to me anymore but she is now happily talking with Jieun.

My heart hurts all of a sudden and I wonder why.

But only seeing Taeyeon talking sweetly to others make me feel uneasy. I thought I have moved on from Tae but I guess I was wrong.

Because I noticed there is a needle in my heart.

A needle called

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Jealousy??

 

 

 

A/N   :   Ok, Jealous Fany is on the service like everyone says. Tell me what do you want in the next chapters, ok??? Thanks you.