Sooyoung Burger Style

Birth of a family : Girls' Generation

Sunny's POV


" I am tired~~~~~~~~ "

I murmured and walked like a zombie to my room. I found no Taeyeon in the room and knew she was out for her radio schedule again. I was half closed my eyes as I was tired with the schedule. I haven't eat the dinner yet but I decided to have it later as I need mu sleep right now.

I jumped onto the bed without taking the shower and closed my eyes to have a good sleep.

But I was surprisingly fall into a black hole and when I opened my eyes, I saw a green field right of me. Huh??? Wher am I???

I wondered and looked around but there is nothing except grass. Suddenly a group of smoke appeared and a girl with long black dress walked towards me. I looked carefully at her and when I saw her face clearly, I was surprised.

" Yuri??? "

" What yuri??"

She asked me with confusity.

" You!! Your name is Yuri."

" No. I'm not yuri. I'm the cupid."

" But the cupid is a boy. And don't lie to me Yuri. You are my member. I know you are trying to make prank on me."

" No. I'm the real cupid. I'm here to show you who is the right one for you."

" Really?? "

She said and I was nearly to believe her. Well, she was really alook like to Yuri but she didn't have the imfamous smirk of Yuri. SO I believe that she was not Yuri. She nodded and waved her hand right in front of my face.

" There you are."

" What?? "

" OOh, sorry. My magic . I can't show your love now."

" How can an angel's magic ??? "

" I don't know. I've been asking this question to myself since long ago. Although I can't show you your love now, I can tell you where to find her. Take this way and when you reach to into the forest, find the golden tree. There will be your love."

" But, Hey, wait!! "

I tried to stop her but she was dispappeared in the smokes. I shook my head as I could believe her or not. But I didn't know where to go anywher so I decided to follow her direction.

I took along the path and when I travelled for a few minutes, I was in the forest already and I found a golden tree.

" Ah, I found it."

I said and walked to there. To my surprise, there was someone under the tree and eating all the golden from the tree. I walked near to her and called her.

" Hey, miss."

" Do you call me??? "

" HUH???? "

I  widened my eyes when I saw Sooyoung with a golden fruit in . She looked me innocently with her round eyes.

" Sooyoungie?? "

" Do you know me? "

" Of course, I know you. What are you doing here? "

" Ah, I was waiting for my soulmate to come here. The cupid girl told me to wait for her and _ , Wait, are you the girl that cupid sent here?? "

" Yes."

" Then you are my lover!!! "

" What! "

I asked her again but she was already running around me.

" Stop Sooyoungie."

I tried to stop her but she continued running and running till she transformed into a giraffe. I was scared suddenly when she ran towards me. The long neck of giraffe moves near to me and I yelled out of my lung.

" Ahhhhhhhhhhh "

" Ahhhhhhhhhhh "

I heard another shout and so I opened my eyes to see Sooyoung beside me. Ummm? What? Am I dreaming?? But it was so real. I clearly heard that Choi Sooyoung was my future lover. What I am dreaming. But my thoughts were cut off by Sooyoung.

" Unnie, wae??? Why are you screaming like this?? "

" It's nothing. Did I say something while I am sleeping? "

" Nope."

" Good. But what are you doing here?? "

I asked and she turned her head to the other side.

" I was about to wake you up. You should eat something before you sleep. I know you haven't eaten your dinner."

She said and I jumped out from the bed.

" Yes. I've to eat something. I'll go to the kitchen."

" Unnnie, why you are sweating o much?? "

" It's - it's - it's hot. That is. I haven't shower and so I am sweating."

I lied to her and I ran out of the room. I didn't want to talk her yet. I know she would think I am weird or something but I have to do this as my heart races faster and faster whenever I see her. That weird dream made me uncomfortable. Aish, I'm going crazy.

So I ran into the kitchen to run away from her. Oh, that Namsan tower.I hate her for doing this to me.





Sooyoung's POV


I was eating in the kitchen when I saw Sunny entered the house with lazy steps. She must be tired from her schedule. Today only Taeyeon and Suuny had schedule at late hour and Tae will not come back until midnight.

I kept watching her and she entered her room without noticing my presence. I ate the bowl of rice quickly and brushed my teeth before I went to bed. I was about to sleep when I remembered Suuny.

I suddenly wanted to check on he. I glanced the bed beside mine and found the iceprincess who was already on her ninth dream cloud.

I walked out of the room silently as I didn't want to wake up the other members. And I went straight to the room where Suuny and Taeyeon were sharing. I knocked on the door but no one answered.

So, I opened the door and peeked into the room found a cute little girl curled up into a ball on her bed.

" So cute."

I whispered and moved closer to her without producing any sounds. I sat on the bed beside her and examine her face carefully.

" She is so pretty."

I think of myself and I removed the hair struck on her face. I was staring at her face and suddenly, I wanted to touch her face. I inhaled heavily as my hand moved close to her face and about to touch her white skin.


" Ahhhhhhhhhhh "

" Ahhhhhhhhhhh "

She suddenly yelled and opened her eyes. I was scared as I was caught red handed and looked at her with wide eyes. But I was relieved when I found out that she noticed nothing. I sighed and asked her.

" Unnie, wae??? Why are you screaming like this?? "

" It's nothing. Did I say something while I am sleeping? "

" Nope."

" Good. But what are you doing here?? "

I have to make a lie first and the first thing that entered my head was food.

" I was about to wake you up. You should eat something before you sleep. I know you haven't eaten your dinner."

I said and she jumped out from the bed.

" Yes. I've to eat something. I'll go to the kitchen."

" Unnnie, why you are so much?? "

She tried to wipe her sweat on her forehead and answere. But why she was stuttering??

" It's - it's - it'shot. That is. I haven't shower and so I am sweating."

She said nad she ran out from the room leaving me in the room. I was staring her back and a thought run into my head suddenly.

One day, if she marries to a man and I have to watch her back from a far in the crowd, this will be the worst nightmare for me. And I didn't want to face this day.

" Then confess her."

The inner Yuri told me and the inner Yoona was nodding her head. I shook my head and walked into the kitchen to follow Sunny. She was drinking some juice in front of the fridge and I was nervous strangely.

" What should I do? "

I asked my inner Yuri and she answered with a smirk.

" Kiss her"

" What!!! "

" Exucse me? "

Oop, I shouted in real and Sunny asked me. I looked at her and swallowed the saliva. Ok, Sooyoung, you can do it. I said to myself and I suddenly pushed her to the fridge. She was looking at me with wide eyes.

I moved closer to her and she was still looking at me. I moved closer and closer and I was dangerously near to her. To my surprise, Sunny closed her eyes and waited for me. Ummm??

I was so nervous so I didn't dare to touch her. After a few seconds and without any move from me, she opened her eyes. I quickly put on the poker face and she glared at me.

" What the hell, Sooyoung??? "

" Gotcha!!! "

" Yah, Namsan tower!! "

" Ha ha , unnie, you are so cute."

I said and pecked hr cheek.She murmured something and turned around. Aish, foolish me. WHy on the cheek??? While I was thinking, she walked out of the kitchen. Umm? Why she looked like she was mad or something. I know she was anticepting something from me while I was close to her. Is Sunny wish my kiss???

I widen my eyes and think for something to do. I suddenly got an idea and put out the burger in th fridge and followed Suuny. When I opened her room, she was about to took off her blouse.

" yah, you ert!!! "

" Sorry unnie. I didn't see anything."

" Pabo."

She said and I grinned to her as a apology. She rolled her eyes and aske me.

" What is it this time?? Fooling around me again? "

I didn't answer her. Instead I moved closer to her. She was watching me and I have to make the move now. This is the chance I can rarely in this house where nine people are living together and we can't have alone time easily. I moved closer to her and she moved backward whenever I moved a step, finally she was now leaning on the wall.

" What are you doing?? "

Now or never Sooyoung. FIghting.

I told myself and I trapped her with my hands. She looked into my eyes and I moved closer to her face again. She fluttered her eyes and I was nervous. But I crushed my lips on hers.

Ahhh, I was kissing Sunny!!!

I thought but I didn't dare to move so I stayed like this and I moved away from her after about ten seconds. I was blushing really hard so I can't face her now.

" Sorry."

I said and I was about to leave her when she pulled me by my collar. Then she smirk and said.

" What are you doing??? And is that called a kiss?? I'll show you what is the real kiss."

She said and I can't have the time to react. She once again connected her lips with mine and our lips moved in syn against each other. OMG!!! That's only I could say. After about a minute, she finally realease me.

" Now you know what is a kiss."

SHe then winked at me and about to enter the shower but I grabbed her hand and stopped her.

" Unnie, wait."

" What? "

" I have to give you something."

 She raised her eyebrow and waited for me to continue. I knelt dowm in front of her and she was surprised.

" Unnie, you know I really love food? "

" Yes, I do."

" And food is the most important thing for me before I met you. Unnie, you became my food these days. I always dream about you everyday. You are ruling my dreamland without kowing yourself."

I know I looked silly but I raised the burger in my hand.

" Unnie, I want to give this burger to you. In this entire world, I love the burger most. But now I don't need this burger anymore. You became my burger. Unnie, please accept this burger and be my girlfriend. I promise I will love you more than I love food."

I asked and she was looking at me with surprised eyes and mouth open. I knew my confession was not a romantic one but I only can think of about food. But I didn't get any response from Suuny so I knew her answer.

" Sorry unnie. I made shameful things again."

But when I was about to get up, she took the burger in my hand.

" Unnie."

" Who say I don't take it."

" Yes??? Am I dreaming??? "

I asked in disbelief. But Sunny unnie was smiling shyly and she nodded her head.

" No. I accept you as my girlfriend. How can I reject you after we just shared the best kiss ever."

" Thanks you, unnie."

I said and I hugged her quickly. She smiled against my chest and hugged me back."

" Unnie, I'm sorry for my stupid confession."

" No. I like it. I know food is important for you. And I found it cute."

" But I forgot to say something."

" What is it? "



























" I love you."























I said and her face turned red due to my bold confession. And she whispered in her cute ageyo voice.






















" And I love you, too. SOoyoungie."



























I smiled and pulled her by her waist. She put her arms around my chest as she was much shorter than me. I really love our height difference for now as I find it cute when she tiptoed to reach me. I smile and pressed my lips on hers and I felt her smile against mine. And we shared the best kiss again.



Ahhhhhhhhh, now Yuri and Yoona can stop teasing me.  I have my own girlfriend and most wonderful thing was that she was Lee Sunny, the most adorable person in the universe.